Page 79 of 125 FirstFirst ... 296975767778798081828389 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 7/21 | An Orchestrated Occasion | timed event | EXPIRED

Rhino Keeper
    I got my music, I got 20. If I remember how many I had in inventory correctly

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by MoonVillage3 View Post
    sourp4tch?

side goals sill says collect 0/30.. will this change too?
    I believe our crediting tools do not interact with certain quest tasks, unfortunately

owever, these goals are not meant to be vital - they are just there as a reminder to continue collecting those resources even if the day has been "completed," and to point to where to get those resources. The energy received from completing those quests is not calculated into the difficulty tuning of the event.

Minimal ink drops are ****ing me!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by sourp4tch View Post
    I believe our crediting tools do not interact with certain quest tasks, unfortunately

owever, these goals are not meant to be vital - they are just there as a reminder to continue collecting those resources even if the day has been "completed," and to point to where to get those resources. The energy received from completing those quests is not calculated into the difficulty tuning of the event.
    somehow they do interact.. side goal automatically completing took 15Music I was collecting for 7th, which was 20.. from my inventory, leaving 0. I spoke to SW00 about that.. she said she would report.. our posts were today's forum.

it's post #644

Executive Chef
    Many thanks Storm8. Was in chapter 10, working steadfastly on my 50 sheet music. I had 13 sheet music. I collected my 2 sheet music and, bam, I went to 15 and finished the quest. Aanpa is an excellent addition to any kingdom.

All's well that ends well. Many thanks to those who spoke to the company on the behalf of the Castle Story community.

Rhino Keeper
    I do not see 18 sheet music have been credited to me, in my inventory I still see 1, that's what I had left after I upgraded Festival grounds to level 8 earlier this afternoon.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by mikepastry View Post
    I do not see 18 sheet music have been credited to me, in my inventory I still see 1, that's what I had left after I upgraded Festival grounds to level 8 earlier this afternoon.
    you flipped off and on? I did this twice

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by sourp4tch View Post
    Pleasure! Sorry everything went out so borked

The Sheet Music have not yet been credited - when the script runs, it will be deposited directly into your inventory.

Since I'm not sure how long that will take, and I'm not sure whether or not the amount you all will get will be everything you need to finish (it depends on where you're currently at and how much you already have), I would highly suggest you continue crafting Sheet Music until the credit comes through, just in case.
    Thank you for listening. It really helps restore our faith in the game.

I don't know if anyone else suggested it before but I was tired of just getting one ink at a time so I started using the gem saving trick. Right before I collect I make the game save and if I don't get 3 I reload until I do.
    Sometimes it takes two or three tries, sometimes it takes fifteen but if I have the time to do it I don't care.

By the way: Thank you for decreasing the needed amount of music sheets for the event. Now I am motivated again to go on.

Host(ess)
    Kisses to all those that posted feedback. Got my sheet music updated! Hoorah! Was able to finish 7 and look forward to 8 with the credit of music sheets stored away!