Page 23 of 95 FirstFirst ... 131920212223242526273373 ... LastLast

Thread: Easter Egg Hunt on March 18 2016! (Android & IOS)

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by judyandthecat View Post
    In The easter 2015 event you could win the rabbit:
    By completing the goals
    and/or by being lucky turning in collections.

We do not know at this time if the final prize of Morgan's goal is the pet chick or something else.

I can verify that I seen a baby chicken on someone's farm today and beings the goals have not been released they had to of won it by turning in a collection.

It was adorable!
    Anyone know how to get game to load/work

Did hard shut down, game still will not open this is day 3 of issue

Moderator (volunteer) judyandthecat's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by transberry View Post

Did you uninstall the game and reload it.
    That really stinks.... rynetory will have suggestions and have you emailed support and posted in the bugs section of the forum.
    Last edited by judyandthecat; 03-19-16 at 05:24 PM.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by PrairieGrass View Post
    This info is only relevant for those who bought the egg dipper:

I crunched the numbers too, but got a different number 512. Great try! You have the right idea but subtracted 1 from the wrong thing. You took the number 2 and doubled it 10 times and then subtracted 1 from your total of 1024, but instead you should have subtracted 1 from how many times you need to double the number 2, so just double the number 2 nine times (i.e. 10-1).
    Hopefully you wouldn't have to go all the way back to the first egg to make the tenth egg because then you would need 512 eggs of the first egg.
    Here's a way to look at it:
    1 space (day) apart..................need 2 eggs
    2 spaces (days) apart...............need 4 eggs
    3 spaces.........................................8 eggs
    4 spaces........................................16 eggs
    5 spaces........................................32 eggs
    6 spaces........................................64 eggs
    7 spaces.......................................128 eggs
    8 spaces.......................................256 eggs
    9 spaces.......................................512 eggs

Now for an example. Let's say that the new egg released on day #6 is easy to find and you have a lot of them, but the new egg released on day #9 is hard to find and you want to make more from earlier eggs. Day 6 and day 9 are 3 spaces (or days) apart (since 9 minus 6 = 3) so from my table you need 8 total of day #6 eggs to make 1 of day #9 eggs, working one step at a time from day 6 egg to day 7 egg, day 7 to day 8 egg, day 8 to day 9 egg.
    Another example: You have 100s of day #2 eggs but hardly any of day # 7 eggs. They are 5 spaces (or steps or days) apart (since 7 minus 2= 5), so from the tables it would take 32 of day #2 eggs to make 1 day #7 egg.
    Hope this makes sense!
    Now with a 1 to 1 ratio like you had last year, you only needed 1 egg from day #1 to make 1 egg from day #10, a difference of 511 total eggs, a humongous difference but you still had to go through 9 steps.

For those who bought the egg dipper, my advice would be to watch for eggs that you have large quantities of and create higher day # eggs as soon as you can.

Wow! I'm editing again because I just realized that it's not just the number eggs that drastically increases to 512 with the new 2 --> 1 rules, but the total steps (of making 2 eggs turn into 1) that increases as well. It's not just 9 steps to go from a day #1 egg to a day # 10 egg, it's at least 53 steps, but I'm too tired now to double check my theory & math. Maybe later...gee did anyone from Storm 8 do the math? Hopefully if there are hard to get eggs, they won't be on consecutive days or this is really unmanageable!
    Your math is super fantastic sweetie. I don't bother to recheck any. Though I somehow stopped playing this game but still checking on forums what event is going on and decided to join this one. But considering your calculation, I've come to a conclusion not going to spend any gems for an egg maker. Hahaha... Even though I'm still having 500 left over gems and will definitely be spending it for an impossible show pony (maybe 85% off for next xmas, lol).

Anyways goodluck to all farmers, I'm still struggling with my deliveries, I wish they'd be much more easier!!! 😄😄😄 (1 egg from 10 deliveries, assuming 10 ~ 1, so I need 100 deliveries to gather 10 eggs, is my math correct??) Thank you.. 😉

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by raissawinda View Post
    Your math is super fantastic sweetie. I don't bother to recheck any. Though I somehow stopped playing this game but still checking on forums what event is going on and decided to join this one. But considering your calculation, I've come to a conclusion not going to spend any gems for an egg maker. Hahaha... Even though I'm still having 500 left over gems and will definitely be spending it for an impossible show pony (maybe 85% off for next xmas, lol).

Anyways goodluck to all farmers, I'm still struggling with my deliveries, I wish they'd be much more easier!!! ������ (1 egg from 10 deliveries, assuming 10 ~ 1, so I need 100 deliveries to gather 10 eggs, is my math correct??) Thank you.. ��
    Instead of deliberately hoping to get an egg in each delivery, just play normally (assuming you do deliveries as part of your "normal" play). By not anticipating getting an egg, you won't get so upset if you don't get one, and when you do, it will be a nice surprise. Before you know it, you'll have the 10 and not even remember how many deliveries you had to do to get them, because it was all a part of just playing the game.

Red face

Quote Originally Posted by transberry View Post

My game is doing s/thing similar but I can play. When I first connect 2 Farm Story the screen goes black. I then go back & my second attempt 2 connect always opens after a few seconds. I also cannot see what I am posting on nbours walls. Uninstalled, force closed blah blah blah but still same issues. All other S8 games work fine. I reported this but still not fixed...at least I can still play wheww. Am only responding on this thread as you must be disappointed....got my fingers crossed for ya

Executive Chef
    My first event as a droid, and I haven't checked the whole thread so I apologize if it's redundant : what happens if one of the ways you get eggs is something you don't have? Like if day 3 I'm supposed to collect from llamas or make candles, both things I haven't expanded to/bought yet?

Moderator (volunteer) judyandthecat's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by twospoons View Post
    My first event as a droid, and I haven't checked the whole thread so I apologize if it's redundant : what happens if one of the ways you get eggs is something you don't have? Like if day 3 I'm supposed to collect from llamas or make candles, both things I haven't expanded to/bought yet?
    If you have the event you should be good for machines the only thing you need to expand to the mine and to the pond.

Fishing and mining are usually one of the days of the event.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by twospoons View Post
    So far, most events require you to have accessed only those parts of the farm and only have those items/buildings/animals you might be expected to have by the minimum level for participation (in this case, 18). As long as you are level 18, you should have already obtained most, if not all, the buildings, animals, and sections needed...though you might need to buy some fruit trees or expand further out to the mine and pond. However, other things--the alpaca, the water garden, etc.,--have not yet been required of the events.

So, basically, anything that unlocked by level 18, but nothing that unlocked after that, could be utilized in this event.

Host(ess)
    Day 2, collect from pigs, I have got 8 eggs from 12 pigs first go this morning. No egg number 1s from today's deliveries though yet.

Very confusing here!!

Quote Originally Posted by judyandthecat View Post
    Two sets of goals are happening
    [/B]

An Easter Eggsperience ( 1 of 5 )
    1: Give 10 ( Day 1 eggs from planes to Morgan)
    Reward: Cow Egg
    2:
    3:
    4:
    5:

Gotta Hatch 'Em All ( 1 of 3 )
    1: Find Easter Egg number 1
    Reward: 150 coin 30 experience
    2: Find Easter Egg number 1
    Find Easter Egg number 2
    Reward: 180 coin 34 experience
    3: