Page 131 of 145 FirstFirst ... 3181121127128129130131132133134135141 ... LastLast
Results 1,301 to 1,310 of 1447

Thread: Current Known Bugs and Issues for Dragon Story

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Jrod333 View Post
    Android bug, every version since the big update. Can't type more than 1 line messages, although you can if using auto complete on some keyboards and then the words go past the 1 line but out of the line. Also typing emoji shows a blank space. Can't see others emoji either. Color Emoji has been system wide on Android for some time now yet we are blind to it in dragon story. Also copy & paste don't work.
    Every time the game updates in the play store and says bug fixes yet none of these bugs are ever fixed. These same issues still exist on Android. Also the status bar notification icon is just a white square. Also every other Android app I have on my device, about 100 lists are smooth and fluid scrolling. Only smooth scrolling is around the island's, all lists are slow and choppy. There shouldn't be any non smooth scrolling anymore. Just putting this out there since I don't see many others writing about it, but these are definitely issues

New Resident
    I cannot access the dragon tales event that is going on right now. I am a lvl 177 with the most current version of the game on an ipad 2.

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by maelifica View Post
    I cannot access the dragon tales event that is going on right now. I am a lvl 177 with the most current version of the game on an ipad 2.
    You should be able to access the event now.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

similar problem - have 2 diamond dragons, one is stuck breeding, but it is not. Have uninstalled, rebooted, reinstalled. Still stuck.Help??

Rhino Keeper
    Ever since the last storybook, i get an empty reward for trading common dragons... Is that normal? I thought you got a random item every time....

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by Chelle18Storm View Post
    similar problem - have 2 diamond dragons, one is stuck breeding, but it is not. Have uninstalled, rebooted, reinstalled. Still stuck.Help??
    If you are still having issues, please send an email to support@storm8.com for assistance.

Quote Originally Posted by gustafrog View Post
    Ever since the last storybook, i get an empty reward for trading common dragons... Is that normal? I thought you got a random item every time....
    This has been reported.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Angry

I have dragon story on my kindle fire hd 7. When I try to visit neighbors the app closes!!! What should I do????

Host(ess)
    Is there some maintenence going on again. I can not access Dragon story or any other TL game. It say I have no internet, which I do. Can access internet just fine. I have reinstalled - nothing.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by isdrottning View Post
    Is there some maintenence going on again. I can not access Dragon story or any other TL game. It say I have no internet, which I do. Can access internet just fine. I have reinstalled - nothing.
    Sometimes it helps to restart the device, have you tried that?

Host(ess)
    Yes I have tried that. Did not work. Have not tried to enter i hours, so I tried again. Got in ...and then "no internet" . Hoping it is local server glitch or someting.