Page 26 of 39 FirstFirst ... 1622232425262728293036 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 1/13: If The Shoe Fits

Rhino Keeper
    not sure if i am doing anything wrong here but for three days now i am only receiving lace no bow frim the full grown trees. and i am trying to upgrade to lvl 6. am i doing something wrong or do i just have bad luck.?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Bandita8 View Post
    Here we go again. I sent out about half of my friend requests again like I did for the White Sox. With the White Sox I got all 15 in about 5 hours, this time I have been stuck at 12. I have definitely answered over 20 requests. I just sent out the other half, so let's see what happens.
    I?ve been stuck on 11 socks all day and I am super annoyed. They really need to fix this

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Stymie52 View Post
    Chapter 10 requires 4 Wizard's Shoes, 4 Knight's Shoes, 1 Gnome Shoes, and 1 Princess Shoes. I take pictures of all the requirements, so I went back to check. It is definitely only 1 Princess Shoes.
    Thanks so much for double checking sorry I doubted it

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Galadraal View Post
    Thanks so much for double checking sorry I doubted it
    I never took it that way. Sometimes I make mistakes and sometimes I can't remember things that I did. That is why I take pictures of all the goals as I progress. I also thought it odd about the number of Princess Shoes that were required. I made one extra before I came to the last goal, thinking that it would be at least 2. Always happy to hear from other players who have questions. It is players like you who make me keep wanting to play the game!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiggerddh View Post
    I?ve been stuck on 11 socks all day and I am super annoyed. They really need to fix this
    S8 is unbelievable. They keep doing storybook events without fixing the bug that happens every time. My neighbor has been stuck on 16 socks all day. It’s sad because they know people will keep playing so it’s almost like they couldn’t care less.

Executive Chef
    Chapter 10 opens up in a bit over 2 hours :
    Quote Originally Posted by Stymie52 View Post
    Chapter 10
    Goal 1: Visit Farmhouses 0/5
    Goal 2: Give Hearty Feast 0/4
    Goal 3: Visit the Magic Sheep 0/1
    Goal 4: Make Gnome Shoes (Fuzzy Linings 10, Silver Ores 5, Grommets 10) Magic Forge for 6 hours, 0/1
    Goal 5: Upgrade the Shoemaker to Level 10 (Wizard's Shoes 4, Princess Shoes 1, Knight's Shoes 4, Gnome Shoes 1)
    Full Goal overview : https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...=1#post1664214

Farm Supplier
    Omg I totally misread the upgrade requirements for Ch.10 and made four more fancy boots to finish faster and now I see that I don't even need them! hahaha

Rhino Keeper
    Lower levels chapter 10:
    Visit farmhouses x5
    Give breaded fish x1
    Visit magic sheep x1
    Make gnome shoes x1

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiggerddh View Post
    The same happened to me on the first request. Stuck on 11, and had to re-request the next day and then catch up. I am not allowed to discuss S8's response to my ticket, but I just hope everyone that has this issue lodges their own ticket, and gives as much information as they can to S8 so they can work out what's going on. It would be great to have this fixed before the next event like this.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Silvernomiko View Post
    Is anyone else low key excited for the shoe gnomes? I'm going through my Enchanter's Essence like mad due to What Storms May Come and Candy Kingdom quest lines. Also while snagging these quotes, I wonder how accurate/often Magic Cows will drop energy. O_O Once I saw Shoe Gnomes were like the previous Gnome event (with Fabron and Dwayne), I knew I've got to try for 4 shoe gnomes so they can join their illustrious and hardworking brethren. Good luck everyone with this event, given how some people are frustratingly stymied by log in issues. Power of the post ya'll.
    I've only made one, but i'll make a second just in case. 👀

I have a feeling it might be similar to the Brown Ducks.... i've yet to see energy fall. Super rare, but perhaps the chance is still there? But here's to hoping! ❤️

Besides: Crafting another will keep me popping in to accept neighbor's 2nd Argyle sock requests in any case- i've noticed over 20 requests for players who i've helped yesterday come through already! 😣
    I usually try to come on for those who started later too, and only reach the goals over the next few days, but these are clearly players who had started right away and need a 2nd day to get those day 9 socks. The problem plagues more than forum-goers. 😔

Good luck all. ❤️
    Last edited by stormaurora42; 01-22-22 at 01:59 AM.