Page 14 of 40 FirstFirst ... 410111213141516171824 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 05/06: Ivy's Magic Garden | event information on page 1

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Sevrette View Post
    Those Fawn are worth it if they really can drop spellbound dew
    For a lower level player I agree. Even if you can't finish, that is a good prize.

Executive Chef
    Does the rooster spawn from anything else besides a tree. Somehow I maxed out on my handles, but I still need seeds that the rooster drops. I think I messed up somewhere. This just doesn't seem right. I feel that I I should have all the seeds I need so I wouldn't have so much waste of trees.

Executive Chef
    I just got an Expansion Permit from the Spring Goat
    I'm sure it's a super rare drop, but still.. a chance for Permits and Lanterns is a good prize, I don't have many of those yet.
    I'm gonna try make as many as possible while waiting on all sorts of bottlenecks.
    I spent all my Gems in the last sale, so I can't buy a second Fountain. Hope I can make it without it. Patience indeed...

A BIG thank you to everyone contributing to the forum! It's a huge help

Quote Originally Posted by riverly View Post
    Does the rooster spawn from anything else besides a tree. Somehow I maxed out on my handles, but I still need seeds that the rooster drops. I think I messed up somewhere. This just doesn't seem right. I feel that I I should have all the seeds I need so I wouldn't have so much waste of trees.
    They just spawn from trees as far as I know.
    I'm maxed on handles too, nothing to do about it but keep chopping trees.

Confused, thanks in advance for help thinking this through.

1) is the garden shed building where we craft the needed faun DIFFERENT from the garden shed where we are crafting roosters, goats and donkeys?
    2) do we NEED to craft the donkey in order to progress? I would rather craft goats.

If we can't get token from farmhouses after crafting the donkey I want to hold out as long as possible. It might be that all I do is craft goats and let the rest of this gruelling event go. I know the drop rate will be low of the expansion permit, but sometimes is better than never if I don't have them. : ) The more I think about t, the more tempting it is to opt out of the rest of it. : )

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by AmberWillowWinter View Post
    Confused, thanks in advance for help thinking this through.

1) is the garden shed building where we craft the needed faun DIFFERENT from the garden shed where we are crafting roosters, goats and donkeys?
    2) do we NEED to craft the donkey in order to progress? I would rather craft goats.

If we can't get token from farmhouses after crafting the donkey I want to hold out as long as possible. It might be that all I do is craft goats and let the rest of this gruelling event go. I know the drop rate will be low of the expansion permit, but sometimes is better than never if I don't have them. : ) The more I think about t, the more tempting it is to opt out of the rest of it. : )
    It's the same Shed, and you don't need to craft the Donkey to progress. It's a different Goal
    From what I understand the bug (that you can't get more Tokens after crafting the Donkey) is fixed, but I'm also not sure I'm gonna craft the Donkey. Goat has better drops and is cheaper.

Quote Originally Posted by GameAddicted007 View Post
    .... Also I don't like the fact that there are way too many single women in my kingdom standing, walking and flying. I want men for them, but the most of human-looking prizes has been women. This time too. ...
    Quote Originally Posted by hagypagy View Post
    I agree! Definitely want more male characters.

Would love an event called “All The Single Ladies” where Ivy and Sabina throw a speed-dating event.
    All the Atrium prizes could be new males.
    An extra three men would be a perfect boost to the ratio.
    YES, we NEED MORE MEN!
    I would LOVE an "All the Single Ladies" event, and 3 men in the Faerie Atrium is a wonderful idea!
    S8, please be reading this
    Last edited by RonjaR82; 05-08-21 at 11:20 PM.

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    I'll write the rest of the goals later tonight. Been a family day today as it's Mother's Day. Won't be too much longer! Thank you all for posting goals so far. I really appreciate how much support there is on the forum for each other. Back soon x

Farm Supplier
    My spring goat is ‘locked by goal’, do I have to get the rooster first?

Executive Chef
    I got a storyline goal to defeat any monster so Old Thomas could draw my portrait. Apparently ?any monster ? doesn?t include the rooster we fight. Just FYI.
    Also, is this cock fighting? Lol!!

Disappointed that we don?t get to craft the animals we are fighting. I prefer the ?monster? rooster to the spring rooster. It is more realistically colored. Also love the little gray goat we are battling.

I want the animals more than anything, but even with buying energy bundles I?m not getting enough goats to fight for tokens. I?ll be lucky to get a chicken, much less a goat and a donkey and a fawn. Pretty disappointed. But I guess there are 10 more days. I?ll see what happens in that time.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by woodlandlady View Post
    My spring goat is ‘locked by goal’, do I have to get the rooster first?
    Yes, the Goat unlocks when you craft the Rooster, and the Donkey unlocks when you craft the Goat.

Quote Originally Posted by mymonta View Post
    ..... Disappointed that we don?t get to craft the animals we are fighting. I prefer the ?monster? rooster to the spring rooster. It is more realistically colored. Also love the little gray goat we are battling. ....
    I like the animals we fight more too
    Last edited by RonjaR82; 05-09-21 at 01:36 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by RonjaR82 View Post
    It's the same Shed, and you don't need to craft the Donkey to progress. It's a different Goal
    From what I understand the bug (that you can't get more Tokens after crafting the Donkey) is fixed, but I'm also not sure I'm gonna craft the Donkey. Goat has better drops and is cheaper.

YES, we NEED MORE MEN!
    I would LOVE an "All the Single Ladies" event, and 3 men in the Faerie Atrium is a wonderful idea!
    S8, please be reading this
    Ronja, thanks! Does this mean we can craft the faun without needing to craft the donkey? That would be great! : ) I am with you in NOT crafting the donkey. I am totally aiming for a gazillion goats. Well, as close to 10 as I can get. : D

Agree re more guys around, please, S8! : )

To whomever posted about a permit from the goat - very inspiring! Congrats and thanks! : )