Page 9 of 40 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 05/06: Ivy's Magic Garden | event information on page 1

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Sevrette View Post
    I'm still super new so I'm all in for this event. The drops for the main event building look great, the garden itself is really pretty. I need any energy dropper I can get, the only one I have is from last weeks doorbuster, and that Violinist isn't great
    I decided to skip that violinist on all my accounts. 400 gems just wasn't worth it to me. I'm also pretty new - been playing regularly for about 2 months now. I lucked out and got a Glimmereg Alicorn for 125 gems around Easter. It usually drops 4 or 5 energy once a day, with occasional larger drops. If you can hold out for a sale, I say wait for one to get something like that next time.
    I've spent thousands of dollars on Storm8 games, but I'm still not valued by the company.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by margatini View Post
    Has anyone had success with the perihelion pigs from the portal event droppings the fertilizer? I have a lot of those pigs but have yet to get fertilizer but my drop rate from all of the pigs has been extremely low so im unsure if they dont drop or if I just havent had success yet.
    I tried all 10 of mine several times with no drops so I don?t think they work!

Fashion Designer
    I'm still super new so I'm all in for this event. The drops for the main event building look great, the garden itself is really pretty. I need any energy dropper I can get, the only one I have is from last weeks doorbuster, and that Violinist isn't great
    What level are you and what other quests are you working on? Do you have trade partners exchanging Gifts with you?

This particular event is brutal (edit: I forgot it's two weeks, that's plenty of time to finish the garden and make some animals!), and I have 16 daily energy droppers (2, 4 or 6 energy each, occasional windfalls of 50 or 100), plus two weekly alicorns.

If you are able to log in every two hours to use your energy, it *might* be doable. But this is my first time with this kind of event. It isn't like the typical weekly events which I know from experience are 100% doable.

Doorbuster sales are where I got half of my daily droppers! I definitely recommend checking out the forum where someone will post the drop info.
    Last edited by Lavenderdale; 05-09-21 at 08:14 AM.

Fashion Designer TeikaEmberstorm's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by hagypagy View Post
    Love that Storm8 took my suggestion of a rooster!
    Thanks Storm8!

Really wanting a regular Rooster for my kingdom now.
    (The Spring Rooster is pretty, just a bit too colourful for me.)
    (The Wild Rooster colours are so great!)

Hopefully a Rooster will become available soon. *fingers*crossed*
    Maybe the next Barons Tent release?
    I am excited to be able to craft the spring rooster (we just got baby chicks for the first time in real life). I like how colorful he is. I would like to second Hagypagy's request for the spawned rooster to be available for us to buy!

I tried 3 perihelion hogs before deciding I had enough pigs to work with. No drops from the 3. I was guessing that they probably didn't get coding.

Quote Originally Posted by Lavenderdale View Post
    What level are you and what other quests are you working on? Do you have trade partners exchanging Gifts with you?

This particular event is brutal, and I have 16 daily energy droppers (2, 4 or 6 energy each, occasional windfalls of 50 or 100), plus two weekly alicorns (which drop 40/week).

If you are able to log in every two hours to use your energy, it *might* be doable. But this is my first time with this kind of event. It isn't like the typical weekly events which I know from experience are 100% doable.

Doorbuster sales are where I got half of my daily droppers! I definitely recommend checking out the forum where someone will post the drop info.

Level 22, , one month of playing (missed the Easter event) but I've been throwing money at the game to speed progress. Just got my Tinker Camp up thanks to the last event. I'm focusing on the primary Garden event and ignoring the animal farming for now, or at least not actively farming the garden tokens. Based on postings so far, I seem to be on pace with Stymie52. So far this event seems afordable in energy if I don't farm for the tokens

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_20210507-143507_Castle Story.jpg 
Views:	351 
Size:	104.1 KB 
ID:	59230

At this step, the Spring Fawn becomes available in the shed, and does not take tokens to make

Executive Chef
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_20210507-143507_Castle Story.jpg 
Views:	351 
Size:	104.1 KB 
ID:	59230

At this step, the Spring Fawn becomes available in the shed, and does not take tokens to make
    What do you have to do 3 times in the shed (sounds a little weird)? Hope you are enjoying the game. The Forum is a great place for valuable information and meeting nice people. Welcome!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by robotparade View Post
    If you want more than the free one you need to buy them in the marketplace.
    You can purchase only ONE for 65 gems

Quote Originally Posted by Stymie52 View Post
    The Wild Donkey makes his appearance in Goal 9. You defeat the Wild Donkey and gather Farm Feed. We also begin to visit the Sparkling Mine to collect Garden Buckets. Then you craft Wild Feed in the Magic Forge. It takes 2 Farm Feeds, 8 Garden Buckets, and 30 Iron Ores. It takes 2 hours to craft.

The Wild Donkey takes 12 hits to defeat (actually took 8 hits).
    Are the Garden Bucket drops from the Sparkling Mines GUARANTEED?

Page 9 of 40 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast