Page 8 of 17 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 1/19 update: Flower Fusion | new shrub crafting building, The Arboretum

Quote Originally Posted by karlovivari View Post
    If you're talking about the last one, that requires 3 red flowers -
    mine dropped 5 red petals and one spellbound dew, next drop was red 3 petals. timer is 20 minutes
    Quote Originally Posted by MoonVillage3 View Post
    @ Princess CB
    It is a fact that drops changed during the years.. this no one can deny and we have no power over this fact. My plans for the meantime are to craft all the others.. then.. insist on the Feral Adventure hoping I get some free Red Trilliums which honestly I've never seen, then craft them for last.
    An important question.. will the spellbound dew drop from these new shrubs? Not that the drop rate has been high from the flowers, but we do need to collect them eventually.. and some players depend on the petal collecting.
    I had to re-read to find this one. It almost got lost in the shuffle. This seems like a good sign for petals and dew drops! (But it seems like I read that regular read trilliums offered the best chance of dew drops anyway)
    Also, the timers seem to be the same as the timers on the single plants. I only have the iceland poppy shrub so far, and haven't collected from it yet, as I am maxed on all petals and dew drops....will update when I collect.
    Last edited by PrincessCupOButter; 01-21-17 at 01:37 PM.
    ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society ⚔ Sword #12

#return2storyline #bringbacktherealcastlestory #resistforcedgemspending

Quote Originally Posted by TinkKing25 View Post
    If I have enough gems and use the 20 to skip "Build the Arboretum" will that auto build it for me & I still get the rewards of 500 coins, 10 experience & 5 gems? I am very tempted to use the gems as it will take me ages to gather/build all the supplies it requires. I'm already going on a week & a half for stinking Sabina's Castle! LOL! I'm level 32 and S8 ID is TinkKing25. Thanks for any help!
    I'm sorry I can't properly answer your question, because I've never gem skipped building a building. But I can tell you from personal experience, I did gem skip Griselda's carriage and statue, and I did NOT get them, it just cleared the goal from my goal book. And I'd have to pay the gems again to buy them from the market place.
    My first instinct is that you will be out the gems and still left with an unfinished building.

Fortunately, this one is not timed and it doesn't seem to be a critical part of the story line. We won't know until future updates if there are any follow up goals. My advice is to treat it like a long term goal and work on Sabina and the timed events first. I know it doesn't feel like it now, but soon enough you will run out of things to do and you'll be glad this one is there. (I wish I had a second chance to craft those things I skipped! Lol)

****Ps. The more I think about it, the more I am convinced that skipping for 20 gems will only clear the goal from your book, and the building will not auto-complete.
    Last edited by PrincessCupOButter; 01-21-17 at 10:57 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Gaillock View Post
    I bought the arboretum but don't want to build it now that I know how many luminescence potions it needs. I'd rather save my wisps for lanterns for expanding. Is there any way to remove it since I can't put it in storage? I have a feeling the answer is no. Thanks.
    If it can't be stored or sold, then you are correct, it can't be removed.
    I offer the same advice as my previous post. Hide it in a corner, maybe surround it with trees? And treat it as a long term goal. In the meantime ask neighbors to gift you earth wisps as often as possible! Good luck with the expansions!

Rhino Keeper
    Correct me if I'm wrong, but the only benefit I'm seeing to the shrubs is that they use up less board space. For example, It looks like you can combine the 3 red trillium into a shrub that you can get 3 red petals every 22 hours. But even if you only have 1 plant out, you can collect it every 20 minutes (so 3 times an hour) and get 1 or 2 petals a collection. Therefore in one hour you get as many from 1 plant as you can get in 1 day from a shrub.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by TinkKing25 View Post
    If I have enough gems and use the 20 to skip "Build the Arboretum" will that auto build it for me & I still get the rewards of 500 coins, 10 experience & 5 gems? I am very tempted to use the gems as it will take me ages to gather/build all the supplies it requires. I'm already going on a week & a half for stinking Sabina's Castle! LOL! I'm level 32 and S8 ID is TinkKing25. Thanks for any help!
    You will only skip the goal. You still have to build it. Not really worth the gem investment. Yes it will take a long time for lever level players to build this building.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Fashion Designer
    @ ShibuyaCloth, on the info cards for the new plants it's says 22 hr collection time. I believe the 22 hrs is the time it takes to craft the plant rather than the amount of time between collections from the plant after it is crafted. Is it possible to clarify this on the info cards for people?
    TSS #77 🎉💥⬅️ 💫✨☯🔮😈🔮{🖐💖}======🎰=======>✨💫

Quote Originally Posted by stormyskater View Post
    Correct me if I'm wrong, but the only benefit I'm seeing to the shrubs is that they use up less board space. For example, It looks like you can combine the 3 red trillium into a shrub that you can get 3 red petals every 22 hours. But even if you only have 1 plant out, you can collect it every 20 minutes (so 3 times an hour) and get 1 or 2 petals a collection. Therefore in one hour you get as many from 1 plant as you can get in 1 day from a shrub.
    The timers on the new shrubs/bushes are the same as the timers on the original plants. This means you can collect at least 3 petals with one energy every 20 minutes for the red trillium shrub. So less space and less energy for the same results!

Rhino Keeper
    I crafted the red trillium shrub. The first drop was 3 red petals.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by gilachaya View Post
    I crafted the red trillium shrub. The first drop was 3 red petals.
    The regular one can drop 1-3 petals per harvest. So I do hope this shrub can do 3-9 petals, else not worth to have.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Gaillock View Post
    I bought the arboretum but don't want to build it now that I know how many luminescence potions it needs. I'd rather save my wisps for lanterns for expanding. Is there any way to remove it since I can't put it in storage? I have a feeling the answer is no. Thanks.
    You have to build it in order to Sell or Store it.
    You can get lumin essence from both alicolts, they drop it constantly
    From the claudron and from adventures too.
    And doesn't require crazy materials to craft it. Take it slow

Page 8 of 17 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast