Page 28 of 30 FirstFirst ... 1824252627282930 LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 1/23: The Slumbering Princess | event information on page 1

Executive Chef
    Like Dqueenie, I did finish the bed today but didn’t get enough blossoms. I admit I dithered for about a day before jumping into it. So Delsin will have to do without Celeste. Fortunately I have a bevy of princess types wandering around, so maybe one of them will stop and say hi.
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 02-05-20 at 07:05 PM. Reason: removed some text

New Resident
    Same boat. No Circadian

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by GiselleX16 View Post
    Like Dqueenie, I did finish the bed today but didn?t get enough blossoms. I admit I dithered for about a day before jumping into it. So Delsin will have to do without Celeste. Fortunately I have a bevy of princess types wandering around, so maybe one of them will stop and say hi.
    Oh he has moved on...believe me. The paparazzi snapped him making eyes with Monalise today. Right beside Celeste's bed too! Smh. Good thing I didn't win Celeste at all. There would be war in my kingdom if I had. :-/

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2F953A5E-57F2-4D81-A405-A155048F0B76.jpeg 
Views:	71 
Size:	961.8 KB 
ID:	54548

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Please be mindful that there may be children reading your comments about how the story ends. Sorry to those who've had posts removed, but it's only bc they are borderline.

Happy to share more info by PM if you need me to. Thank you for understanding...

Rhino Keeper
    Ahh snap I forgot to visit the neighbours so didn?t get the prince

Rhino Keeper
    Grimaud (sp?) has already dropped a gold nugget for me and 10k plus coins in one drop.

Don’t know if it was already reported, but after the event the bed has a collection time of 12 hours, with a drop of 1400 coins. Maybe there are rare drops, but time will tell that.

Rhino Keeper
    S8 thank you and request re this event - THANK YOU for making the cute plush shrubberies deco post-event. Is it possible please to take off the floating brown bag above them? Other choppable items don't have it and it detracts from the deco aspect. It would be so wonderful of the team to make room for that tweak.

Thanks again!

REALLY noticing more comms from S8 team and responsiveness. Noticed, valued and appreciated. : ) Doesn't mean you are gonna say yes to all we ask for, but I really do feel the difference. Thanks. : )
    Not accepting neighbors. Sorry. Gratitude for all forum contributors and leaders. This game would be unplayable without you.

So are the trumpeter & drummer gonna drop anything post event? Just coins & no black flag for me this morning.
    If that's the case, there's really no point in doing that goal (the reward of 10 faeries is also useless anyway since we lose them all for the next time😠 ).
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Banned
    Just got 1 trade ticket from Princess Bed