View Poll Results: Overall, this Monster Hunt was great!

Voters
160. You may not vote on this poll
  • Agree

137 85.63%
  • Neutral

17 10.63%
  • Disagree

2 1.25%
  • Got the Black Bear

134 83.75%
  • Knew blue dire boars were multi spawn

104 65.00%
  • Focused on getting all Dark Unicorns

102 63.75%
  • Happy with the animal choices given to craft

110 68.75%
  • Unhappy with animal choices

7 4.38%
  • Happy there was no leaderboard

138 86.25%
  • Wish there was a leaderboard as well

3 1.88%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 6 of 45 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 1/3 - Monster Hunt season 16

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by lmirul View Post
    What is the consensus on the Direwolf? Do players find it drops expansion permits at a decent rate? I've got one from a previous event but not sure if I've ever seen him drop one ��
    any chance for an expansion permit is worth it. so i'm definitely getting as many as i can and the dark unicorn that gives trade tickets!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and the bear cub of course.
    the lion is not worth it and most of the other ones arent unless you missed it previously and like the look.

happy for something fun to sink my 11k energy into! grow crab apple trees as they only take 3 min to water.
    get as many dark unicorns as you can they give trade tickets DAILY without fail. the direwolf and white flyger give permits SUPER rarely but still worth it IMO

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Seriously700 View Post
    I'm pretty much doing the same thing but I'm starting to think that I shouldn't be using all that energy trying to get shield tokens to go with the sword tokens. As much as I hate letting the sword tokens go to waste, it might make the most sense to ignore them if my main priority is to get the beast master coins to trade for a dark unicorn.
    I had 1001 energy saved up, and it took about 800 energy to get my dark unicorn. I'm on my way to get a second one. I get about 300 energy a day, so I should be able to make two and maybe three, depending on how much of my first one was just luck. I found different monsters had very different drop rates for the tokens, with ordinary flygers the best. The monsters spawns seem to be quite random. And I guess I will need to grow trees ...

Executive Chef
    Armored Black Bear - collection time 8 hours.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by ShibuyaCloth View Post
    Then you don't have Kaz in your realm! Once you have Kaz the Troll Pit stops spawning. Also as mentioned before, the troll don't drop tokens, just points.
    Actually, that's not the case. I have Kaz in my kingdom & I still spawn an occasional troll. But you are correct about them wasting your energy without the reward of tokens.

Hi, i havent played for a while and just wondering what is the best animal to craft in the mrc for getting the most energy?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by annieo2 View Post
    Hi, i havent played for a while and just wondering what is the best animal to craft in the MRC for getting the most energy?
    Unicorns are good and armored alicorns - amount they give is about the same - both can give you energy - often like 4-5 , but also 20, 40, 100 + as super rare drop.
    So energy wise- no difference. If you want more mithril and silver- favor armored alicorns. Unicorns also drop monster hunt tokens and as super rare drop - even gold troll token, as well as spellbound dew.

Amored Direwolf- can drop 20, 40 or 60 energy every 5 days....but of course it usually just drops 20....and those are expensive to craft.

Quote Originally Posted by Destiel0918 View Post
    Unicorns are good and armored alicorns - amount they give is about the same - both can give you energy - often like 4-5 , but also 20, 40, 100 + as super rare drop.
    So energy wise- no difference. If you want more mithril and silver- favor armored alicorns. Unicorns also drop monster hunt tokens and as super rare drop - even gold troll token, as well as spellbound dew.

Amored Direwolf- can drop 20, 40 or 60 energy every 5 days....but of course it usually just drops 20....and those are expensive to craft.
    Thanks Destiel0918 :-)

Host(ess)
    I?m wondering if getting tokens from some of the beasts is an error left over from their respective original games when those tokens had to be collected. We know this quest is a mix of previous ones cobbled together, and in their usual fashion, I think the devs have failed to check everything (surely not!) and have left some of the original aspects in. We should only be getting crown tokens, which is why there is nothing else in the trade wagon in which to use the numerous dark wolf tokens, etc., which I have

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Destiel0918 View Post
    Armored Black Bear - collection time 8 hours.
    Is the armored black bear available only during this event or will it be a permanent craft in the MRC?

Quote Originally Posted by ratdogs4 View Post
    Is the armored black bear available only during this event or will it be a permanent craft in the MRC?
    It is a permanent addition to the MRC.

Page 6 of 45 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast