Page 16 of 31 FirstFirst ... 612131415161718192026 ... LastLast

Thread: Secret City!

Host(ess)
    Hello When I joined this event I was on level 39 and I bought some stuff that gave me lots of XP and now just now I got on level 42. Right now I'm waiting for chapter 8. Should I prepare for the Chapter 8 from 41-90 levels or the one from the levels 15-40??
    I play Dragon Story & Castle Story. My ID is Sorynella. Feel free to add me ^^v
    Tumblr: Shiwa-hime & Mira-Chans. Twitter: Shiwa.san. Blogspot: Shiwa-hime. Instagram: Shiwa.hime

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by farmday0123 View Post
    Thanks guys , i will try magic n night tomorrow if i can get corol, so funny people now teach each orther breed common lol, i feel bad because I already feed my first dragon to lv 14, s8 need make him vomit all my apples out/ return my apple bsck lol
    lol, those commons used to come by so easily, and many times as fails while trying for other breeds, but now when you want them, you hardly ever get them lol
    625 unique dragons
    - 9/9 Prime dragons
    - 5 Demolition dragons
    - 12/13 Gold producing dragons
    - 19/20 Diamond dragons (All LV15)

Farm Supplier
    Have you noticed how much questing will be required to make 3 cloud paths + 2 sky vines + 1 shrine? I make the total 22 magic water + 18 magic beans + 5 nicknames.
    Magic water @2 from 3hour quest.
    2 Beans or nicknames from 1 hour quest ( can craft 3 nicknacks into 1 bean).
    That's a lot of quests or have I got my arithmetic wrong?
    This is WRONG. Because ch7 requires a sky vine SPROUT NOT A SKYLINE. Much less questing required!!
    Last edited by happyhoppa; 07-21-16 at 01:26 PM. Reason: Correction

Quote Originally Posted by LietuvosRespublika View Post
    ""Hatch a Coral Dragon. """ is ****ing me.
    First try Magic + Water = Night Dragon in the nest 23h
    Second try M+W = Penumbra Dragon 25h...
    Quote Originally Posted by LietuvosRespublika View Post
    #3 ..... Coral + Water = 23h....
    Finally!
    Night + Magic = 10h !

I was contemplating buying the Cloud Castle, looked around on the habitats I already had, and noticed to small green groves, which I thought I'd upgrade. I didn't notice that the second one was already upgraded, and instead of pressing cancel, I had pressed the upgrade button without even knowing what happened. 500 gold lost, for which I could have bought 2 Cloud Castles!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by AliceWinter24 View Post
    I was contemplating buying the Cloud Castle, looked around on the habitats I already had, and noticed to small green groves, which I thought I'd upgrade. I didn't notice that the second one was already upgraded, and instead of pressing cancel, I had pressed the upgrade button without even knowing what happened. 500 gold lost, for which I could have bought 2 Cloud Castles!
    Huge bummer 8( maybe storm8 will refund you

Farm Supplier
    Sorry duplicate post
    Last edited by happyhoppa; 07-20-16 at 11:59 AM.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by happyhoppa View Post
    Have you noticed how much questing will be required to make 3 cloud paths + 2 sky vines + 1 shrine? I make the total 22 magic water + 18 magic beans + 5 nicknames.
    Magic water @2 from 3hour quest.
    2 Beans or nicknames from 1 hour quest ( can craft 3 nicknacks into 1 bean).
    That's a lot of quests or have I got my arithmetic wrong?
    You have it right. Real catch is that we are required to only go on 6 quests as steps (and 1 of those is required after everything is crafted), but need to do at least 24 to get everything. Wouldn't surprise me if we have add a couple of more quests to total as we'll probably have to convert excess knick-knacks into beans. So far it has been 2 items (water, beans, knick-knacks) per quest.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by Kennedward View Post
    Same here, I don't mind the challenge, but when it requires me to raise 2 dragons that I don't like to beyond LV10, and not to mention a final prize dragon that I don't like either, this is an event that I don't mind to withdraw from.

I would like to once again state that, if you like this event, then by all means, do your best to finish this

I just don't feel like participating
    I wish I didn't want the final dragon, but I do.. I don't have a fairytale type dragon yet. However... I'm not going to spend all my hardsaved food on curio and/or adventure. I'll probably quit after reaching level 8 for curio. And then go back to leveling up my other non-epic dragons. I really want that championdragon in the tournement aswell, no piece of cake either.
    Totally agree with you about going for it, if you like this tales and think it's doable/payable, go for it!

Farm Supplier
    I thoight midlevel had to hatch a coral too (before the chapters for midlevel were posted) so I went ahead and took a shot before starting my tales. I bred apprentice with water, first time right. I didn't have the coral yet, so it wasn't for nothing. Lucky but good shot :-D