Page 22 of 24 FirstFirst ... 1218192021222324 LastLast

Thread: Dragon Update 9-24-13 Falling Leaf Dragon

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by midnightmeerkat View Post
    Well this is a test so hopefully it gets adjusted to be fairer when it goes global....
    Yeah but will we get another chance at trying to win these dragons?

Farm Supplier
    Can someone post a working combo here .... i don't have a parakeet ... it has alluded me .... thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by ChanzziePooh View Post
    Can someone post a working combo here .... i don't have a parakeet ... it has alluded me .... thanks!
    My Android friend got it with Wild & Air maybe on her 3rd try? I got the Summoning which is annoying :P

Banned
    Will we be able to breed these dragons once the dumb summoning is over?? Even though this is a simple question, and easy for mods to find out I bet they will ignore it.....

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by mrarfan View Post
    My Android friend got it with Wild & Air maybe on her 3rd try? I got the Summoning which is annoying :P
    Thanks I'll try this

Farm Supplier
    I used life and fruitful and got it first try! So happy!! Both epic incase your wondering!

New Resident
    I got the two dragons but I can't find them on the breeding list after I have evolved them the first time. Are these dragons able to breed?

Executive Chef
    i believe i got mine with clockworks and forest. Good neighbors of mine managed with honeybee and dawntree.

Farm Supplier
    TRYING FOR THIS STUPID DRAGON FOREVER, and i get nothing higher than 12 stinking hours! What gives???!!? ?....urghhhhh. so frustrated with this dumb game right about now!

Farm Supplier
    Well at least i got some thing good trying for this dragon, my very first Caesar dragon! I'm at level 79, 16mil coins, 53000+ food and absolutely no new dragons, Soo all i can do is clear land for now.