Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Fashion Story: Update 1-6-2015

Fashion Designer
    Boring update for me, though I do like the idea of a minimalist theme. I love the Futuristic Minimalist display, it's very sophisticated, but that is the only thing I like this week. I appreciate that the designers are trying to make the displays look more realistic and high fashion , they've been doing a great job recently.

Executive Chef
    I don't like anything here.
    PLEASE CHECK OUT MY THREAD

Suggestions To Improve Game Experience HERE

Hmmm I like it yet don't, it feels boring though I love the simple cute dress, the lounging chair love the model on it... Unsure if I like the display... Expensive tiles, clock is too small, the rack and base are ok but idk I'm not disappointed as I wasn't expecting much and since team lava hasn't given me a sale for almost 2 weeks I'm bleh whatever....

I wish they would tell us if this year won't have LTOs until next year? Lol or only special occasions? Which I wouldn't mind because it's too much pressure an lto a week ufff but that's just me
    "I love being married. It's so great to find one special person you want to annoy for the rest of your life." ➖Rita Rudner

I Play BS & RS
    I gift & accept all requests for parts
    If you gift parts every day
    Feel free to add me there (◕‿◕✿)

(っ◕‿◕)っ✿◕ ‿ ◕✿(っ◕‿◕)っ✿◕ ‿ ◕✿(^ε^)(^ε^)

Quote Originally Posted by Bellamiux View Post
    I wish they would tell us if this year won't have LTOs until next year? Lol or only special occasions? Which I wouldn't mind because it's too much pressure an lto a week ufff but that's just me
    Interesting idea LTO only on ocassion. I like the idea but only if they re configured the floor design tab. It already takes me 5 min or so to scroll all the way to the end of mine. So imagine if all the items stayed. I'd be there a while lol

Also I really like the mannequin more GEMS but worth it. Just like the other recent one in the red dress. Nice details on the dresses. I hope TL keeps designing more of these besides just the free standing mannequins.

Executive Chef
    Hmmm I like it yet don't, it feels boring though I love the simple cute dress, the lounging chair love the model on it... Unsure if I like the display... Expensive tiles, clock is too small, the rack and base are ok but idk I'm not disappointed as I wasn't expecting much and since team lava hasn't given me a sale for almost 2 weeks I'm bleh whatever....

I doubt they have anything to report. Why would they stop giving LTOs? One week without one and such a large assumption is made? Sometimes we have them, on occasion we don't. They're probably still tired and will wow us in the weeks to come.

I do, however, know they real reason we don't have one. I Spent all my gems on racks and tiles and am broke, along with being on a gem habitual. So there! They did it for me since I can't and won't buy gems for a while. I like the items but thankfully won't have to Rush to buy anything. My shop is a mess of pink, white, red and black. I'm not redecorating anything for a while.

Rhino Keeper

Ye hun i too was wondering if the no lto is a one off as i personally cant remember the last time we wasnt offered 1, maybe just my memory! And ye there is alot of pressure, especially if we dont get a sale in the week we want 1. I guess we will see next week about lto!
    Last edited by aishaibrahims; 01-07-15 at 09:10 AM.

I don't like the updates, it's way too boring. Though I think the scarf rack looks not bad. And it seem like we're getting more and more 2x2 size mannequin compared to our usual standalone size mannequin. Nice but a little pricey.

I'm hoping we will get a nice dress/top in the closet for coins soon. It's been ages since I get anything new in the closet, almost everything is for gems gems gems.
    ★ MiNiDeMoN ★
    ✿◕ ‿ ◕✿ Always expect the unexpected to happen in TeamLavaLand.✿◕ ‿ ◕✿
    Proud member of the 0 Star Club!
    ❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡
    > Sorry, no longer accept neighbor currently. All invitation will be declined. < Thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by orleansparish View Post
    I doubt they have anything to report. Why would they stop giving LTOs? One week without one and such a large assumption is made? Sometimes we have them, on occasion we don't. They're probably still tired and will wow us in the weeks to come.

I do, however, know they real reason we don't have one. I Spent all my gems on racks and tiles and am broke, along with being on a gem habitual. So there! They did it for me since I can't and won't buy gems for a while. I like the items but thankfully won't have to Rush to buy anything. My shop is a mess of pink, white, red and black. I'm not redecorating anything for a while.
    I do apologize that you think I made such a large "assumption" however I was asking a question to TL and I think I'm entitled to ask and not live on a wonder, I'm not afraid of criticism towards what I say however I would appreciate it's not looked down or made fun of thank you.

I have not been wow'ed in a while but like I said I'd rather have a lto on special occasions but that's just My opinion.
    "I love being married. It's so great to find one special person you want to annoy for the rest of your life." ➖Rita Rudner

I Play BS & RS

Quote Originally Posted by minidemon88 View Post
    I don't like the updates, it's way too boring. Though I think the scarf rack looks not bad. And it seem like we're getting more and more 2x2 size mannequin compared to our usual standalone size mannequin. Nice but a little pricey.

I'm hoping we will get a nice dress/top in the closet for coins soon. It's been ages since I get anything new in the closet, almost everything is for gems gems gems.
    I know right? About this 2x2 I kind of like them though it gives a nice touch but they have no mercy on the prices lol

I Play BS & RS

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast