Page 20 of 21 FirstFirst ... 10161718192021 LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 10/15/15 iOS Update - Cabbage Hut - GEM PURCHASE

New Resident

Cabbage Hut Issue?

I bought the Cabbage Hut and I have been collecting from it for weeks.... However, I cannot figure out where my inventory of rotten cabbages are stored. Everyday, I only have 3 cabbages in the tent. I have asked a few of my neighbors who purchased the Hut and none of them understood the situation either... Any help would be greatly appreciated.

New Resident
    I found the answer in another thread:

"Rotten Cabbages is not stored in your inventory, you can keep track of how many you have in the Baron's Game Tent. You are only brought up to a total of 3 Rotten Cabbages per day. If you already have 3+, you will not receive the daily 3 Rotten Cabbage from the Baron's Game Tent. You can collect and keep more than 25 Rotten Cabbages if you choose not to use them and collect them."

Bummer... I wish I could still get daily cabbages even if I have more than 3 saved up... Would make the purchase of the Hut more reasonable

OK apparently im too stupid for this because I'm still not getting it. So basically this was a waste and I can stop collecting cabbages that I can't use and never show up anywhere?

Quote Originally Posted by fantaloonastic View Post
    OK apparently im too stupid for this because I'm still not getting it. So basically this was a waste and I can stop collecting cabbages that I can't use and never show up anywhere?
    Without the Cabbage Hut, you can only have 3 Rotten Cabbages to throw per day (unless you choose to buy more with Gems). If you have the Cabbage Hut, you can throw 4 a day. If you want to collect more Rotten Cabbages to throw at once, you can keep your 4 Rotten Cabbages, and then collect 1 a day through the Cabbage Hut until you decide when you want to use them. The only thing if you stock up on Rotten Cabbage is that you can only get 1 additional a day from the Hut, you won't receive an extra 3 from the Baron's Game Tent. This is because the Baron's Game Tent will only bring you up to 3 Rotten Cabbages daily, if you have more than 3, it won't add more. (Ex: If you have 1, it will add 2 to bring you up to 3. If you have 3, you wont' earn any since you already have 3.)

You don't see Rotten Cabbages in your Inventory, but if you want to see how many you have, just open the Baron's Game Tent and you'll see how many you have there.
    Storm8 Staff - PikaSquirrel
    Need help? Contact Storm8 through support.storm8.com
    Got a new device? Transfer your games here!
    Have Facebook or Twitter? LIKE and FOLLOW us here!

Thank you for the explanation but I've been collecting them for ages now and I never get more than those normal 3 in the Barron's game tent. Obviously I'm doing it wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by fantaloonastic View Post
    Thank you for the explanation but I've been collecting them for ages now and I never get more than those normal 3 in the Barron's game tent. Obviously I'm doing it wrong.
    Are you collecting from the Cabbage Hut for your 1 Rotten Cabbage before or after you use up your 3 Rotten Cabbage you have daily in your Baron's Game Tent? If you don't use the 3 given to you through the Baron's Game Tent and collect from the Cabbage Hut, you should see 4 total when you go through them in the Baron's Game Tent. Do you still only see 3 even after collecting from the Cabbage Hut?
    Storm8 Staff - PikaSquirrel
    Need help? Contact Storm8 through support.storm8.com
    Got a new device? Transfer your games here!
    Have Facebook or Twitter? LIKE and FOLLOW us here!

New Resident
    I have the cabbage hut ... Bought it thinking I could accumulate cabbages however my tent always just shows 3 when it resets and 0 until it resets again. Where are the cabbages I earned?

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by jettsam View Post
    I have the cabbage hut ... Bought it thinking I could accumulate cabbages however my tent always just shows 3 when it resets and 0 until it resets again. Where are the cabbages I earned?
    to start the accumulation process, make sure you have your 3 free ones available and then collect from the tent. Get rid of ones there first. Wait for freebies. You may have to wait a day to get the 3 cabbages first and then collect from the hut.

Quote Originally Posted by blackdragond View Post
    This is not working!
    I don't use the cabbages at all, have this building for 3 days now, collect daily and still see only 3 in the tent (before and after i collect).
    Please fix this issue. (Yes, i restarted the game and the device too, many times.)

i am using iphone6+, iOS 9.0.2
    just to clarify: you are not throwing any cabbages at all? Have you checked your cabbage balance before and after collecting from the Cabbage Hut? That's what I'd do and take a screen shot of your before and after.

keep posting, I'm working on updating the inventory guide, so I'll be here for another half an hour

Quote Originally Posted by blackdragond View Post
    Yes, this is correct.
    I am not throwing any cabbages at all. I have checked my cabbage balance before and after collecting from the Cabbage Hut. It was 3 and remained 3. Next collect time is in 21 hours. i will post screen shots before and after i collect.
    Yes, please do post, but create a new thread in the Bugs Forum so that the Community Managers can see your post and ask them to check your game. Sorry this is happening! Don't worry, we'll get it all sorted out. I'll keep an eye out on your thread and alert S8 as well.