Page 29 of 33 FirstFirst ... 19252627282930313233 LastLast

Thread: 06/05 Update: Baron's Tent Prizes (June 2020)

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by RonjaR82 View Post
    It is cute though, with the little Ice Cream on top, haha (finding it took some time, it was 'hiding in plain sight' too much, it was fun! Where is Wally Castle Story Style)
    I like the Cobbler Cart too, hope it appears in the Tent.
    i didnt think it would be hard to find. it isnt with my other carts because i dont really know where to put it.
    -shortdanzr aka wicked red
    [Though she be but little, she is fierce]

*accepting new neighbors. I answer all requests, but don't visit daily

Executive Chef
    i have limited gems. i'm of course hoping for an ali. but right now i have the skunupine. worth it?
    -shortdanzr aka wicked red
    [Though she be but little, she is fierce]

*accepting new neighbors. I answer all requests, but don't visit daily

Fashion Designer
    I just got the goal for buying ice cream scoops. I went to the Barron's tent. I have a deco item (Flower stall), but 0 ice cream cabbages/scoops. Since it's the weekend switch, shouldn't I have 6 of those? I always start Friday afternoon out with 0 ice cream scoops. I have to wait until Sat to get the 6 free daily scoops. I haven't even looked at Baron's tent since Wed, so the timer wouldn't start until it automatically switches on Friday.

Does this happen to everyone else? I submitted a bug ticket to S8 at least a week or so ago, but have had no response.
    Kingdom is Nancelot. I play regularly and try to be very swift to respond to requests.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by ladlasse View Post
    I just got the goal for buying ice cream scoops. I went to the Barron's tent. I have a deco item (Flower stall), but 0 ice cream cabbages/scoops. Since it's the weekend switch, shouldn't I have 6 of those? I always start Friday afternoon out with 0 ice cream scoops. I have to wait until Sat to get the 6 free daily scoops. I haven't even looked at Baron's tent since Wed, so the timer wouldn't start until it automatically switches on Friday.

Does this happen to everyone else? I submitted a bug ticket to S8 at least a week or so ago, but have had no response.
    Was it the Flower Stall weekday prize (images on front page)?

I accidentally opened my tent early today (had a tree too close to my tent, oof!) and had a weekday prize still in there for cabbage roll-over, so I wasn't given any Ice Cream Cabbages to throw. It seems that the rollover refill doesn't work in reverse (We get our regular Rotten Cabbages back on Mondays to throw at a Weekend Prize if it's still in our tent after cabbage change-over, but if we have a Weekday Prize in our tent on Friday at cabbage roll-over we don't get our 6 free Ice Cream Cabbages to throw).

Cabbages change over at 11am PST / 2pm EST each day, so as long as you don't have over the amounts you will get your refill of up to 3 free Rotten Cabbages or 6 free Weekend Cabbages to throw after 11am PST / 2 pm EST daily. New Weekend cabbages and the "quests" (more a prompt to go buy ice cream cabbages as they no longer have a reward) that go along with it come in at 11am PST / 2 pm EST on Friday (It may take up until your game refreshes for the banners to appear), and leave at 11am PST/ 2pm EST on MONDAY which is when your tent goes back to normal Rotten Cabbages and Weekday prizes.

Edit: Alright so re-read your post and since you're always starting Friday off with 0 cabbages, I think you always have a Weekday prize in your tent. You're probably checking your tent on Friday or very late Thursday so the 22-hour window you have to claim the prize overlaps with Friday's weekend cabbage return. On Fridays (so, technically, after you check your tent on Thursday) do not open your tent until after weekend cabbages come back, if you want to get your 6 free Ice Cream Cabbages and have a chance at a Weekend prize. Saturday/Sunday check as soon as you can (which will be 2 hours earlier than you checked the tent the day before since it's a 22-hour prize window), if you're trying for a different Weekend prize. On Monday, check your tent before the rotten cabbages come back to have a 4th chance at a Weekend Prize, and then your 22-hour prize window will overlap with rotten cabbages returning and you can throw some of your stockpile to win the weekend prize that was still in your tent at rollover.

If this concept doesn't seem familiar to you, it's possible that someone else's explanation throughout the thread may make more sense.
    If this overlap issue doesn't seem to be the case (you don't have a Weekday prize sitting in your tent), please let me know.
    Last edited by stormaurora42; 08-21-20 at 02:06 PM.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by stormaurora42 View Post
    Was it the Flower Stall weekday prize (images on front page)?

Edit: Alright so re-read your post and since you're always starting Friday off with 0 cabbages, I think you always have a Weekday prize in your tent. You're probably checking your tent on Friday or very late Thursday so the 22-hour window you have to claim the prize overlaps with Friday's weekend cabbage return. On Fridays (so, technically, after you check your tent on Thursday) do not open your tent until after weekend cabbages come back, if you want to get your 6 free Ice Cream Cabbages and have a chance at a Weekend prize. Saturday/Sunday check as soon as you can (which will be 2 hours earlier than you checked the tent the day before since it's a 22-hour prize window), if you're trying for a different Weekend prize. On Monday, check your tent before the rotten cabbages come back to have a 4th chance at a Weekend Prize, and then your 22-hour prize window will overlap with rotten cabbages returning and you can throw some of your stockpile to win the weekend prize that was still in your tent at rollover.

If this concept doesn't seem familiar to you, it's possible that someone else's explanation throughout the thread may make more sense.
    If this overlap issue doesn't seem to be the case (you don't have a Weekday prize sitting in your tent), please let me know.
    I think this is exactly what is happening for the last several weekends. So this week, I made sure that I didn't go to the tent past Wed afternoon. I figured it would have all day Thursday to reset itself. I waited until the goal appeared on Friday (it was after 2 pm EST) so a I knew the cabbages should have been replaced by the ice cream scoops. So I was surprised to see 0 scoops and not the 22 hr timer, but maybe a 12 hr timer. I'll try again next week. Since the weekday prizes are now mostly decoration (S8 has done us wrong as gems or gold coins were used to obtain cabbage huts that are pretty worthless now), after Monday I won't visit the tent until next Friday and see if that clears it up.

Thank you, Stormaurora.
    Kingdom is Nancelot. I play regularly and try to be very swift to respond to requests.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by ladlasse View Post
    I think this is exactly what is happening for the last several weekends. So this week, I made sure that I didn't go to the tent past Wed afternoon. I figured it would have all day Thursday to reset itself. I waited until the goal appeared on Friday (it was after 2 pm EST) so a I knew the cabbages should have been replaced by the ice cream scoops. So I was surprised to see 0 scoops and not the 22 hr timer, but maybe a 12 hr timer. I'll try again next week. Since the weekday prizes are now mostly decoration (S8 has done us wrong as gems or gold coins were used to obtain cabbage huts that are pretty worthless now), after Monday I won't visit the tent until next Friday and see if that clears it up.

Thank you, Stormaurora.
    Oh how strange! When I have the space I will be utterly isolating my Baron's Tent, no more accidental clicks for me! 😣
    I've been ignoring weekday prizes too, and shall continue to do so until we get a prize switchover.

Good luck! ❤️

Has anyone experienced this in the Baron's Tent? It's bad enough that they usually expect you to hit all 25 targets to get the top prizes but to not give it to you by leaving out one of the six required items in the targets?

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Yes seen this a couple of times. Either go out and come back in and a plate will be left or use this screenshot and log a ticket and support will pop the Ali in your storage. It's a bit disconcerting when it happens but easily fixed.

Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    Yes seen this a couple of times. Either go out and come back in and a plate will be left or use this screenshot and log a ticket and support will pop the Ali in your storage. It's a bit disconcerting when it happens but easily fixed.
    Thanks, SW, forced quit and restarted CS and it was just like you said

Now I have six of these beauties

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Woohoo! Congratulations