Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: Unicorn (2nd) & Gryffin - Monthly Craftable Dragons Jan 1st 2019

Quote Originally Posted by amerirish View Post
    I do NOT want this DS to be integrated with FFS I gave up on FFS a very long time ago because I did not enjoy playing. Also, merging the two would presumably add events from FFS to DS and we have waaaaaaaay too much to keep up with already
    Actually, the events in FFS are the same as the ones in DS, except that they are in the older format.

Admin Community Manager [S8] Elsa's Avatar
    That's a lot of creative theories. We thought it'd be a fun surprise to celebrate the new year by offering our Caretakers a new type to play with! Thank you for sharing your feedback with us.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by [S8] Elsa View Post
    That's a lot of creative theories. We thought it'd be a fun surprise to celebrate the new year by offering our Caretakers a new type to play with! Thank you for sharing your feedback with us.
    Well, one question that I have is just what is it that we can do in Dragon Story with these beats? I mean can we use them in the battle arena against dragons? Can they breed with dragons to produce some weird sort of beast dragon hybrid? Will there be an onslaught of other beast types? If they can not battle dragons, will they have their own battle arena or simply use the existing one to battle each other or the yet undetermined beasts to arrive in the future? Thanks in advance for your answers

Banned
    Well, I, for one, (and possibly the only 1), welcome these critters, for the most part. As long as S8 continues to work on FANTASY FOREST STORY EXPANSIONS and keeping that game going, too.

Rhino Keeper
    By the way, this was posted on Wednesday 1/2/2019 somewhere between 5 and 7 pm EST, yet it and the two posts after it, one by me, are listed as being posted yesterday starting at 9:24 PST. How is that possible? Just curious

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by squigglish View Post
    By the way, this was posted on Wednesday 1/2/2019 somewhere between 5 and 7 pm EST, yet it and the two posts after it, one by me, are listed as being posted yesterday starting at 9:24 PST. How is that possible? Just curious
    The reason that S8 can't provide us with the needed expansions in our games and give us the correct instructions on how to breed a Peppermint Mocha dragon is because they are too busy working on time machine technology. Once they get that done, we will all be able to go back in time and breed a PM dragon and also collect all the dragons and animals that we have missed out on in our games due to lack of expansions.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix406 View Post
    The reason that S8 can't provide us with the needed expansions in our games and give us the correct instructions on how to breed a Peppermint Mocha dragon is because they are too busy working on time machine technology. Once they get that done, we will all be able to go back in time and breed a PM dragon and also collect all the dragons and animals that we have missed out on in our games due to lack of expansions.
    Thank you , I just didn’t realize that and I appreciate the information

Nightclub Owner
    Thank you for the response, Elsa. Can we expect more information on these new creatures soon? Like if they can be used for breeding, battle, etc. Also, can we please/please/please have more farming options & easier ways to make marble keys for quicker expansion? The already strained limits are really being tested with a whole new species being introduced
    Island Name: Amer Island

1883+ Unique Dragons Hatched
    409+ Unique Dragon Eggs in Storage

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by amerirish View Post
    I do NOT want this DS to be integrated with FFS I gave up on FFS a very long time ago because I did not enjoy playing. Also, merging the two would presumably add events from FFS to DS and we have waaaaaaaay too much to keep up with already
    I didn?t enjoy FFS before when first started, but then I got boring playing dragon and i go there try again winning stuff, now i love FFS alot better than DS, except they don?t have wall page to communicate with friends, that one thing most people don?t like, anyway i love FFS hope they can keep it up and open wall chat also

Banned
    @wishtheywerereal The Gryffin should be easy to obtain because you mainly get the points for it from breeding, and it sounds like you keep doing that. If you get enough whatever they are called for the Gryffin, you might even be able to disenchant one for 100 Essence and then craft another one to keep. However, I know your concern is the Unicorn, which is, unfortunately, harder to get. The only way to get enough lorebooks is to complete pretty much *all* the tasks/events that are offered over the course of the next month. I played hard all month of December and barely got the points for the Herald Dragon. Most months I don't even get the animal that you have to collect from events for. I hope that doesn't discourage you. It *can* be done, and maybe someone else will have more helpful information or tips for you than what I provided. Basically just play all the events to get all the lorebooks. :/

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast