Page 14 of 34 FirstFirst ... 410111213141516171824 ... LastLast

Thread: Gladiator Dragon (IOS) Craftable - Removed

Quote Originally Posted by Anyuszko View Post
    Sand, I am with you. Was following ur guide during the tournament, and learnt a lot about battles bcause of you. Thank you. And I hope you will progress thru this dragon. Good luck!
    The ninth dragon, Scarecrow, finally dispatched Snowflake. But the frosty gods are angry and sent a Sabretooth right behind it. I'm back in Loserville.

Quote Originally Posted by NouraMoh View Post
    I don't know if this helps anyone but I just beat Bedrock with Black Swan B++B
    Also my epic Forest took out Ice Age MB++
    Wow, girl. You are spanking those Arctics!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Kami365 View Post
    Oh..Sumercarefree,what should I try to?? Use DA against Tropic...I don't want to exhausted my dragons...already many from last tournament going to spa every 6 hours..long que tho...
    Sorry. I'm having easy ones. Take a short break.
    Why not try some Artuc Dragons like Snowflake or something.

Executive Chef
    Artic Dragons to try out

Quote Originally Posted by PonyRoar View Post
    The Ultimate Attack was raised from 6 to 12 to balance the game, since the Battle rewards are now giving two reward items.
    umm... shurprising sharp shtuff! Why is it shtill 4 gold to speed the gates? Are we getting quadruple anything?
    Last edited by kooky panda; 08-30-13 at 06:46 AM. Reason: implied language/bypassing word filter

Rhino Keeper
    I beat a Bedrock lvl 12 or 13 with Landworm 10, first try

Quote Originally Posted by PonyRoar View Post
    The Ultimate Attack was raised from 6 to 12 to balance the game, since the Battle rewards are now giving two reward items.
    Seriously? The Leviathan pearl added to the morningstar isn't going to be worth ANYTHING to players who now only have a handful of pearls. I myself just started crafting another Leviathan yesterday, so it's hardly likely that I will accumulate enough pearls to craft a 7th Leviathan before it is removed from the Spell Shop. And of course, most of us working toward a Gladiator are not the least bit interested in the pearls anyway, so this so-called balance is hardly appropriate. An OPTIONAL one-time conversion of stars to pearls or vice versa would have made much more sense; and we would have been able to call it fair.

Gotta wonder - if a tournament comes up now, are we gonna be charged 60 gold for the Ultimate?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Sumercarefree View Post
    Artic Dragons to try out
    yeah I love to try.... but we can't use Arctic dragons in battles....at the moment or may be my Island wouldn't allows me to use Arctic dragons for battles...

The Honorable Panda
    My epic forestfire beat alpine!
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Executive Chef
    My Epic DA Lost battle against Tropic Lv 13...attacks was BMB.....BMB not effective at all.....wow!! this Gladiator dragon not giving us easy wins....TL makes the battles as difficult as Tournaments....few more battles Lost than give up...too much for now,breeding new dragons,look after the Arctic Island,sending dragons to quests etc etc...
    I said so earlier this Gladiator dragon not an easy task to get it easily..we must prepare our dragons on battles like tournament to get 99 morningstar....

Executive Chef
    yeah I love to try.... but we can't use Arctic dragons in battles....at the moment or may be my Island wouldn't allows me to use Arctic dragons for battles...
    Oh so sorry.
    The color chart says color yellow. Have you tried strong fighters like Parakeet, Scorpion, Honeybee, lightning etc.
    Do not rush let others try against this dragon too n recommend.
    I just beat Mask with a Pegasus; Fuzzy could not deliver.