Page 29 of 68 FirstFirst ... 1925262728293031323339 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: General Suggestion thread

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by meme1098 View Post
    We need a Farmers Market where excess items in our inventory can be sold off to neighbors & other players alike. This has been asked for for several years but instead we got the disruptive bird flying in & out of our kingdoms.
    the farmer's market is an excellent idea.
    player would have the possibility of selling crafts to earn money as well. also, some items not yet available for lower level players could be sold by higher level players thus giving a major possibility of finishing their event, if in need.
    it could be based on an 'exchange market'.. instead of selling, but think swapping might create problems of the equivelent values of materials.
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

Nightclub Owner
    So after crafting another Armored Direwolf my Mithril supply is wiped, which got me thinking... Wouldn't it be nice if they gave us something that dropped Mithril every collection? I'd be happy even if it had a daily timer, just so long as I knew that the Mithril was guaranteed. I know we rarely need it but when we do need it and use it, it then takes ages to refill our stock.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    So after crafting another Armored Direwolf my Mithril supply is wiped, which got me thinking... Wouldn't it be nice if they gave us something that dropped Mithril every collection? I'd be happy even if it had a daily timer, just so long as I knew that the Mithril was guaranteed. I know we rarely need it but when we do need it and use it, it then takes ages to refill our stock.
    we do have the Mirthril Dragon that's a guaranteed drop once a day.. it's a gem item though. I got both mine through sales time ago and very happy with them.
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

Rhino Keeper
    I would like to have a tab in our inventory titled "Souvenirs". All of our leftover items from non-storyline events could go there where we don't have to scroll, scroll, scroll through them unless we choose to do so. That would unclutter our other tabs and make them actually useful.

Fashion Designer
    We should be able to store EVERYTHING......Tablet of Tabernum, I'm talking to you. Plus that hideous Forgotten Roost, it's hard to consider it forgotten when I have to keep looking at it all the time.
    No Gems For Runes!

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by MoonVillage3 View Post
    we do have the Mirthril Dragon that's a guaranteed drop once a day.. it's a gem item though. I got both mine through sales time ago and very happy with them.
    This is true, I do have it but I was thinking of a small building or statue that drops it. I've got a bunch of such items for iron and coal so it would be nice if they gave us one for mithril, ya know?

Quote Originally Posted by AuntGma View Post
    I would like to have a tab in our inventory titled "Souvenirs". All of our leftover items from non-storyline events could go there where we don't have to scroll, scroll, scroll through them unless we choose to do so. That would unclutter our other tabs and make them actually useful.
    I've yet to see an idea for the inventory that I've not agreed with and I've seen a lot of suggestions. I'm pretty sure there's not a single player who doesn't wish for our inventories to be refined in some way. It's a small thing but it would make sure a difference in our daily playing.
    Last edited by AnnirasSweets; 04-29-18 at 07:23 AM.

Executive Chef
    For the hundredth millionth time- gem confirmation spending button. Come back gems! Come back! (As they slowly float up and away).

Yea. It just happened.

Executive Chef
    We used to have events that required more regular items instead of just the special event items. And I mean more than just stuff that drops from mines and wood shops. Where did that go?

Expansions please. Also, please plant a new forest around the kingdom, it starts to look like Mad Max playground there.

Castle Story is such a great game but..
    1) farmer market,how is it possible that we haven't get it yet? it's a must have in such type of game.inventory is full and we cannot do anything,just wasting it.royal exchange has few exchanges but it's not enough,elven the same.farmer market like in farmstory2 and problem solved.
    2)love shack
    i was super curious how it looks like if i'll involve math in it. so:
    average player:
    monday-friday 8h sleep 8 hours school/work 8 hours rest
    variant a) 5xharvest=200 energy variant b) 6xharvest=240 energy
    saturday,sunday 8xharvest=320 energy
    whole week variant a) 200*5 + 320*2= 1640 energy
    whole week variant b) 240*5 + 320*2= 1840 energy
    players with love shack COULD have max 99 alis,99x40=3960 extra energy in a week, 3960/40=565,71 extra energy in a day
    whole week ali player variant a) 1640+3960=5600 energy
    whole week ali player variant ) 1840+3960=5800 energy
    a)5600/1640=3,41
    b)5800/1840=3,15
    How is it even possible? Of course it is just a theory,most players do not have 99 alis yet,but they have an opportunity to have them now or in future. But how a non-ali player could rival with an ali player on leaderboards? or how about a normal daily harvesting?ali player could harvest 3 x more buildings,plots,etc than normal player.why should it be our fault and why should we pay for the fact that we are not playing since 02.2014? we should also have an opportunity to become love shack. energy is a primal resource in the game.
    people get love shack-wanna make more advertures-spend gems for barracks+wings/horns cause it's not so common to get them.
    a question,is any possible sending few questions from players to Storm8 and become official asnwers? i guess there should be someone who is "connecting"players with Storm8 and they are listening sometimes their customers.or not?
    any possible to make any questionnaire and send it to storm8?
    Last edited by sarahmarah888; 05-01-18 at 12:26 AM.
    ID:sarahmarah888
    lvl 40