Page 8 of 15 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: RS: Spring Goals 4-3-13

Executive Chef
    you'll want 4 of them once you expand to 24x24...

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by astraeagrim View Post
    Go for the green challange

Prepare 50 Braised Lamb. 25 Gems to skip
    Serve 50 Braised Lamb. 50 Gems to skip
    Buy 1 Garden Pond (cost 100,000 coins). 2 Gems to skip

I believe this is the final challenge if the goals.

WHAT?!?
    then what is the point in finishing these goals when you have to PAY for the so called "reward"?

i'll just do the goals to get the oven & that's it.
    so ridiculous.
    especially when the garden pond isn't that great looking.

Fashion Designer
    That's what I thought too.

In bs, the end reward chocolate waterslide cost 8,000 coins. But in rs, the end reward cost 100,000 coins! I always though it will be another way round. Alright, I'll stop whining. At least the decoration cost coins instead and this time we don't have to skip goals using gems.

Rhino Keeper
    Yes, go for the green is the last challange. I can confirm there is no additional item prize after finishing the goals. The pond is simply unlocked. You do not get one for free you must pay the 100,000 coins or gems to skip to finish the goals.

Fashion Designer
    So does anyone know what the cash outlay vs rewards you get if you have like five stoves?

I got the garden trellis and was sad to see it is purely decoration. The people can't walk under it

@astraeagrim: OMG! We got nothing for doing all these goals? Not even one for free?! Seriously, it's like we ended up spending so much to unlock the new appliance and for a pathetic looking garden pond which cost 100,000 coins.

@jmterao: The garden archway is just like the unwelcome mat. It's purely a decoration and customer can't walk pass through it. Don't wanna calculate my total spent. I bet it's a negative amount compared to the rewards we are getting.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by minidemon88 View Post
    @astraeagrim: OMG! We got nothing for doing all these goals? Not even one for free?! Seriously, it's like we ended up spending so much to unlock the new appliance and for a pathetic looking garden pond which cost 100,000 coins.

@jmterao: The garden archway is just like the unwelcome mat. It's purely a decoration and customer can't walk pass through it. Don't wanna calculate my total spent. I bet it's a negative amount compared to the rewards we are getting.
    Unfortunately yes. The only thing gained by completing the goals are a new appliance, new recipes, unlocked items to purchase, a few gems and xp. In the end it will cost you some major coins. I didn't keep track of an exact amount but I easily spent well over 300,000.

Fashion Designer
    This goal made me pretty unhappy. I won't fall for it again. The only good thing I can use from this goal is the zucchini soup will be great for Halloween. I didnt complete the goal. I had food cooking on the stoves and I just dumped it all back into storage and went back to what I was doing before.

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by jmterao View Post
    This goal made me pretty unhappy. I won't fall for it again. The only good thing I can use from this goal is the zucchini soup will be great for Halloween. I didnt complete the goal. I had food cooking on the stoves and I just dumped it all back into storage and went back to what I was doing before.
    LOL.

At leas the final 'prize' uses coins, not gems. I was pissed that BS used gems to buy the stupid musician and that was the only way to unlock the drink machine.

Anyone knows what happens if you don't complete the goal? Is it possible to buy it when the goal period is over?

Page 8 of 15 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast