Page 7 of 73 FirstFirst ... 345678910111757 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 1/7: Out of this World | event information on page 1

Fashion Designer
    Interesting. The apotranus bloom floats in one direction and is stationary in the other. Also, I am pretty sure I saw the word Panda somewhere, maybe the ?back of the card for the coin in the cave. It is gone now.

Rhino Keeper
    I received the second Apotranus Bloom but it is not in my inventory after force closing and rebooting. My guess is some people were lucky enough to keep and some of us had it taken away.

Nightclub Owner
    This is a clone of the Kung Who - August 2020 event: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?111250
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by SgtBeebo View Post
    We have addressed this issue, and any players that received an extra Apotranus Bloom will be able to keep it. We will also make it storable post-event.
    What about Eclipsed Elm? Please make it storable too!

Fashion Designer
    S8 - thanks for the gift to help us play the game. I was a little concerned when it looked like I was going to have to wait 12 hours to get the 6 vines needed for crafting. Also it seems like the next time I collected from the bloom, I may have received 2 vines not 1 like previously.
    Kingdom is Nancelot. I play regularly and try to be very swift to respond to requests.

Rhino Keeper
    Thanks for that info!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Ki250 View Post
    I received the second Apotranus Bloom but it is not in my inventory after force closing and rebooting. My guess is some people were lucky enough to keep and some of us had it taken away.
    Same here unfortunately

Quote Originally Posted by JCrewS11 View Post
    Same here unfortunately
    Yeah, same thing here as well

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Ki250 View Post
    You need to check what tab u had showing inventory. And please apologize after

Quote Originally Posted by greasyfork1 View Post
    You need to check what tab u had showing inventory. And please apologize after
    Nope, they are not in my inventory

Page 7 of 73 FirstFirst ... 345678910111757 ... LastLast