Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Tribal Dragon Battle Arena 24 Round 3 Day

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by skyharbor602 View Post
    Best of luck to all of you in this tournament but I'm not participating in this one because it's another repeat. I'll pop in from time to time to help. For Tribal itself, use Wardrum, Glasswing or Neo Glasswing. Happy Hunting!
    Like you I already have this one but am playing so I can eventually exchange for essence hopefully ......we will see
    Pern magic L200 dragons623+
    Champs, Valiant L15 Rainbow Sentinel L 15, Guilded knight, Spirit Warrior, Highlander L15, Inquisitor, Sharman, Guardian Angel L12 , Warrior King ,Warrior princess, Chariot, warrior Prince + others
    Diamond hybrids, Diamond, Valiant, Angel, Crusader, Helios , Quentzal , Gold, astromancer, Mercury , Infinity, Unicorn ,Prism, Dark Angel, Black diamond and others
    Gold producing 10 L10

Banned
    Tribal Dragon
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Tribal_Epic.png 
Views:	109 
Size:	15.5 KB 
ID:	44623
    Rarity: Super Rare
    Type: Champion, Yellow
    Habitat: Champion Ruins, Yellow Plateau
    Available at: Level 30
    Buying Price: 1,500 Gold
    Selling Price: 100 Coin
    Incubation: 24 hours
    Exp Gained: 2,895 Exp

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by skyharbor602 View Post
    Best of luck to all of you in this tournament but I'm not participating in this one because it's another repeat. I'll pop in from time to time to help. For Tribal itself, use Wardrum, Glasswing or Neo Glasswing. Happy Hunting!
    Missed out on the original Tribal tourney last July as it was during my seven month stint of foregoing tournament events due to the introduction of the tougher algorithm. Will give this one a go as I don't have a Champion/Yellow hybrid yet and see how it goes. Results aren't looking good so far with a 16/8 record to round 16, confirming my suspicions that I'm definitely one of the profiled players to dole out the more difficult / rigged algorithm to:

1. Tribal 1 < Valiant 15 Mb
    2. Origami 2 < The Dark One 13 M (Loss: Jade 10 bmb)
    3. Crownprince 2 < Cotton Candy 10 M
    4. Adventure 3 < Smitten 13 mbB
    5. Lovers Tree 4 < Divine 15 M
    6. Mech 4 < King 12 mB (Loss: Scorpion 10 mmb)
    7. Tsunami 5 < Beast 13 mB
    8. Neo Pink 6 < The Dark One 13 M
    9. Slumber 7 < Divine 15 M
    10. Wardrum 11 < Forest 15 mBb (2 losses: Achilles 15 1mbb; Passion 15 2bbb) *First win for Forest at level 15!
    11. Azurite 8 < Divine 15 M
    12. Aries 10 < The Dark One 13 mbB
    13. Avalanche 11 < Crypt 14 mB
    14. Spicy 13 < Huntress L15 Mb
    15. Succulent 14 < Gilded Knight 15 mbB
    16. Strength 13 < Passion 15 M
    . . . (4 losses: Passion 15 1bbm; Forest 15 2bmb; Infinity 15 3mbb; Fire 15 4bmb) - Rigged dragon dealing exactly the same 3 attack damage profile for all dragons used here!

Sigh. Hopefully my record for this tournament won't be worse than my last two (17-May-18: Dahlia - 30/21; 22-May-18: Sweet Pea - 30/23)!!!
    Last edited by KevinW07; 06-01-18 at 03:06 AM. Reason: Updated results

Banned

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by KevinW07 View Post
    Missed out on the original Tribal tourney last July as it was during my seven month stint of foregoing tournament events due to the introduction of the tougher algorithm. Will give this one a go as I don't have a Champion/Yellow hybrid yet and see how it goes. Results aren't looking that good so far with a 15/6 record to round 16, confirming my suspicions that I'm definitely one of the profiled players to dole out the more difficult / rigged algorithm to:

10. Wardrum 11 < Forest 15 mBb (2 losses: Achilles 15 1mbb; Passion 15 2bbb)
    16. Strength 13 < ??? (Losses: Passion 15 1bbm; Forest 15 2bmb . . .

Sigh. Hopefully my record for this tournament won't be worse than my last two (17-May-18: Dahlia - 30/21; 22-May-18: Sweet Pea - 30/23)!!!
    I just took down Strength with level 1 Neo Valiant using mM, maybe a low level champion! Good luck!

Also why have you changed up your battle attacks? You were winning when using magic 1st, now you have changed to bash you are loosing, I would revert back to magic! Just a thought.

Banned
    KevinW07, try Forest against Strength again or Harmony Knight or Quetzal or Iron Age if you have them. Out of those choices I'd try Iron Age (metal/green) first.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by KevinW07 View Post
    Missed out on the original Tribal tourney last July as it was during my seven month stint of foregoing tournament events due to the introduction of the tougher algorithm. Will give this one a go as I don't have a Champion/Yellow hybrid yet and see how it goes. Results aren't looking that good so far with a 15/6 record to round 16, confirming my suspicions that I'm definitely one of the profiled players to dole out the more difficult / rigged algorithm to:

10. Wardrum 11 < Forest 15 mBb (2 losses: Achilles 15 1mbb; Passion 15 2bbb) *First win for Forest at level 15!
    16. Strength 13 < ??? (Losses: Passion 15 1bbm; Forest 15 2bmb . . .

What do you mean, profiled player? Is that a real thing?

Farm Supplier
    Wow, stuck on Spicy (green/red) of all dragons! Defeated Leviathan 10, Amazon 12, Black Knight 15 and Argentinian 12 so far... Suggestions?

NVM, just after I posted, got it with Scorpion 11

Host(ess)
    I’ve Just defeated strength with level 14 Yule after several fails

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by random59 View Post
    I just took down Strength with level 1 Neo Valiant using mM, maybe a low level champion! Good luck!

Also why have you changed up your battle attacks? You were winning when using magic 1st, now you have changed to bash you are loosing, I would revert back to magic! Just a thought.
    Great pick-up! I failed to pick up that trend. Will use "Magic" more now from my 5th attempt.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by cat_chick10 View Post
    What do you mean, profiled player? Is that a real thing?
    Yes, I truly believe so. I've seen it discussed in this forum and another one that I sometimes refer to. Certainly, my result statistics support these belief.

For me, tournaments became significantly more difficult since March 2017 (suspiciously just after the last 18 round flash tournament that DS has run). I had in my stable leveled up several Champions, Diamond Hybrids, Passion, and a few others that I deemed would be great in the arena to level 15. So prior to March 2017, I had generally been cruising with tournament losses in the low single digits primarily using Champions and Diamonds.

After March 2017, I suspect the tournament algos were tweaked to make them more difficult as the majority of the tournaments I participated in registered significant double digit losses including tournaments such as Jungle (17-Apr-17) with 30/26, Quicksand (27-Apr-17) with 40/18, and Wardrum (25-Jun-17) with a 36/19 record. After that, I stopped playing tournaments for 7 months and on my first tournament back playing for Congo, I registered a win/loss record of 42/37 on 19-Jan-18!!! In the 22 tournaments I participated in since March 2017, I've only managed to register single digit losses in 3 tournaments. Not much fun at all when one is playing for relaxation.

I've been working to make my stable more powerful including leveling up Fire, Forest, Air, Water, Magic, and Neo Glasswing to level 15 last week and have changed my battle tactics through using my Champion and Diamond types less and using more colour matching. So, we'll see what happens.

However, this is all fairly useless when the "1 rigged dragon" per every 2 or 3 tournaments that gets thrown up at certain players where the odds of winning against that dragon is significantly dropped which is when I employ the heal and repeat technique with other selected dragons thrown in between when my go to dragons are healing. This is evidenced by the regular posts of many who complain about the 10+ losses against a specific dragon (usually a high-level Champ, but can be any high-level dragon) where no matter what dragon is used. I can tell when this is happening to me as the rigged dragon deals exactly the same damage to each dragon I put up against it until one of my go to dragons eventually takes it down.

In contrast, many who post their results in this forum don't seem to get the reqular 20+ losses per tournament that others lament to. Naturally, these rigging and algorithm tactics are designed to compel the affected player to spend gold to win out of frustration of suffering many mundane losses.
    Last edited by KevinW07; 05-30-18 at 03:13 PM.

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast