View Poll Results: Did you like this event? Which prizes did you like?

Voters
83. You may not vote on this poll
  • I like this event

48 57.83%
  • I didn't like this event

23 27.71%
  • I started but I couldn't complete

28 33.73%
  • Blue Parakeet

53 63.86%
  • Green Parakeet

51 61.45%
  • Flower Delivery Truck

27 32.53%
  • Flower Stand

36 43.37%
  • Rose Cottage

37 44.58%
  • Garden Swing

38 45.78%
  • Potted Sunflower

36 43.37%
  • Bird Bath Planter

34 40.96%
  • Pink/Yellow Rosebush

54 65.06%
  • Spring Flower Path

39 46.99%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 22 of 44 FirstFirst ... 1218192021222324252632 ... LastLast

Thread: Without "Feather" Ado - 2018 Apr 4 (POLL ADDED)

Quote Originally Posted by oldmcz View Post
    I?m in the same boat. No dirt harvesting from crops! I?ve only got 6 since I started the event days ago!
    Ditto here!!! I’m done trying!

I haven’t received a trowel in almost a day,.really...what a crock!!! Absolutely ridiculous. So not happy with this game. What happened to this game. Sad sad sad..last time you will see my cash Storm 8! ��

Not the dirt it’s the trowels!
    Last edited by Lilliepaddd; 04-08-18 at 11:53 PM.

Farm Supplier
    I am sooo done with this event. Making dirt buckets....then they disappear. Then the items appear but the buckets have to be remade. Please get it together before starting an event. This is more than frustrating. No wonder so many people quit.

Quote Originally Posted by db1323 View Post
    I am sooo done with this event. Making dirt buckets....then they disappear. Then the items appear but the buckets have to be remade. Please get it together before starting an event. This is more than frustrating. No wonder so many people quit.
    They don’t seem to want to listen to us. It’s all about the mighty dollar. I end up sleep deprived, migraines for what?! I have to give my head a shake. They don’t care either. I just want to play get the prizes and pay for what I want. But not paying anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by Lilliepaddd View Post
    I haven’t received a trowel in almost a day, then if course dirt...really...what a crock!!! Absolutely ridiculous. So not happy with this game. What happened to this game. Sad sad sad..last time you will see my cash Storm 8! ��
    The key to getting the dirt is to harvest wheat continuously and when it is growing sell it. Not sure why people are so upset about the crops. I mean yes, the drops are rare but it is super easy to plant wheat and it grows fast. You can do like 50 crops In a minute and a half... and the trowels also aren’t that rare for me...
    Last edited by Paul__; 04-08-18 at 12:08 PM. Reason: typo
    Paul__ ~ Moderator

Need forum help or have a game question? Click to send a private message
    Having trouble with your game? Click to contact Storm8 Support

I think that this event was easy compared to the other luck events. We still have 4 more days. If you are having trouble with disappearing items visit a neighbor before you leave the game to force save. It is probably your internet causing the issue because am not having trouble with items disappearing so perhaps try to restart the router. If the internet is good and you force save and the issue is still going on make a bug report.
    Paul__ ~ Moderator

I?m actually really happy with this event. We get two pets and unlike the other type of luck events we don?t have to give any items and all the items are unlocked from day 1 too. This is my favorite type of event tbh. Even if you don?t win the pets you get cool decorations from just doing the day to day farm activities.
    Paul__ ~ Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by Paul__ View Post
    The key to getting the dirt is to harvest wheat continuously and when it is growing sell it. Not sure why people are so upset about the crops. I mean yes, the drops are rare but it is super easy to plant wheat and it grows fast. You can do like 50 crops In a minute and a half... and the trowels also aren’t that rare for me...
    It’s mostly the trowels. I can get annoyed. Thx though.

Farm Supplier
    I had a total of 4 buckets made. I did NOT put them in the wheelbarrow and they are NOT counting towards goal #4. Looks like a glitch to me. I have rebooted and gone out of the app to no avail. ��

Moderator (volunteer) judyandthecat's Avatar
    I had a total of 4 buckets made. I did NOT put them in the wheelbarrow and they are NOT counting towards goal #4. Looks like a glitch to me. I have rebooted and gone out of the app to no avail. ��
    Send rynetory2 a private message
    And post at this link
    https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...3-Dirt-buckets