Page 39 of 51 FirstFirst ... 2935363738394041424349 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: The Misty Marshlands (main story)

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by laurelsail View Post
    My Swamp Skimmer hasn't dropped anything for two days! Is anyone having this problem?! Thanks!
    I just got to that goal 2 days ago and still haven’t received anything except coins. My goal flashes that there has been “progress,” but there has not.

Rhino Keeper
    In 7 days I did collect 3 flying dragon wisp!

This will take weeks before I have the 10 I need..

Banned
    Part 3 Step 3
    Says check the mud but it points to a tree. CHopping the Tree nothing.. ****ing Tough Mud spawned from Reeds nothing.. what is the deal???

After about 10 Mud things, 4 Skunks a mud finally dropped it.. geez

And can we layoff the FREAKING skunk spawns from Reeds!!!!! Rather have to tap more reeds to get Mud monsters then have to **** FREAKING SKUNKS which serve no purpose in this quest
    Last edited by greasyfork1; 04-29-20 at 12:27 PM.

Fashion Designer
    Yeah, could that be less clear? Why not say "mud monster"? I'm there now .... argh.
    ~~~~~~
    Dragon Story, Castle Story: ​Nuicakes
    Playing on an iPad Pro 11" with 4 GB RAM, 512 GB storage, A10X Fusion cpu and using 5 GHz wifi.

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    I just did that bit last night and the tough muddling that I had in the marsh reeds didn't drop the pages but the tough muddling that spawned from the marsh tree did. So it either must come from the tree spawned muddling or it could take defeating a couple to get the pages.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    I just did that bit last night and the tough muddling that I had in the marsh reeds didn't drop the pages but the tough muddling that spawned from the marsh tree did. So it either must come from the tree spawned muddling or it could take defeating a couple to get the pages.
    If I recall correctly O wise SW,it took me a few muddlings before it dropped. But I'm behind the eight ball now. FedGOAT stole my thunder and blitzed the whole thing��. But,I'm looking forward to the hydra. I hope we get it in a sale or craft later.

Farm Supplier
    I haven?t read all the posts but those who have not started the event by pressing ?Go? next to begin the challenge can still win the muddling pet. I just pressed go yesterday and now have 6 days to complete it. I tried to post a screenshot shot but was not able to.

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by wintersno View Post
    I haven?t read all the posts but those who have not started the event by pressing ?Go? next to begin the challenge can still win the muddling pet. I just pressed go yesterday and now have 6 days to complete it. I tried to post a screenshot shot but was not able to.
    That is really good news - thank you for posting this. I would be interested to know if the same applies after 7 days has lapsed...

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    That is really good news - thank you for posting this. I would be interested to know if the same applies after 7 days has lapsed...
    I should think so bc at the top it says, ?Press Go to begin a new storyline and also start a limited time quest to win an exclusive pet!?

Build Thurston?s Fort and Build Sabina?s house was automatically checked off with the green check mark for me bc I already had those. HOWEVER the Begin the Challenge had 0/1 and the green Go button still next to it. So I am assuming it is that Go button that triggers the timed portion of the event.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by thelasus View Post
    Mine dropped two Dragonfly Wisp today.
    Something definitely happened in my realm too. Yesterday was my 5th day the goal and I started off with 3 wisps. By the time the day was up, I was at double that - 6 wisps!! Was it simply mad luck or did the drop rate get adjusted?