Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: 06/01 Update: Baron's Tent Prizes (June 2018)

I also have the aquatic dragon in the tent. I don?t have a cabbage hut so I will have to use gems. Should I go for the dragon or wait and hopfully the wyvern will appear?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    Thank you very much NorthWoods for clearing up my confusion on the matter. I have a digital copy of my inventory and the original PKH is listed under decos with drops which is why I was confused. I'll have to re-organize a few entries with this new info.

EDIT: *Insert sad, sad face* I've only had the Butterfly Bush in my tent since the switch-over. I really hope this is not a foreshadowing of what my month is about to be like!

Another Edit D'oh! Thanked the wrong poster in my post. Really need to stop posting when sleepy. Sorries!
    Lol, you're welcome... & no worries, but who did you think I was? lol

Quote Originally Posted by MoonVillage3 View Post
    At the moment I have the Sea Dragon in my Tent, but I'm wondering if it's necessary once you've finished the Mermaid Quest.
    My little island is so crowded even a 1x1 is difficult to fit in.. so contemplating.
    Have any other drops beside shells been reported?
    The only drops reported so far for the Aquatic Dragon are coins & purple coral, not any shells (yet).., that was the TIDE Dragon last month.

Farm Supplier
    Hi anyone could update the latest drops from Aquatic Dragon (besides the purple coral)? I am still on Mermaid goal and have gotten Tide Dragon and Aquatic Wyern, not sure i should invest in Aquatic Dragon, any thought ? I have limited cabbage with me right now.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by kindefarm1890 View Post
    I also have the aquatic dragon in the tent. I don?t have a cabbage hut so I will have to use gems. Should I go for the dragon or wait and hopfully the wyvern will appear?
    When I dont have cabbage hut, I dont care what the inside. Even if its alicorn. Cause I'm so unlucky. Like this one, to get aquatic wyvern, I had to throw All of choices. Well if I use gems, then I will broke. But it depend on how much you are willing to spend.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by bakerygame99 View Post
    Hi anyone could update the latest drops from Aquatic Dragon (besides the purple coral)? I am still on Mermaid goal and have gotten Tide Dragon and Aquatic Wyern, not sure i should invest in Aquatic Dragon, any thought ? I have limited cabbage with me right now.
    Aquatic dragon give me blue coral yesterday and pink coral today. Perhaps he drops coral in any colour just like tide dragon drops shell and wyvern drop pearl but in any colour?

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Here we go - official drops for the new items (thank you Pika!)

Donkey
    Tuftkin Kit
    Aquatic Dragon
    Aquatic Wyvern

Donkey
    • Horse Hair
    • Sugar
    • Carrots
    • Fertilizer

Tuftkin Kit
    • Wood
    • Living Wood
    • Glimmerdust
    • Earth Wisp
    • Fur
    • Rat Tail
    • Creep Tooth
    • Fey Crystal

Aquatic Dragon
    • Coal
    • Jewel
    • Longsword
    • Light Armor
    • Earth Wisp
    • Coins
    • Gems
    • Dragon Scale
    • Energy
    • Purple Coral
    • Orange Coral
    • Blue Coral
    • Pink Coral
    • Red Coral

Aquatic Wyvern
    • Wyvern Milk
    • Coal
    • Jewels
    • Longsword
    • Light Armor
    • Earth Wisp
    • Coins
    • Dragon Scale
    • Aquanther Scales
    • Seaweed
    • White Pearl
    • Black Pearls

So I'm at level 50 from all the Weekend Warrior chopping but I haven't started any of the sea themed quests. I also haven't seen any water related items in my tent this month or last... does anyone else notice something similar if you are pre-mermaid questline? Or have you still gotten the shell and coral items?

Fashion Designer
    My two Aquatic Wyvers have only given me Aquather scales and coins. Neither of which I need.
    Stopped playing DS because of LB.

Nightclub Owner
    Nearly the end of the month and I've only seen one new item, the Donkey. I've had the Butterfly Bush at least 10 times, and the rest of the repeats several times. Seriously, how many times do we have to ask/beg/plead for the randomization of the tent to be changed so that every player can get every item in their tent at least once? I really don't think that's too much to ask for but maybe I guess they disagree.

Is the Tuftkin Kit a made up animal in CS? Never hearing of it i googled it and nothing comes up in all variations. He is just so cute I had to get him along with donkey. Usually save only for ali’s and unique dragons/wyverns that have helpful drops, but both had drops and were not deco making it easier and I have not had anything worth getting in a while so with cabbage hut i was over 100 cabbage making it easy too. Just curious if it’s a reference to something I am missing. Thanks!
    Proud Owner: Dolphin Palace
    Play often, help w/ requests & gifts. Looking for 1-2 40+ to exchange wisps I have great neighbors I gift but they?re often full. I gift back in order so it would be 1-2 days

Love the game & aesthetics, want it to look real/fun & true! During quests sadly aesthetics put aside for collections, but happy when over. Have expansions to improve as well!
    Still part of the confirmation button club!

Life is more fun if you play games" - Roald Dahl 

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast