Page 88 of 121 FirstFirst ... 387884858687888990919298 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 08/07/15 Update World Event: Midsummer Pyre Festival

With this new update, the percentage on the Community Prize progress has been fixed, no longer stuck at 1%. Also, if you're on an iPod/iPhone, once you update, you will see your icon for this event at the right location which is at the top right of the screen.
    Storm8 Staff - PikaSquirrel
    Need help? Contact Storm8 through support.storm8.com
    Got a new device? Transfer your games here!
    Have Facebook or Twitter? LIKE and FOLLOW us here!

Quote Originally Posted by PikaSquirrel View Post
    With this new update, the percentage on the Community Prize progress has been fixed, no longer stuck at 1%. Also, if you're on an iPod/iPhone, once you update, you will see your icon for this event at the right location which is at the top right of the screen.
    thats nice and i hope TL use the update to blow up the sunstones we could get with the quests after reach the 2. comm-prize
    cuz i think we all done our best, but 4 days for maybe 350million sunstones are not enough
    i am at 5250 now, so as i wrote before, the calculation for the prizes need an update

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by PikaSquirrel View Post
    I just did the update and my counter is still on the bottom right hand side and it still shows 1% for the community prize???

Quote Originally Posted by AngieA67 View Post
    I just did the update and my counter is still on the bottom right hand side and it still shows 1% for the community prize???
    I've also updated but my counter has moved and the percentage has changed to 94%. So it is odd that yours hasn't.

I doubt very much that we will get anywhere near the community prize, also would love to know how so many seem to have got over 3,200 sunstones, I just reached the 2,000 prize this morning. Not really going to bother even attempting to get the 3,200 prize, not a chance of hitting unless the pyre tent starts going 150 each drop at the very least!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by goldielambo View Post
    I doubt very much that we will get anywhere near the community prize, also would love to know how so many seem to have got over 3,200 sunstones, I just reached the 2,000 prize this morning. Not really going to bother even attempting to get the 3,200 prize, not a chance of hitting unless the pyre tent starts going 150 each drop at the very least!
    Possibly they are spending gems, or using the majority of their energy on chopping rock piles (which can drop sunstones) and then using the drops from that to craft more sunstones. Possibly they just play more often? I personally am not at 2000 yet but will get there today, but I am continuing to play toward other goals (specifically the never ending sister sister) rather than only focusing on sunstones.

I wonder if this week will bring a batch of sunstone related storyline and dialogs with the characters like last week did? That was really fun! I think it's adorable that Thurston and Sabina are working together on a tent.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by goldielambo View Post
    When the event started I stopped everything else, I only focused on the stones. So so I collected only from stone-giving buildings, I made lots of stones, and I have chopped so many rocks, I think it was a whole mountain..... I chopped all day long..
    It's an advantage when you can get extra energy from wizzard schools or alicorns, but still.
    And I only spend 2x 5 gems on speeding the tent.

I've reached 3200 (yes!), and I'm still collecting of course, but I'm taking it easier now, no more rock outcropping. My back is ****ing me....
    I am Zelda

Executive Chef
    I've reached the last personal goal by using all alicorn/pinkys at hand to bash rocks and focused mainly on that,I'm not interested in the community prizes,but will continue to help the community ,hopefully all my alicorns will be ready before end of event so I can get one more big boost

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by mnjcafe View Post
    Possibly they are spending gems, or using the majority of their energy on chopping rock piles (which can drop sunstones) and then using the drops from that to craft more sunstones. Possibly they just play more often? I personally am not at 2000 yet but will get there today, but I am continuing to play toward other goals (specifically the never ending sister sister) rather than only focusing on sunstones.

I wonder if this week will bring a batch of sunstone related storyline and dialogs with the characters like last week did? That was really fun! I think it's adorable that Thurston and Sabina are working together on a tent.
    Actually I myself playing just as did before, and reached 3200 this morning. However I have 10 dragons and 8 manticores which I regularly collect (they drop many sunstones). I was collecting from the tent about 5 times a day from the beginning, now it is lvl 7. (still collecting for community prize).

So, as an "old" player I could earn prizes without spending gems.
    Visit my main island: ZX71

Executive Chef
    Have 2610 Sunstones, leveled my tent to 7 last night, didn't spent any gems so far (apart from a gem-trap on Griselda's Castle, wich doesn't even give Sun Stones, but costed 43 gems - ough).

Yes, in the beginning I spent all my energy on making Sun Stones and bashing Rocks, then I got tired of that and got back to regular playing, but yesterday I thought "this ain't gonna be the first event I miss out on!" so I'm back to making Sun Stones and bashing Rocks. Think I'll make it to the last prize, but it's a challenge