Page 58 of 121 FirstFirst ... 84854555657585960616268108 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 08/07/15 Update World Event: Midsummer Pyre Festival

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by roguebee View Post
    I don't believe there was ever a statement that the drop rate for flags and braziers would increase with upgrades to the tent, just an increase in the amount of sunstones. You get 1 flag per collection and a chance at a brazier.
    Well much the worse then! ( though I read many players saying they got more than one flag per collection after level up!)
    Logically, there should be an increase in the flags rate and the brasiers since we are up grading the tent, and it is the only source for these items! All of this Aside , when I started with the tent I used to get 3 to 5 flags / per collection and often a brasier with them, after I got my second prize ( which included 10 flags) this drop rate changed radically!
    I am only stating my own experience, and at this rate ( and collecting religiously every 4 hours) no I won't make it to level 7 and I won't be spending gems to buy what's left to level up!
    Not worth it for a decoration tent (that will go into storage after the festival) , Glimmergate was clear on this point!

Executive Chef
    I am on 15 flags and 3 braziers (level 6) and have only had one brazier in a couple of days. If that drop rate / bad luck continues I might not be able to upgrade the tent in time. I know it doesn't matter but I would still find it a shame to not make it to the highest level despite near max collections on the tent each day.

Fashion Designer
    I'm annoyed that I spent a few gems on the tent before discovering that it isn't going to do anything after the event and all prizes are just decorations. I'm still collecting sunstones but I'm not spending any more gems.

Quote Originally Posted by behindthepurplesmoke View Post
    I don't know why my brazier drop rate is so low! My tent is at level 6, I'm working on updating it to level 7. I have 12 flags so far and only 1 brazier! I wish my drop rate for braziers was 1 out of 3 or 1 out of 4 like all of you guys are saying!
    You're lucky. I'm at level 5, with 2 braziers to go. I get at least 3 taps per day , but don't count on me to rake in the level 7 sunstones for us!! I have 19 flags and 1161 sunstones, but the brazier drop rate is probably too SLOW!

Rhino Keeper
    I, too, find myself sort of losing interest. I don't really mind playing for decorations, but the final prizes- weird lamp thing and statue of imp - don't seem very desirable to me. I mean, I have Griselda's fountain which is merely decorative, but it is animated with flowing water and I just like fountains. These decorations don't seem to do anything. To be honest, have stopped chopping rocks or fighting monsters. Not crafting sun stones either. Still collecting from tent and dragons to help those interested in community prizes, but that's it.

Fashion Designer
    I am maxed on braziers for lvl 7 and still getting them. Wish I could send you guys some. I still need 8 flags, which are really slow for me. I guess it depends on the idiosyncrasies of each game. Just made it to the poor bird in the tiny cage, now only shooting for the goodies of prize 3.
    Like idrispad I am annoyed at having spent some gems initially on the tent, since I thought it would drop stuff like the Gazebo afterward. Saving my gems for the next quest.

I'm at 13/40 flags & 3/10 braziers. Don't think I'm gonna make level 7 either but at this point it's getting rather tedious. I still craft a few stones each day just to use up resources and creeping up on 1200 as I type. Wonder what's the magic number for the 2nd community prize?

Executive Chef
    Pyre Tent Upgrades
    Level 1: 50 wood, 50 stones, 3 simple glues, 500 coins
    Level 2: 2 wood beams, 2 stone blocks, 2 simple glues, 1 flame flag
    Level 3: 3 wood beams, 3 stone blocks, 3 purple dyes, 1 flame flag
    Level 4: 2 fancy beams, 2 red dyes, 3 flame flags, 1 brazier
    Level 5: 3 fancy beams, 2 super glues, 5 flame flags, 2 braziers
    Level 6: 4 fancy beams, 3 purple dyes, 10 flame flags, 3 braziers
    Level 7: 6 fancy beams, 20 wool, 40 flame flags, 10 braziers

Rhino Keeper
    Just a rough estimate of where you hope to be on each day to achieve the final prize.
    Not 100% accurate, but just gives a ball park figure.

I know the event started on the 7th, but in my timezone that was at 8pm so only left a few hours of that day, but I will have most of the last day to get the stones.
    Last edited by dizzy7373; 08-13-14 at 11:02 AM. Reason: extra info

Executive Chef
    Dizzy, thanks for this! Very helpful!
    Proud member of the Thuakie Sword Society. Close and personal friend of The Great Thuan.