Page 7 of 14 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Really need more land

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by MaribouMay View Post
    Interesting. My iphone 5s crashes multiple times a day. While I am almost full and am fully expanded, I don't have as many dragons as you (~330 unique). I wonder why you never crash and I do. Maybe it also has to do with the quality of our internet connection. My provider claims to give me the most reliable service, but my wifi connection can be spotty. Maybe my crashes are related to wifi dropping out.

Maybe it is hardware plus internet connection stability that causes problems for some. I can understand why they wouldn't put out expansions if it caused a lot more crashes for more people. There would be more complaints than they already have about the game.

It must be hard for them to do enough to entertain long time players and not overwhelm or piss off new players with complicated tasks they don't have the resources for yet. I am guessing that while long time players complain, we are less likely to leave the game than new players. From a profit perspective, it probably pencils out to allow us to be more annoyed than new players.
    I have been playing since I was on iPhone 4, moved onto 5, and now 6. But no problem for any of them, no crashes or anything. I'm usually on wi-fi when I'm at home, but also used 3G or LTE now when I'm outdoors. But still no problems. So I don't know why you have experienced crashes, and like I've said before, I never experienced it when I'm on IOS and doesn't matter what I'm using to connect to the internet.

Anyways, I do agree that TL is more focused on new players, with so many new dragons introduced every week, none of the older players, especially those like me who have fully filled every spot on the island, will want to keep up with new dragons every week. A lot of my older neighbors who got many Diamond hybrids even before I did, they have left the game already, despite doing better in breeding than most players at that time, so it shows how frustrated they are at the game.
    625 unique dragons
    - 9/9 Prime dragons
    - 5 Demolition dragons
    - 12/13 Gold producing dragons
    - 19/20 Diamond dragons (All LV15)

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by freshfunin2008 View Post
    TL is more interested in newer players with out this issue. They don't listen to us and when they do listen they move slower than a turtle to fix it.
    Agreed. They are so focused on making new dragons that there are 4 new dragons every week or so, but do not even listen about existing problems
    625 unique dragons
    - 9/9 Prime dragons
    - 5 Demolition dragons

As a new player I do not want to spend Gold on Dragons that one day I will not have room for! I want to play this game long-term and from reading I will run out of room so I would be more upset if I had spent my Gold to buy dragons that sit in storage.
    Level 107 in DS! 206 Dragons!
    My storm ID is diner2u feel free to add me!
    5 Diamond Dragons: Diamond 15, Quetzal, Crusader 10, Mercury & Infinity
    5 Champions: Warrior Princess 10, Warrior Prince, Gilded Knight 10, Rose Knight & Chariot + 2 in storage: Skeletal Knight & Dueler
    2 Gold Dragons: White Gold & Stainglass

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by diner2u View Post
    As a new player I do not want to spend Gold on Dragons that one day I will not have room for! I want to play this game long-term and from reading I will run out of room so I would be more upset if I had spent my Gold to buy dragons that sit in storage.
    I would recommend you to save your gold for 2 things only:
    1. All Gold producing dragons (which I have all)
    2. 4-dragons habitats, which is what I'm saving up for, because you will need them eventually when you fill up your island.
    3. An extra nest (if you don't have one already)

Don't spend your gold on anything else, it's not worth to speed up your breeding or boost your breeding with gold, all of my Diamond hybrids (supposingly the hardest to breed in this game) were bred normally using 200 coins and without the Diamond Temple. It is possible, just takes time.
    625 unique dragons
    - 9/9 Prime dragons
    - 5 Demolition dragons

Fashion Designer
    United States, Canada, Mexico, Panama, Haiti, Jamaica, Peru, Republic Dominican, Cuba, Carribbean,
    Quote Originally Posted by Kennedward View Post
    2. 4-dragons habitats, which is what I'm saving up for, because you will need them eventually when you fill up your island.

Don't spend your gold on anything else, it's not worth to speed up your breeding or boost your breeding with gold, all of my Diamond hybrids (supposingly the hardest to breed in this game) were bred normally using 200 coins and without the Diamond Temple. It is possible, just takes time.
    THIS! My gold is going exclusively to the first two (I bought two extra nests in my first few months of the game). As soon as I have all the treasure type, I'm doing nothing but getting the 4 dragon habitats.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Mythdefied View Post
    THIS! My gold is going exclusively to the first two (I bought two extra nests in my first few months of the game). As soon as I have all the treasure type, I'm doing nothing but getting the 4 dragon habitats.
    Good luck saving!
    625 unique dragons
    - 9/9 Prime dragons
    - 5 Demolition dragons

Fashion Designer
    United States, Canada, Mexico, Panama, Haiti, Jamaica, Peru, Republic Dominican, Cuba, Carribbean,
    Good luck saving!
    Thanks. I have five out of the nine already, so at 25 gold a day, I'm starting to actually get somewhere.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Mythdefied View Post
    Thanks. I have five out of the nine already, so at 25 gold a day, I'm starting to actually get somewhere.
    Nice! Keep going and you'll get all 9 soon
    625 unique dragons
    - 9/9 Prime dragons
    - 5 Demolition dragons

Ok Thanks! I did buy 1 extra nest and actually I am breeding my 4th Diamond Dragon...which I didn't use any Gold or temple to get
    Last edited by diner2u; 07-23-15 at 12:11 PM.
    Level 107 in DS! 206 Dragons!
    My storm ID is diner2u feel free to add me!
    5 Diamond Dragons: Diamond 15, Quetzal, Crusader 10, Mercury & Infinity
    5 Champions: Warrior Princess 10, Warrior Prince, Gilded Knight 10, Rose Knight & Chariot + 2 in storage: Skeletal Knight & Dueler
    2 Gold Dragons: White Gold & Stainglass

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by diner2u View Post
    Ok Thanks! I did buy 1 extra nest and actually I am breeding my 4th Diamond Dragon...which I didn't use any Gold or temple to get
    Congrats!
    625 unique dragons
    - 9/9 Prime dragons
    - 5 Demolition dragons

Page 7 of 14 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast