Page 13 of 36 FirstFirst ... 39101112131415161723 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 4/4: Paper Chase Community Event | *info and inventory on page 1*

Rhino Keeper
    Has anyone actually received packing straw from the Investigate the Old Post Office quest?
    I?ve completed this quest twice and yet to get some straw....might save my gold nuggest I think and just keep waiting on Ivy?s hut.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Nessell View Post
    Has anyone actually received packing straw from the Investigate the Old Post Office quest?
    I?ve completed this quest twice and yet to get some straw....might save my gold nuggest I think and just keep waiting on Ivy?s hut.
    Yes got 1 straw AND 1 pigeon but was on my fifth quest ! Seems rare though!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Nessell View Post
    i got a courier pigeon (so that was completed), stack of completed letters (the ones we have to make) & straw. wish i had gotten a completed package instead.
    -shortdanzr aka wicked red
    [Though she be but little, she is fierce]

*accepting new neighbors. I answer all requests, but don't visit daily

Fashion Designer
    no deco yet from the chests

Farm Supplier
    Anyone having trouble getting pigeons? I have collected from 2 hatcheries 3 times with no collection. Starting to wonder if the tiger got to them first and had a feast.

Quote Originally Posted by KadeeDid View Post
    I got a golden peacock after you suggested it and m happy with it. Thank you!
    That's great! I have the max of 4 & usually always get a gold item once a week. I like them anyway for the eggs & are prettier than chickens!
    Today must be my lucky day: 2 of my 4 armored lions dropped tickets (6 total...woohoo), got 2 gems from the sleeping dragon (that hasn't happened in ages), & a gold nugget from somewhere (I forget but wasn't the golden mine).

Good luck all. I'm not doing adventures this time around since I'm not really interested in getting the whiney-looking kid as a walker. Just playing as usual & crafting when I get the drop from Ivy & then finishing the rest to upgrade. Maybe I'll finish...lol....or maybe not. I get a lot of stamps from chests so moving up the goals anyway.
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by bfsmith View Post
    Anyone having trouble getting pigeons? I have collected from 2 hatcheries 3 times with no collection. Starting to wonder if the tiger got to them first and had a feast.
    My drops have seemed somewhat skimpier than usual too, but keep in mind it is still fairly early in the event. If we all finish our post offices in the first three days, S8 won?t have anyone left to play the event. Use the extra time to collect ahead on other items (and if you get far enough ahead, work on all those goals we never get a break to catch up on).
    Another day in Team Lava Land, another collection of coins, another trip to that change machine at the grocery store...

Rhino Keeper
    Yes, one. It is possible, but those are going to be the rare drops.
    Another day in Team Lava Land, another collection of coins, another trip to that change machine at the grocery store...

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by jbfps116 View Post
    no deco yet from the chests
    Me neither. I believe I'm in the same rotation of drops as last time- meaning just stamps as drops. Those do add up, but unfortunately I don't care about the walker. More crowns for my collection. And some energy boxes tho.

Rhino Keeper
    I did get a straw on my first adventure in my level 50 kingdom, so it is possible.

Trudyscandles