Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Fiesta Time Event- May 24 2016

Quote Originally Posted by Niire View Post
    My brain hates me lately...is there a set way to get each candy? I got the little smarties looking ones down, but the rest seem a bit random to me for some odd reason. i got the ones from the quests listed, but yeah lol...sorry if I am all over the place, but that's sort of how I feel at the moment...
    The non-smarty candies only drop from the fiesta dishes and from the pinata.

Executive Chef
    Okies, thanks! <3

New Resident
    Is the dog just a decorative thing??

Rhino Keeper
    Yes, the dog is only a decoration
    Restaurant Story 2 (Level 55) | Bakery Story 2 (Level 33)

wht is really good this time, that at least candy drops don't count toward the pantry.

New Resident
    Yeah the end result isnt much enticing to participate....atleast a bonus recipe was more motivating

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by hushkat View Post
    Yeah, and the dog as the goal prize is not a great incentive. He's cute and all, but where do you put him? I may just participate as needed for bakers club orders and not worry about finishing. Also, I'm level 40 and having to make hundreds of 5 coin dishes for a prize I don't even want is a waste of my time. I normally only serve 6+ dishes unless I'm low on stock. We'll see, but right now I'm not impressed.
    Yeah I may skip this one too! I'm running out of space for counters with all these recipes for to go orders and the secret bakers club and each event leaves me with tens of thousands of plates of food. Thus one requires about 16 recipes for each cake and then you need to make 28 in 13 days! I can't spend all my time in this game!

Farm Supplier
    I like some of the event recipes.

But one thing the designers missed is that a big part of the satisfaction of hitting a pi?ata in real life is whacking it and watching it explode open.
    In the game, you hit it and have to wait hours for anything to happen LOL.

I'd rather tap the guy, get a box of sticks that take 3 hours to open, but then when I hit the pi?ata get immediate results ��

I feel like it wouldn't make sense to go for the end goal prize for this event. Because in order to make 28 pinata cakes, you'd basically have to give up making other recipes like the Secret Club or To-Go Orders. You'd have to constantly make the Fiesta recipes (at the same time, and multiples at a time) in order to get enough ingredients for the pinata cake. I did the math and if you make the Fiesta recipes one at a time, it would take 28 hours to make ONE pinata cake. But if you basically work your bakery like a factory and make only fiesta recipes and at two at a time, it would take 8 hours instead. I don't think the amount of time put into making pinata cakes would be worth the end goal, which is the Chihuahua lol...

I'll probably end up just getting the Pinata and pop it. And then bake the Fiesta recipes for my Secret Club. I'm still curious about the Mocha Cake and the Mexican Chocolate though.

I'm kinda mad that it takes 6 Cream to make 1 Condensed Cream. Since you get only one lollipop per Horchata recipe, that's 24 Cream to get enough lollipops for 1 Pinata Cake. That's completely ridiculous. Since Cream is such a crucial ingredient, you basically have to stop making other recipes

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast