Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by shipower View Post
    I wonder too
    So we both are wonder-full?

Thanks for all your help
    Visit my main island: ZX71

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by meme1098 View Post
    Nothing meant personally. Really appreciate all your hard work.
    Darn proofreading just happens when I read. Sometimes it's very irritating.
    I know... It's all good!

Quote Originally Posted by shipower View Post

6.Fool Me Twice...
    #Timed Quest: 8 Hours# (You only need one Garnet, you can wait for the quest to expire if you do not want to do 3 more adventures)
    Find the Garnet x 4 (Mount Despair Adventure only at King's Keep/Queen's Court)
    *Mount Despair Adventure: Apple Pie x 1, Wisp Lantern x 2, Ivy's Hot Sauce x 1 (2 Hours)
    Rewrads: 3,100 Coins, 10 XP,
    I am kind of confused. Do I need 1 adventure for each Garnet or 1 adventure will give me all 4 Garnets? First line said I only need 1 Garnet and the other line said Garnet x 4.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by sheri59 View Post
    I am kind of confused. Do I need 1 adventure for each Garnet or 1 adventure will give me all 4 Garnets? First line said I only need 1 Garnet and the other line said Garnet x 4.
    In order to complete the goal, you need to do 4 adventures! You get 1 garnet per adventure.

Nightclub Owner
    sheri59 I think the adventures drop 1 garnet which is all you need for the trinket. Doing the other three adventures will give you the quest reward of coins and xp
    Have a Castle Story question? Check this thread to see if it's already been answered. For reference info check here and here. Info on goals is here.

Rhino Keeper
    Only get 1 Garnet for each Adventure....so need to do 4 Adventures....get four
    as need more than 1 Attempt to make Garnet Trinket...I had to do 3 times before it came
    even though crafting (as think it says MAY take more than 1 Try)

Rhino Keeper
    or was this a Glitch....as did 4 Adventures & got 4 Garnets ...but HAD to do crafting Garnet Trinket 3 times before it
    dropped!!!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by kolakid View Post
    or was this a Glitch....as did 4 Adventures & got 4 Garnets ...but HAD to do crafting Garnet Trinket 3 times before it
    dropped!!!
    The Faeries are determined to prevent you from making the Garnet Trinket! They're using their magic to try and make you fail. It might take a few tries before you can successfully craft the trinket!
    TeamLava Game Designer
    I'm happy to answer questions about Castle Story, Restaurant Story 2, and Fairy Tale Wonderland!

Rhino Keeper
    glad to know wasnt a Glitch.....

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Queenzod View Post
    These letters would get delivered faster if they were tied to a 1,000 year old tortoise following a snail pushing a giant stone!
    Quote Originally Posted by kurgan View Post
    "?pushing a giant [Adamant]!"
    Uphill in a snow storm both ways while singing twinkle twinkle little star in a baritone voice.

...several times I actually forgot what I was suppose to be doing while waiting for the letters. Just sat there staring at my game wondering, "was there a goal I'm suppose to be working on????"
    Last edited by ghjvcucjb; 03-06-14 at 04:14 PM.

Page 8 of 48 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast