Page 58 of 117 FirstFirst ... 84854555657585960616268108 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 2/5/15 The Big News - wedding carriage & Alicorn

Rhino Keeper
    I came here because I wanted to see if others had problems with a missing Alicorn. Guess I'm not alone. I could understand if the mistake was corrected within the 1st few hours but not days later. I just honestly can't see the point of taking it away. What does it change? Why not give everyone a free one like was stated in the original post. It's not like it gives out full energy anyway so you're not losing out on people wanting to buy a Alicorn.
    Bad business!

Quote Originally Posted by penelopejelittledog View Post
    A b.o.y.c.o.t.t (wow! They delete the word! ) on gems won't work...TL does not care about a few people not buying gems, they steal more than enough to make up for the handful of people that stop buying gems. Tell you what will work...delete the game & move on. I had pages of TL games...down to just 5...soon to be 4. The sooner people recognize this company for the greedy thieves that they are, and realize once and for all TL DOES NOT care about you, the better off you'll be.
    Yes, the moderators are active, comments get deleted, threads closed, moved, brushed off. And I don't mean Spirit, there are others very actively censoring the speech. It actually amuses me to observe that in the year of 2015!

In fact Spirit is very quiet today. I feel bad for her. She invests so much energy and time genuinely helping us along the quests. And now as the whole community is so crushed, there is absolutely nothing she can do. And I bet she would love to. It's TL's move thou.

Penelope, I agree with u, and I'd like to propose, we for a moment, imagine 6 months of nobody buying any gems. If TL can bring the Rapture to us, we can bring the Apocalypse to TL's bookkeepers. Picture the bells they would be ringing.
    Happy about new neighbors, just say you?re from the forum. I recently went from 275 down to 77. I get that ppl give up on CS.

CharmOfLea is an ancient gamer?s account, holla if you stormed me on GOW.

Rhino Keeper
    I am royally pissed.

Seriously TL, you couldn't rectify an error on YOUR PART five days ago??? You screwed up. Deal with it. Move on.

Way to take a game that so many loved and destroy it!

I seriously have to wonder if what TL is doing is even ethical.
    Last edited by enaid03; 02-09-15 at 08:22 PM.

Because it won't last...never will. This game is world wide, do you seriously think a few people not buying gems will get their attention? Half of my neighborhood doesn't already. People are angry...seriously angry. And not for the lousy 4-5 energy the alicorn dropped. You DO NOT violate people's trust by going into their personal devices & stealing from them. And, yes, they stole from us...a gift is a gift...you do not take it back & say "oops" too bad for you; you have no recourse...

Well, I DO have recourse...its the delete button.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by larisata View Post
    Dear Seriouslyupset700,

I just read your letter to Abby and I have to tell you that a very similar thing has happened to me too. So similar in fact that I think it might be the same guy. My boyfriend stole some of my jewellery a couple of times. A few days ago he gave me a gift and then took it back. He actually just walked into my place and took it and that really upset me. I wouldn't have minded if he had bought it but then taken it back to the shop before giving it to me but a gift, once given, should not be taken away.
    I have emailed him to tell him how upset I am by his behaviour but have not yet received an explanation or apology from him.
    He advertises himself in an online 'dating' app and I have posted a warning there that others should have nothing to do with him until he rectifies his mistake. I think he should give back that same gift to everyone he knows and has *****ed on.
    I do hope it helps you to know that there are others out there going through the same hurt as you and we should stand united against this sort of treatment.

Kind regards,
    Rainbow
    And Seriously700 love the post!

So sorry for the loveless valentines but He's so .... "just not into you"

This is something a BAD HUMAN would do. Corperation , restaurant, etc.

And what in the world has happened to this whole thread....its jumbled, sliced and combined.....makes no sense.
    Edit/censor us all u want, I'm going straight to iTunes store
    Mary of The Reliquary, collector ov ancient electronic relics.
    ⚔ TEOTU Thuakie Coyote, Sword #24 ⚔

🌞🌹🌻from "that" part of CA Bay Area full of year round sunshine, surf, ancient redwoods and strawberries🌻🌹🌞

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by larisata View Post
    Dear Seriouslyupset700,

I just read your letter to Abby and I have to tell you that a very similar thing has happened to me too. So similar in fact that I think it might be the same guy. My boyfriend stole some of my jewellery a couple of times. A few days ago he gave me a gift and then took it back. He actually just walked into my place and took it and that really upset me. I wouldn't have minded if he had bought it but then taken it back to the shop before giving it to me but a gift, once given, should not be taken away.
    I have emailed him to tell him how upset I am by his behaviour but have not yet received an explanation or apology from him.
    He advertises himself in an online 'dating' app and I have posted a warning there that others should have nothing to do with him until he rectifies his mistake. I think he should give back that same gift to everyone he knows and has *****ed on.
    I do hope it helps you to know that there are others out there going through the same hurt as you and we should stand united against this sort of treatment.

Kind regards,
    Rainbow
    Dear Rainbow,

Oh my! Could it be we are both dating the same guy? Are you sure?

Is your boyfriend very controlling? Mine will tell me he's coming by on Thursday for a special date, but he never tells me what to expect. Sometimes he hangs out for a long time, days even, but other times he disappears very quickly for 8 or 12 or 24 hours. I never know what he wants to eat so I spend days in advance cooking everything that I know he likes, just so I'm not unprepared. Always have something sweet, something spicy, something fishy, etc. I also try to conserve my energy in case he's got a lot of errands or chores for me to do. Quite frankly, he really is very high maintenance and demanding.

Oh did I mention how cute he is? And witty and charming?

Oh darned, it's just going to break my heart if it's time to call it quits!

Signed,
    Seriously upset

Executive Chef
    There's a saying that goes something like this.. "You don't never ask for or take back a gift that you've given. Once you gift something it's not yours anymore and you can't have it back".

I don't know what culture they're from, but I'm pretty sure this is global as far as basic manners.

Executive Chef
    OK I could go back and read 58 pages....or could someone just confirm what I suspect....are those of us that got the first Wedding Alicorn now not getting the second one that TL TOLD US we would get? I just completed the quest and Ta Da - an Alicorn disappeared and the same one reappeared. Is that what's happening???

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by newzealander View Post
    OK I could go back and read 58 pages....or could someone just confirm what I suspect....are those of us that got the first Wedding Alicorn now not getting the second one that TL TOLD US we would get? I just completed the quest and Ta Da - an Alicorn disappeared and the same one reappeared. Is that what's happening???
    The one that was in the market for free was taken away leaving only the one that we'll receive with the goal. So instead of having 2 Alicorn's, we'll only get one, the one we were supposed to get when completing the goal.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by reliquary View Post
    And Seriously700 love the post!

So sorry for the loveless valentines but He's so .... "just not into you"
    Noooo, say it isn't so! Does this mean he won't even miss me when I'm gone? After all the time I've spent with him, thinking about him, cooking for him, taking care of his animals, making things for him? Not to mention all the money I've spent on him. Oh this is going to be the worst Valentines Day ever!