Page 34 of 51 FirstFirst ... 2430313233343536373844 ... LastLast

Thread: Second Birthday Event - June 18 (IOS Only)

Executive Chef
    Hey I think this event is quite easy To us so I don't know TL have anything left to add to this event?
    DS:122 Neighbors required!! ADD BAKERYSTOE as well)

Rhino Keeper
    I'm not finished the event and it hasn't been "easy" for me. RSVPs have been rare. I have plenty of presents and cakes (that I made in the machine) to spin 15 times, but RSVPs aren't dropping. Buying additional gem machines won't be helpful and you really don't (or didn't) need them. If you're finished the event go back to regular game play, there is no need to come here and talk about how easy it was.

Executive Chef
    The RSVP drop rate has improved slightly! I hope I'm not jinxing myself .....
    I am not looking for new neighbours in Restaurant or Bakery Story. Please do not send invites.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by capitalcee View Post
    I'm not finished the event and it hasn't been "easy" for me. RSVPs have been rare. I have plenty of presents and cakes (that I made in the machine) to spin 15 times, but RSVPs aren't dropping. Buying additional gem machines won't be helpful and you really don't (or didn't) need them. If you're finished the event go back to regular game play, there is no need to come here and talk about how easy it was.
    I agree, it hasn't been easy at all!
    I am not looking for new neighbours in Restaurant or Bakery Story. Please do not send invites.

Farm Supplier
    Is there ANOTHER way to get the RSVP's other than the mailbox & deliveries? They are a VERY rare drop from deliveries.

Farm Supplier
    The RSVPs have been rare for me as well. I even bought the mailbox right away, but it was glitchy, stole my gems, and disappeared. I posted here, emailed CS, and two days ago I finally got my gems back and was able to buy it again. That means I missed out on about five or six days of RSVPs from the mailbox.

However, I concentrated on the middle prize machine. Nine sheep cupcakes later, I finally got the birthday dog this morning. He is all I wanted, so I'm happy.

I'll keep playing the other machines now, but I don't feel as rushed about it now.

I haven't read the whole thread. Has anyone decided what breed the birthday dog is? I thought before I had him that he might be a boston terrier, but he's much too large! His coloring isn't quite right for a boxer. I like him - I don't care whether or not I get the goat.

Farm Supplier
    Tks crystiesc

Grand Emperor
    Totally agree. This event isn't easy for me. I just got the bulldog today after 45 to 50 spins since start of event. That's easily 90+ rsvps. My RSVP drop rate is between 1:4 and 1:13 deliveries. That's a few hundreds of level 60 deliveries. To those who find this easy, lucky you and congrats. To those who are still trying, keep going, don't give up. Now I need to work on the goat. Have fun everyone.

Fashion Designer
    I didn't get RSVPs for several days and many deliveries. Then my barn was super full. So I just stopped playing. I can't upgrade my barn without paint, and no paint is dropping right now either. (Insert frowny face)

Farm Supplier
    Rsvp's are rare for me also. The mailbox drops one every five hours so you will be lucky to get three a day and the last machine takes five rsvp's to play. When I get enough to turn in I keep getting the same prize over and over. So game is very hard for me also