Page 54 of 77 FirstFirst ... 44450515253545556575864 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 8/15: A Sweet-Tooth Tragedy | event info on page 1

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by adekil40 View Post
    Upgraded to level 10 last night, collected this morning hoping for better chances of gold chocolate, but nothing, just a silver and bronze. Only have 4 gold whilst collecting religiously every 2 hours since the beginning
    I upgraded to level 10 on Thursday. I have 6 gold coins total. I don't remember if I had 5 or 6 when I upgraded. Either way, I don't see a swirlicorn in my future. (Refuse to spend gems, This game has stolen hundreds of mine).

I also am frustrated that S8 has proven, once again, that they do know how to program a use confirmation button.

On a positive note: the alicorn and naga have each shown up twice in the baron's game!

Quote Originally Posted by LonBB View Post
    It?s not only about the sweet tooth tragedy.
    What about the trade tickets and the expansion permits?
    Can?t play for a couple of days and I?m gonna lose a lot ��
    I had no trouble in playing like other people have. I only did the ICM because it showed trade tickets. The plane fairy drops them every 8 hrs, the news stand every 12. The birthday goat, armored lion, the sea queen, and another building drops them once in a great while. I?ve been trying to expand my last animal spirit challenge for a while now but have stopped for a chance of getting more trade tickets with out having to manufacture them. And if I had known the plane fairy dropped them every 8 hrs like clockwork I probably had enough time to do 2 of her. Oh well.

Nightclub Owner
    Oh my dear ice cream mountain! A baby alicorn just dropped from the last mystery trade! I'm still in shock.

Woot!!

Executive Chef
    Has anyone tried to craft 4 Sprinkles - crafting last two at the same time?

Farm Supplier
    @wishtheywerereal Woohoo! I got one today, too!

Tried to quote and hit quick reply on accident. I SMART

Yes absolutely. It?s been glitching every once in awhile. Got a gold coin then not.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Destiel0918 View Post
    Has anyone tried to craft 4 Sprinkles - crafting last two at the same time?
    I didn't but another player tried - it was one of those situations where they couldn't place or store it, the only thing they could do was sell the 4th.

-----------------

So happy to see that others are enjoying their trade results!

This is hands down, mt favorite type of event. Each player can choose what they want to focus on and how much effort they want to put into it.

Let's just hope we don't have to wait another two years before we see this type of event again.

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by wishtheywerereal View Post
    Nicely said, SW. : )
    I just wanted to let everyone know there is hope for those of you who lost access. I was not able to login since Monday and as of this morning I can, so far, consistently access the game. So the good news is, Storm8 IS actually working on the problem. The bad news is they are still working on things.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    I didn't but another player tried - it was one of those situations where they couldn't place or store it, the only thing they could do was sell the 4th.

-----------------

So happy to see that others are enjoying their trade results!

This is hands down, mt favorite type of event. Each player can choose what they want to focus on and how much effort they want to put into it.

Let's just hope we don't have to wait another two years before we see this type of event again.
    Thanks! THis was the answer aI was afraid of - that it wouldn't let me place the 4th. SO I can just craft last one in peace

I agree- best event format ever! No mind numbing chopping rocks/trees, no waiting for Ivi etc. And chance of Alicorn is so so amazing!

Rhino Keeper
    I received 3 energy as a mystery box when I upgraded my ice cream mountain to level 10 not much for so much effort.