Page 8 of 42 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 10/22: Til Death Do Us Part | event information on page 1

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by salima240 View Post
    Does everyone?s value pack have only 80 energy instead of the 15 minutes of energy?
    Yes, mine has 80 Energy too..

Quote Originally Posted by Peroldrado View Post
    The skelepines spawn from rustic wells too
    Thanks Peroldrado, that's good to know!

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by RonjaR82 View Post
    Skelebeasts (spawn from Dead Tree) drop Old Bones to craft the Undead Dress
    (not a random drop, you should get 1 per Skelebeast)

Skelepines (spawn from Ponds and Rustic Wells) drop Grave Worms needed to upgrade the Haunted Chapel, do the 'Rehearse for the Wedding' Adventure in the Mausoleum and craft the pet Skelebeast and Skelepine in the Mausoleum
    (also not a random drop, you should get 1 per Skelepine. It does spawn less often as the Skelebeast though)

To get the Ghost Alicorn you need to finish this event. (+ the 2 previous events)
    To finish this event you need to upgrade your Haunted Chapel.
    To upgrade your Haunted Chapel you need the Grave worms and Old Bones (among other things)

Crafting the Skelebeast and Skelepine pets in the Mausoleum is optional. (you don't have to do it to finish the event and/or get the Ghost Alicorn)

About the Skelebeasts not giving you anything. Are you sure? Maybe you're maxed on the Old Bones?
    I?ve looked through my inventory and I?ve only got 1 old bones and 1 worms. And I?ve fought over 10 skelebeasts so far

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by kaoz80 View Post
    I?ve looked through my inventory and I?ve only got 1 old bones and 1 worms. And I?ve fought over 10 skelebeasts so far
    Just to be extra sure, can you fight a Skelebeast (spawned from dead trees) now? (they are easy to spawn, and fighting them cost almost no energy)

If indeed nothing drops, it sounds like a bug. I can't think of any other reason the Old Bones wouldn't drop for you.
    In that case I would submit a ticket if I were you : https://support.storm8.com/hc/en-us/requests/new
    Good luck!

Host(ess)
    Just to be extra sure, can you fight a Skelebeast (spawned from dead trees) now? (they are easy to spawn, and fighting them cost almost no energy)

If indeed nothing drops, it sounds like a bug. I can't think of any other reason the Old Bones wouldn't drop for you.
    In that case I would submit a ticket if I were you : https://support.storm8.com/hc/en-us/requests/new
    Good luck!
    Thank you so much for your advice, I’ll see how it goes tomorrow

Rhino Keeper

Good luck!
    Same thing is happening to me. I just put in a support ticket

Executive Chef
    A side note , the Atrium Antics goal from a couple of events ago is stuck in our questbook because there was not a timer placed on it.
    The crafts have now expired in the Faerie Atrium, so definitely an oversight.

Storm8 could you please remove the expired Atrium Antics.
    Thanks heaps.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiggerddh View Post
    Same thing is happening to me. I just put in a support ticket
    Quote Originally Posted by kaoz80 View Post
    Thank you so much for your advice, I’ll see how it goes tomorrow
    In regards to no drops from Skelebeasts:
    Did you confirm you are on goal 4? If you have not collected your undead veil yet, the Skelebeast will not drop anything but energy.
    There was a glitch at the beginning that allowed you to collect old bones and grave worms from the Skelebeast prior to goal 4. That has now been fixed so you have to wait until after you have a veil before they will drop anything.

Also, once you reach goal 4, Skelebeasts only drop old bones. Grave worms come from the Skelepines.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    I've reported the insane roll backs and syncing issues.... there is definitely something amiss - clearly the undead are not supposed to come back to life!

I'm going to stop playing for a few hours - the stress it's causing is too much...
    Thank you! ❤️ Did we get a reason for the issues, or were they just quietly resolved?
    Wondering if there's some merit to the live-fixes causing the game to snap back.

S8, Good communication does wonders for consumer faith! I spent the most I ever have in-game after SgtBeebo came in to a previous event thread (Kung Fu Panda) and actively posted info/updates/fixes from the beginning.
    SW and everyone who relay info are absolutely wonderful. ❤️ Usually that's all we need! But when things get so messed up, a little info would be nice to restore faith. 👍
    Last edited by stormaurora42; 10-23-20 at 04:48 AM.

Rhino Keeper
    Is anyone else having stingy sawmills? This is my second collection with nothing so I can’t make the dress.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by sunnygirl210 View Post
    Is anyone else having stingy sawmills? This is my second collection with nothing so I can’t make the dress.
    Yes, currently 4-5 collections to get 1 fabric.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Page 8 of 42 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast