Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How to get Mighty Stove?

Question How to get Mighty Stove?

How to get mighty stove?Please tell me and send me a photo of the Mighty Stove.Please and Thanks for helping~

mighty stove - magic box 1st prize! Good luck... i've seen some around but not as many as the reflecting pool, koi pond, swan pond and pearl fountain. Sorry I have no pictures

Nightclub Owner
    . Here are a couple from someone's restaurant

Thank you very much~

New Resident
    What does it do?

New Resident
    Whose resto is that?

Rhino Keeper
    If you win one, can you buy more?!?

Senior Moderator
    The Mighty Stove (and Oven and Grill) are a combination of the Forever and Sonic appliances. Food will cook 20% faster, and never spoil.

This is from what I've been told - I haven't actually tried it. In order to even have a chance at winning it, you have to have an open appliance available for the floor. Meaning you can not have a max number out (you can have as many as you want in storage). I'm not sure if it's supposed to be this way or not - but several people say that if you purchase a box, get your prize, and tap the "Buy Another Box" they seem to keep getting duplicates of the same item. This may just be a glitch, because it hasn't always been this way. If you do win something, and you don't want to try to get the exact same item, exit out of the game before you try again. I did that last night, and I got 3 different items.
    Whenever you are having issues, try these two things first - restart your device,
    and delete and reinstall the app. Your progress is saved on TLs servers.
    Contact me by PM

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by greygull View Post
    This is from what I've been told - I haven't actually tried it. In order to even have a chance at winning it, you have to have an open appliance available for the floor.
    Not true. I won the Mighty Stove and I mad the max number of appliances out.

Senior Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by cakeandpie View Post
    Not true. I won the Mighty Stove and I mad the max number of appliances out.
    Thanks for letting us know! Like I said, that's what I had been told by a neighbor. Thank you!
    Whenever you are having issues, try these two things first - restart your device,
    and delete and reinstall the app. Your progress is saved on TLs servers.
    Contact me by PM

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast