Page 1 of 23 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Some ANDROID issues

Farm Supplier

Some ANDROID issues

At least i think its just on Android

1. Force closing a few times a day
    2. Taking your money while you play, you can actually see your balance go down
    3. Taking pets along when visiting nbrs. This is very frustration, by the 5th nbr you visit, there are so many pets you cant tell which are really there and which are just "holograms"
    Then you need to exit the game before you get a "clean" screan again
    4. Upping a level while visiting nbrs and then when you go back to your "home" youre back on the previous level and the XP gained is gone...........really frustrating

Also.........why is it so darned expensive to unlock a breeding or nursery slot, really TL 149 gems are rediculous. Most of us will have to make due with the 1st slot that costs 10 coins to unlock, we will NEVER ever have that many gems

The Honorable Panda
    If you are one of the android devices that can post screen shots, please do.
    What is the android device you are playing on? What is its current version?
    Anyone else having these issue, please post the issues you are having and your android device and it current version.
    I will go ahead and flag this over to the CMs.

I have not had the hologram issue with the pets this is new.(I am on iphone 4)
    The coin issue may be the display issue that TL is working on.

I am also going to move this thread to the Pet Bugs forum.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Grand Emperor
    Number 4 happens to me. It's not something I can get a screenshot of.

Host(ess)
    I have the following issues on my Android version.
    Phone : Samsung Galaxy Nexus running ICS 4.02

1) No notifications - tried turning them on & off and uninstalling / reinstalling app.
    2) "Collections" button in main menu greyed out & does not work
    3) Game starts with screen zoomed to maximum - not sure if this is by design
    4) Game crashes after 5 mins or so
    5) Pets from your own shop "ghosting" in neighbours shops when visiting.
    6) Very laggy on highest spec Android phone

The lack of notifications is the biggest annoyance - all other TL game notifications work fine.

Grand Emperor
    I'm not retaining the levels that I reached. I just reached level 8 about half an hour ago, left the game, did some stuff, and when I went back in the purchase the snowshoe siamese I can't because its locked. I am back on level 7. The game isn't payable this way.

Grand Emperor
    Oh and its very laggy as well. But the leveling DOWN is the most frustrating part. I'm not putting money into a game that I never know what level I'll be on when I go back.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by pinkster73 View Post
    I'm not retaining the levels that I reached. I just reached level 8 about half an hour ago, left the game, did some stuff, and when I went back in the purchase the snowshoe siamese I can't because its locked. I am back on level 7. The game isn't payable this way.
    Edit: playable

Grand Emperor
    I'm not playing Pet Shop Story - no current interest or time.

I do have a question though - are there goals for Androids?

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by nmishii View Post
    I'm not playing Pet Shop Story - no current interest or time.

I do have a question though - are there goals for Androids?
    Yes. But I was just coming to post that the goals aren't working properly. They aren't recognizing the sub things I have to do to complete the goal.

For example, a part of one of the goals says to buy a cat sign. I buy a cat sign. It's out in my shop looking nice and the goal thing says I have 0/1 cat signs. Duh, I'm LOOKING at it.

Quote Originally Posted by acrecce View Post
    At least i think its just on Android

1. Force closing a few times a day
    2. Taking your money while you play, you can actually see your balance go down
    3. Taking pets along when visiting nbrs. This is very frustration, by the 5th nbr you visit, there are so many pets you cant tell which are really there and which are just "holograms"
    Then you need to exit the game before you get a "clean" screan again
    4. Upping a level while visiting nbrs and then when you go back to your "home" youre back on the previous level and the XP gained is gone...........really frustrating

Also.........why is it so darned expensive to unlock a breeding or nursery slot, really TL 149 gems are rediculous. Most of us will have to make due with the 1st slot that costs 10 coins to unlock, we will NEVER ever have that many gems
    Forwarding this along to our engineers.

Page 1 of 23 1234511 ... LastLast