Page 16 of 21 FirstFirst ... 6121314151617181920 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 11/5: The Three Hog-ateers | event information on page 1

Hope that too! Thanks for answering

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by RonjaR82 View Post
    -
    I have done around 35 and no luck yet
    I normally don't try so hard, but because this was a guaranteed Ticket dropper I fell for it again.
    -
    Oof! I'm nowhere near that many attempts and was quite bummed about missing out on yet another Adventure prize. (Yes, it's not over -yet-, but with no luck so far my hopes aren't up).

I'm glad it's such a good dropper for those who have it! ❤️
    Good luck to all still trying! 😊❤️

Just upgraded to the last level (i'm behind my normal finish schedule since I had other Timed questlines i'd been working on) and got my 2 Atrium prizes. Was quite disappointed we only got to craft one of each, but I suppose it makes sense as they're solo event storyline characters?
    Was excited about the wolf, was actually the prize I was most looking forward to as I try not to get too invested in the desire to claim adventure drops (not that the trying works 😂 ). I haven't tried very hard to complete the Faerie chest dailies asap (to ensure they arrive earlier the next day) since earning the 2 character prizes, just doing coin crafts as the dailies complete in the background. Disappointed in Adventure drop rate as always.

Overall very glad I was working on other things throughout this Event! Kept my mind off such low drops. 😂❤️

Hope you all enjoy these last few days! ❤️
    Last edited by stormaurora42; 11-16-20 at 03:51 PM.

Executive Chef
    I've been reading that Marcell comes when we reach 2300 hats. My Marcell is ticked off- I got him/ placed him in game and now he's disappeared , but I'm showing about 1093 hats.
    What went wrong?
    Last edited by riverly; 11-16-20 at 06:01 PM.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by riverly View Post
    I've been reading that Marcell comes when we reach 2300 hats. My Marcell is ticked off- I got him/ placed him in game and now he's disappeared , but I'm showing about 1093 hats.
    What went wrong?
    Marcel comes at 1000 hats. So you should have him. If you lost Marcel & it's not in inventory, you probably need to put in a support ticket. Do you have Marquis crafted from the Faerie Atrium? If you collected from the Atrium & then experienced a rollback, that may account for placing a hogateer then losing it. But if you have 1093 hats, you should have received Marcel.
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by SofiaDeo View Post
    Marcel comes at 1000 hats. So you should have him. If you lost Marcel & it's not in inventory, you probably need to put in a support ticket. Do you have Marquis crafted from the Faerie Atrium? If you collected from the Atrium & then experienced a rollback, that may account for placing a hogateer then losing it. But if you have 1093 hats, you should have received Marcel.
    Thanks. I've been really busy and haven't been able to pay really close attention, BUT I knew I met all the goals. This game's messing with muh head. I'll contact Support.

Executive Chef
    It's me again! So Marquis has the blue suit and hat. And Martin has the green suit and hat. What color is Marcell. He's the one who's vanished.
    I feel like I'm in a time warp or something.

Fashion Designer
    Oh NOOOO!! I accidentally finished the event and now for the life of me I can't spawn another wolf to get the adventure supply so I can keep trying for the duelers. This must be a bug because in other events we can still do adventures after finishing the main goal. I'm so sad. 😭😭😭😭

Never mind. I must be really tired. For some reason I thought Mr. Wulf spawns from the ponds. I remember now it's the farmhouses. Duh.

I thought that too 😂 xD
    Though I have a question, if the adventure is out and timer finished meaning the event has ended, is there still a chance to get the duelers?

How can I add pictures to the post? Years ago I used to be able to but now I can?t find anywhere that says attachment or something.. does it require permission from admins?

What is number of drops from faeries chests? (Specifically maple and talinium faeries)

Executive Chef
    I finished the event.
    I like the looks and drops of Musketeer Manor and Monsieur Wulf, and I LOVE the scrolls, thanks S8!! (keep them coming )

I'm a bit disappointed Marquis and Martin have the same animation (non existent) and art (except for the color shirt) and look kind of dopey.
    Marcel is a welcome change!

I'm not very happy with the fact the Adventure prize was (in my opinion) the best prize in the entire event. (please don't do that too often S8)
    I should have known better than to get my hopes up, but the prize being so good doesn't exactly help.
    Congrats to all who won them!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by riverly View Post
    It's me again! So Marquis has the blue suit and hat. And Martin has the green suit and hat. What color is Marcell. He's the one who's vanished.
    I feel like I'm in a time warp or something.
    Marcel has a yellow suit (the one that waves!)
    Last edited by RonjaR82; 11-16-20 at 11:19 PM.