View Poll Results: Overall, I enjoyed this event?

Voters
251. You may not vote on this poll
  • Agree

130 51.79%
  • Neutral

73 29.08%
  • Disagree

38 15.14%
  • I didn't participate

9 3.59%
  • I won all individual prizes (incl Soup Kitchen)

182 72.51%
  • Yes I crafted a troll thief

150 59.76%
  • No I didn't craft a troll thief

86 34.26%
  • Yes I crafted the Wild Turkey

137 54.58%
  • No I didn't craft a Wild Turkey

103 41.04%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 22 of 51 FirstFirst ... 1218192021222324252632 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 11/16: Community Event | The Soup Kitchen | goals in post 2-3

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by sunnyhook View Post
    How do you post a photo? Sorry I?ve never done it and it doesn?t have an ?add picture? button or anything. I?m on a iPhone if that helps or makes a difference.
    off topic! hoping your device is like mine:

after tapping 'reply with quote' or 'reply' you'll see choices in the upper part of your post.
    tap the symbol that looks like a frame with a tree.
    after another frame will appear that's connected to your iPhone's album.
    follow the instructions.

better first to modify picture in your album ready to add to post.
    choose picture.. load file (takes awhile to load)
    after you'll see a code in your post, when posted it'll be the picture.

only 5 pictures allowed in a post.
    after each add you have to save your post by posting, before adding the next
    then 'edit' your post if you wish to add another, otherwise everything gets complicated.
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

Executive Chef
    This may be just coincidence but I've gotten a couple of Skunkupine to spawn by using the last two or three energy on old logs. I have to wait on energy to fight, but at least I got one to spawn. I'm going to test it out further and see if this is a trend.

Fashion Designer
    Can someone post the link for listing of what spans ALL monsters? I always forget
    Baking lots of HappyHearts here at my Bakery

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by HappyHeartBakery View Post
    Can someone post the link for listing of what spans ALL monsters? I always forget
    Not fully up to date but a first step:
    https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?78732
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by cavegirl1 View Post
    If you go to the ? In the community event icon it also says the soup cauldron has a chance ( emphasis on the word chance ) to
    drop food items. But yes, it is not clear if this continues after the event. I would expect it would but will wait and see.

I cannot push on the ? mark - since the soup is not yet unlocked for me, so I cant see it and on page 1 in this thread Theres a ?mark on drop

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by MoonVillage3 View Post
    off topic! hoping your device is like mine:

after tapping 'reply with quote' or 'reply' you'll see choices in the upper part of your post.
    tap the symbol that looks like a frame with a tree.
    after another frame will appear that's connected to your iPhone's album.
    follow the instructions
    I know it?s off topic. I was trying to post a picture from this event though, does that help my cause at all? Lol

I was expecting it to work exactly as you explained, however, there are definitely no symbols for me. Even if I reply at the bottom with the Reply To Thread option. I will solve it one day I guess. I probably have to upload it to a site like photobucket to get a link to paste into the body of the comment.

Thanks for your help though!

P.S. Do the apostrophes turning into question marks bother anyone else? I have had to write without them and that is a pet peeve for me. (Improper use of grammar) I don?t know why some phones do it and others don?t. It?s been driving me crazy.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by sunnyhook View Post
    I know it?s off topic. I was trying to post a picture from this event though, does that help my cause at all? Lol

I was expecting it to work exactly as you explained, however, there are definitely no symbols for me. Even if I reply at the bottom with the Reply To Thread option. I will solve it one day I guess. I probably have to upload it to a site like photobucket to get a link to paste into the body of the comment.

Thanks for your help though!

P.S. Do the apostrophes turning into question marks bother anyone else? I have had to write without them and that is a pet peeve for me. (Improper use of grammar) I don?t know why some phones do it and others don?t. It?s been driving me crazy.
    From previous post from Meme- go to Settings>General>Keyboard >Smart Punctuation >change to off.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by TheRuneRealm View Post
    I cannot push on the ? mark - since the soup is not yet unlocked for me, so I cant see it and on page 1 in this thread Theres a ?mark on drop
    If you open the icon with the pilgrim llamas, you should be able to see question mark. This will give info on where to look and drops.....

Quote Originally Posted by MoonVillage3 View Post
    Attachment 39980
    Attachment 39978
    Attachment 39979

I remembered Androids are not able to read this part of the Community Instructions so posted for you.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheRuneRealm View Post
    The pictures in the above quote show the info from the "?" on the community event screen. The question mark is not on the cauldron. It is in the top right corner above the individual prizes.

The info provided by S8 says the soup cauldron "has a chance to drop food items". (See photo above.)

As with all community events, actual drops are generally not known until the event ends. This is why Shibuyacloth places question marks on the unknowns next to the pictures. The information and photos posted early in these threads is from players who are generously compiling information as it is obtained, giving the rest of us helpful guidelines and hints. They (players) cannot confirm drops from an item that no one has acquired yet.
    Last edited by PrincessCupOButter; 11-19-17 at 09:00 AM.
    ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society ⚔ Sword #12

#return2storyline #bringbacktherealcastlestory #resistforcedgemspending

Rhino Keeper
    Can we buy the Value Pack (15 min energy, acorn and event items) more than once? It will also be helpful with my next step in the mermaid mayhem. I love these. I am not a big money spender, but these 15 min bursts are really fun!