Watering Hole 50 gems
    Jungle Bungalow 40 gems
    Carnival Barn 40 gems
    Ferris Wheel 40 gems
    Carousel 50 gems

Grand Emperor
    Got a couple things. Cool!

Rhino Keeper
    Kind of odd to have tropical decorations available during Christmas though.

Rhino Keeper
    I wish that when they open up boxes that they would also include the other items. I want the food stands from 3 different boxes but can never get my hands on any of them. It's strange that, with sales like this on the bigger items, some of the smaller 3rd place prizes are the ones that become the hardest to get. Unless of course, I just have no luck!

In still very much wishing and hoping that all of last years Christmas items will be brought back again this week. I'd spend a whole lot of gems! . PLEASE TL!?!?

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by anketam View Post
    Kind of odd to have tropical decorations available during Christmas though.
    I was thinking that too. Maybe next summer the Christmas decorations will go on sale.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by nmishii View Post
    I was thinking that too. Maybe next summer the Christmas decorations will go on sale.
    Well winter is when bathing suits are the cheapest, so its not too farfetched.

Rhino Keeper
    it's a good thing they release again old LTO, or old chests, but i dont get why they dont go for items that most people wants... like the Zen Temple

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by MamaMini View Post
    I wish that when they open up boxes that they would also include the other items. I want the food stands from 3 different boxes but can never get my hands on any of them. It's strange that, with sales like this on the bigger items, some of the smaller 3rd place prizes are the ones that become the hardest to get. Unless of course, I just have no luck!

In still very much wishing and hoping that all of last years Christmas items will be brought back again this week. I'd spend a whole lot of gems! . PLEASE TL!?!?
    I fully understand why you want those items. They are the kind of items that fit nicely with a wide variety of settings (as in they can extend across themes), do not take up too much space, and are not tacky. Seriously some items are really painful to look at.

I think the Snowy Pines and Holly trees should be something they consider bringing back annually. No other evergreen type tree is offered and I find it very disheartening that I can't decorate my farm with some sort of evergreen.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by poppetgirl123 View Post
    I think the Snowy Pines and Holly trees should be something they consider bringing back annually. No other evergreen type tree is offered and I find it very disheartening that I can't decorate my farm with some sort of evergreen.
    There's candy cane evergreens.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast