Page 32 of 69 FirstFirst ... 2228293031323334353642 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 3/03 Update - The Season of Luck (timed / optional) EXPIRED

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by mreames View Post
    I've only gotten the green sheets and leprechaun coin trades so I have 31 green sheets to 19 orange fringe.
    So far 1 green, 1 orange and two coin. I'm keeping my fingers crossed for orange in to items.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by kingdomgirl1234 View Post
    Don't worry about buying the rainbow gate I have got one yes 1 lucky magic from it and I must of tapped it over 20 times at least ( can't remember if I got it day one or two.) and the one lucky time was the first tap so 19 times not so lucky. Save your gems unless you like pretty decorations
    Isn't that the one we get for the community prize anyway? It's pretty so i can settle for that if the drops aren't great.

Fashion Designer
    Hi Shibuya
    The rainbow has a four hour timer. I bought it for 20 gems when it was limited edition. The drops are xp with 50 coins. It's a 4 hour timer. Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpeg 
Views:	16 
Size:	91.8 KB 
ID:	29287Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpeg 
Views:	17 
Size:	63.6 KB 
ID:	29288
    1 time I received lucky magic.
    It's 1x2 worth 3 Royal points.
    Last edited by danzplace; 03-07-16 at 06:00 PM. Reason: Added more information.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by caron7 View Post
    Has anyone chopped a rainbow pot? 18 gems but page 1 says chop for "little prizes"? Any idea what they are? Thank you!!
    I got:

Pot 1: 1 or 2(unsure) architect's paste, glimmer fragments, 1 floral glow, 1 mithril and 1 energy
    Pot 2: 2? Apple pie, 1 fey crystal, 1 ornate beam, 1 trade ticket and 10 energy.

Pretty decent return for 18 gems each.

My rainbow gate, on the other hand, is a dud at this stage.
    No rare drops yet.

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Dear players, I've received word from S8 that the Rainbow Gate and the Gold Path were only meant to be prizes and as such they have now been removed from the market.

If you had purchased either of these items, they have not been removed from your game. I'm sorry to be the bearer of bad news...

I'll amend post 3 accordingly. If you have any questions or comments, please let me know by PM so we can keep this thread in tact.

thanks, SW.
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 03-07-16 at 06:51 PM.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandybellee View Post
    Ok, I should be sleeping but I'm too excited! I did my first trade in the Lucky Workshop and it just dropped this Golden Chalice for me and it has a 16 hour timer!!! Excited to see what it drops!

Attachment 29285Attachment 29286
    That was a prize from the Baron's Tent back in August '15. If it's coded the same, it'll drop 1XP, $50 coins and either a jewel or silver.

I'm excited about the possibility of getting random fun goodies from the Lucky Trade & really happy to see the trade is staying past the event.

me too! added info to post 2... SW
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 03-07-16 at 06:53 PM.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by sourp4tch View Post
    Hey everyone! Glad to see folks are enjoying the event ^_^

Just wanted to chime in to provide a few points of clarity:

-Yes, the Lucky Workshop/Lucky Trade are permanent prizes! The Lucky Trade will remain available after the event ends - in effect, the trade is as much the 3rd Personal Prize as the workshop itself is
    -The 4th and 5th Personal Prizes are the only guaranteed sources of the Lucky Clover and Lucky Magic you need to do the Lucky Trade!
    -Additionally, the Parade Float Level 5, Leprechaun Gnome, and Rainbow Gate will continue to have an extremely rare chance to drop Lucky Clover or Lucky Magic after the event.

Hope you all have fun with the rest of the event! Best of luck to you all! <3
    THIS is awesome!!! Thanks so much for letting us know, sourp4tch!

Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    Dear players, I've received word from S8 that the Rainbow Gate and the Gold Path were only meant to be prizes and as such they have now been removed from the market.

If you had purchased either of these items, they have not been removed from your game. I'm sorry to be the bearer of bad news...

I'll amend post 3 accordingly. If you have any questions or comments, please let me know by PM so we can keep this thread in tact.

thanks, SW.
    Oh wow, now I'm really glad I bought a Rainbow Gate early, so I can have a matching pair when we get that final prize, lol.

Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post

thanks, SW.
    Awesome! I am glad the items we bought have not been removed, plus I am sure it would have been a nightmare refunding the gems used anyway since it was potentially real money used to buy them. I am also glad I had a chance to buy a couple extra rainbow gates to make a nice fashion statement for my already-fashionable pink rainbow avenue. I am enjoying this community event more than the last few.

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    edit to add: Rainbow Gate - you still get the rare drops if you have this now.

Hi. was just wondering if anyone else has this problem, or, if I am wrong to assume that the Lucky Clover prize when your reach 1750 gold lepracon coins is an actual prize you can place on your board like the moats and lucky workshop or, is it that you only unlock the ability to grow lucky clover?

When I reached 1750 coins, the panel popped up with the lucky clover sprig picture (cute, was looking forward to having one) and asked if I wanted to view in storage, I clicked view in storage and there is none to be found. Is this what should have happened? Does this goal only unlock the ability to grow lucky clover?

Thanks to any and all that can help me out understanding this one.