Page 8 of 34 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 1/2: Monster Hunt season 22 (Hiss in Boots)| event information on page 1

Rhino Keeper
    Armored fire wolves drop 20 energy 90% of the time. Random 40 and 60.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Andro45 View Post
    It says on page 1: * DON'T tap the troll pit. The following do not drop tokens - trolls, pink skunkupine, pink alicorn, wedding alicorn, gem horses. Edit: trolls may be included but they change from season to season.

So I don't know if tapping the troll pit is a good idea...

Got some gold troll tokens already, but I just don't know what to use them on...
    The Troll Pit and the Troll Sparring Pit are two different things.
    Ginerp mentions the Troll Sparring Pit. It spawns Trolls (who drop Tokens).
    The Troll Pit is the whole in the ground with a treasure in it. Apparently you shouldn't tap that one during the Monster Hunt.

About the Golden Troll tokens.. do you have 4 Unicorns yet? They are really good. Daily energy source and they drop Tokens (outside of Monster Hunts too!) and Spellbound Dew.
    The Armored Alicorns (daily energy droppers) are great too, and cheap.
    And I went for the Cabbage Hunt the last time. Nice to finally be able to save them.
    Ow, and I don't have him yet, but I heart good things about the Armored Maxotaur (a Feast dropper!)

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by RonjaR82 View Post
    The Troll Pit and the Troll Sparring Pit are two different things.
    Ginerp mentions the Troll Sparring Pit. It spawns Trolls (who drop Tokens).
    The Troll Pit is the whole in the ground with a treasure in it. Apparently you shouldn't tap that one during the Monster Hunt.

About the Golden Troll tokens.. do you have 4 Unicorns yet? They are really good. Daily energy source and they drop Tokens (outside of Monster Hunts too!) and Spellbound Dew.
    The Armored Alicorns (daily energy droppers) are great too, and cheap.
    And I went for the Cabbage Hunt the last time. Nice to finally be able to save them.
    Ow, and I don't have him yet, but I heart good things about the Armored Maxotaur (a Feast dropper!)
    I think I missed out on the troll sparring pit, so I wasn't aware there was a difference.
    Storm8 ID Andro45, CS - Hidden valley, DS - K's isle
    Storm8 ID #2 Kimmykatje, CS - Kittyland, DS - Dragowomil

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    I'll update the text on trolls given they now do count etc. Remind me to change it though if next time they're back to not being included... I think the troll pit (black pit) also has a chance to spawn trolls, so for 20 seasons it was a waste of energy to accidentally spawn a troll.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by newyear5780 View Post
    My direwolf drops just about ONLY 20 each time as well. I did the math, wizard portal WAY better. Fully upgraded my first, going for a second this week. : )

Edit add - sorry, thought I had responded to earlier comment. Anywho, with a 5 hour timer, you can collect at least 3 times a day. Fully upgraded, -
    3 collections x 8 energy (that's 24) less 3 energy for collection is 21 energy gain per day.

You essentially get a direwolf's worth PER DAY, and keep in mind a fully upgraded portal is 170 gold coins total (2 direwolves worth, still way worth it)

For the basic portal, when you get 4 energy per collection, over 5 days, 3 collections a day -
    15. Collections x 4 energy is 60, less the 15 per collection, 45 energy net gain guaranteed....

...Versus the probable 20 from a direwolf every 5 days. Some people have very very productive direwolves, very diff stats from what mine gives. But you have to be quite lucky.

Hope this helps people w decision making. : )
    Thank you for this!!!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by RonjaR82 View Post
    https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...=1#post1425335

Information about the Statues

History of the Statues
    * The 3 monster statues were originally awarded as decoration for completing Season 1.
    * Season 2 saw the return of the statues as a source of drops of specific types of tokens. Once placed on your board they have a 22 hour collection timer on them.
    * In Season 3, the 3 statues became a craft in the Trade Wagon. They were only available as a craft, not a reward from goals. The craft was only available during this season. [This craft is no longer available; it was exclusive to Season 3.] | Skunkupine - 10 gold tokens | Fangbeast - 25 gold tokens | Dire boar - 50 gold tokens
    * The statues have not been available for players as separate crafts or rewards since season 3.

Drops from Statues:
    Skunkupine Statue: shield tokens (around 5 per collection)
    Fangbeast Statue: sword tokens (around 2 per collection)
    Dire boar Statue: staff tokens (around 1 per collection)
    They were also available for purchase during the Black Friday sales in 2019.
    StormID: neferlala

Rhino Keeper
    The prison always spawns a marmosea (if youve gotten that far in the mermaid line)

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Amore1234567 View Post
    The prison always spawns a marmosea (if youve gotten that far in the mermaid line)
    Added it too, thanks

What things WILL spawn a fangbeast but WON?T spawn a cat? I?m trying to meet my daily goal

Quote Originally Posted by Rosewood_Keep View Post
    What things WILL spawn a fangbeast but WON?T spawn a cat? I?m trying to meet my daily goal
    I've gone thru my chicken yard 3 times & no fangbeast spawn. I've gone thru my mushroom patch many times & no boar spawn. Just remember during monster hunts those 2 monsters have totally disappeared from the landscape (at least in my Queendom & quite a few others I've read about).

Good luck though! POTP!
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Page 8 of 34 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast