Page 57 of 70 FirstFirst ... 74753545556575859606167 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 9/12: Unfamiliar Waters event | * event info on page 1 *

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Andro45 View Post
    What does Meghana drop besides sea flowers (which I don't need)? It doesn't say on page one and if anybody mentioned this I've missed it. I can buy her in kingdom #2 but am afraid she'll dissapoint.
    So far she is 100% disappointment. She is just same as Sherman - FLOWERS. Nothing else so far. I hope this changes after event- 120 gems is way too much for flowers no one needs.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Destiel0918 View Post
    So far she is 100% disappointment. She is just same as Sherman - FLOWERS. Nothing else so far. I hope this changes after event- 120 gems is way too much for flowers no one needs.
    Looking at this from a marketing standpoint, one would think players would be more likely to buy gems and spend $'s if they knew what they were getting.

Well I want to amend that post. I shouldn't speak for everyone, because I know there are avid collectors playing. I'll just say that's the way I see it.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by riverly View Post
    Looking at this from a marketing standpoint, one would think players would be more likely to buy gems and spend $'s if they knew what they were getting.

Well I want to amend that post. I shouldn't speak for everyone, because I know there are avid collectors playing. I'll just say that's the way I see it.
    Yeah, only ( slight) hope is that perhaps after event the drops will change for Meghana. Otherwise- worst bought ever. And that includes bait shop I once got and almost never collect from.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Destiel0918 View Post
    Yeah, only ( slight) hope is that perhaps after event the drops will change for Meghana. Otherwise- worst bought ever. And that includes bait shop I once got and almost never collect from.
    Looks like I'm going to save my gems for another item, unless Storm8 gives information about drops. I vaguely remember the bait shop, I'm glad was properly warned so I didn't buy that.
    Storm8 ID Andro45, CS - Hidden valley, DS - K's isle
    Storm8 ID #2 Kimmykatje, CS - Kittyland, DS - Dragowomil

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by riverly View Post

That's the way I see it too riverly. If I knew Meghana dropped things I wanted I would be more likely to shell out gems for her. Now, if she does drops really decent items post event I'll kick myself in the butt for missing out but will quickly move on.

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Meghana has also only dropped fur so far as does Sherman. Hoping there are other drops post event.

I'll start building the inventory component today too.

Rhino Keeper
    Sleep at 12 and wake up at 5am to maximise workshop timings

Rhino Keeper
    Want to double check this: both merman final end foal prize and the shark warrior we trade for with teeth will drop energy?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Listal View Post
    Want to double check this: both merman final end foal prize and the shark warrior we trade for with teeth will drop energy?
    No one knows what the shark warrior will drop.

Rhino Keeper
    Early on I honestly thought I wouldn't make it in time, but I should be able to do craft all the Marble Aquariums at work when I can't play. Not sure if this is too late, but I realized I could work on upgrading my conservatories while chopping the kelp for the shark teeth. I'm not sure if I'll get enough for the Shark Warrior, but I'm doing better than I thought. Since the kelp drop so many different petals, it's great for upgrading low level conservatories (I realized I needed to build more for the Belladona quest line). Also for stocking up on various dyes (like for Maya/fortune telling).

Edit: oops, can't count. I can craft MOST of the Marble Aquariums. Maybe finish tomorrow. Maybe the day after. Math is hard, lol
    Last edited by Silvernomiko; 09-22-19 at 06:42 PM.