Page 15 of 105 FirstFirst ... 51112131415161718192565 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 2/7: Sabina's Sweet Shop | goals & Inventory info on page 1

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by federerGOAT View Post
    Very odd.

Collecting from any crafting building counts as journeying to the Candy forest.
    Well, that happened to me also. The goal completed and I couldn't figure out why. Thanks for the clarification!
    trudyscandles

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    I can only imagine how painful (near torturous) it's going to be for some players to visit 40 Community Kingdoms.

Lots of players have trouble with game crashes when they try to visit; s8 probably should've made it a more manageable number in consideration of this portion of the playing community which isn't not what I'd consider small.
    Quote Originally Posted by Trudyscandles View Post
    Exactly, I have to reset the game every 5 kingdoms or so.
    It really sucks! The next item on my wishlist is a much better tablet and mine is less than a year old!
    trudyscandles
    I am lucky I did not have to reset every 5 kingdoms or so, but every step in the process took ages to load and all in all it took me almost an hour to visit 40 kingdoms (not to mention it was boringly tendious)! I wish they would cap it at a maximum of 10 or even 5!

I’m using a 2 month old iPad Pro, so I don’t think a newer or more powerful tablet makes much difference! It’s still just as slow and tedious as it was with my old iPad (which was the basic non-pro model and 4+ years old).

Fashion Designer
    For those with problems crashing when visiting other queendoms, my experience is that there is less of a problem if you visit lower level queendoms, ie less than level 20.
    TSS #77 🎉💥⬅️ 💫✨☯🔮😈🔮{🖐💖}======🎰=======>✨💫

Rhino Keeper
    I'm currently in the tedious process of traveling to the candy forest for the first time. I keep trying to trigger candy ram (or whatever they're called) so I can collect sugar while I wait. I see I can collect chocolate while I wait from the well. Can I trigger the candy rams or am I wasting energy? Also I seem to only trigger rams from the toadstool house or the gingerbread house - regular farmhouses didn't do it.

Quote Originally Posted by queenspring View Post
    I'm currently in the tedious process of traveling to the candy forest for the first time. I keep trying to trigger candy ram (or whatever they're called) so I can collect sugar while I wait. I see I can collect chocolate while I wait from the well. Can I trigger the candy rams or am I wasting energy? Also I seem to only trigger rams from the toadstool house or the gingerbread house - regular farmhouses didn't do it.
    For me, it takes about 4-5 farmhouses (toadstools included) to spawn a candy ram.
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Rhino Keeper
    Hi all,
    How do you search for 'lost items'? I'm pretty sure I've had the cupid's harp to do sweetheart trade II in the shack but I cann't find the harp anywhere :-(

Fashion Designer
    I can?t grow my lollipop saplings. There isn?t any option to grow or upgrade it for me. Am I missing anything?

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by mrootje View Post
    Hi all,
    How do you search for 'lost items'? I'm pretty sure I've had the cupid's harp to do sweetheart trade II in the shack but I cann't find the harp anywhere :-(
    I found mine under decorations, over a hundred pages back. I knew I was getting close by following the stored seasons backwards, Christmas, Halloween, spring/Easter stuff and then V day stuff.

If you don’t find it with your Vday things move forward because you must have stored after the other things.
    TSS #77 🎉💥⬅️ 💫✨☯🔮😈🔮{🖐💖}======🎰=======>✨💫

Rhino Keeper
    Does anyone know if candy rams spawn between chapters? It's something I want to win in this game but I'm not sure if it's possible to get it and candy shack/grand prize without spending actual money.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by mrootje View Post
    Hi all,
    Sadly, you just have to scroll through all bazillion pages of Decorations to find your items. If you have the other items from the event then I would think you would have to have the Cupid's Harp as well. Perhaps try to recall when you stored it and what other decos it should be near. For instance, I redecorate seasonally so all my Halloween junk is together as is my X-mas stuff so it's pretty easy to see where abouts in my decoration inventory it should be.

EDIT: LOL, I see ashley224 and I had similar experiences!

Quote Originally Posted by Melany77 View Post
    I can?t grow my lollipop saplings. There isn?t any option to grow or upgrade it for me. Am I missing anything?
    You have to upgrade them like a building and it will only work when the specific goal requires it. If you're on the goal, try clicking the "Go" button that's usually beside the task. This can sometimes make the upgrade feature on the specific item show.