Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Farm Story Achievements/Crop-Mastery in Game Center

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by DRL23411 View Post
    Please don't take this as a challenge of any kind. That is not my intent. Where do you come by this kind of info, is it documented somewhere in the website or ? Is there reference section of the forum?

It is very helpful that you can provide this sort of thing, TL does not give much technical info when requested. When questions come up, the answers always seem to surface. Good job to you.
    For the quote that you replied to, when you reach the next level you get a pop-up and it tells you what you get. When you master, you'll get the second popup giving you a gnome. Also, since this was posted, TL changed Level 4 so that instead of the coins you get one gem.

For some of the other information, such as how many crops or trees you need to get to each level, I counted it.

I am ****. I have a spreadsheet of all the information I've collected for FS, RS, and BS.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by nmishii View Post
    For the quote that you replied to, when you reach the next level you get a pop-up and it tells you what you get. When you master, you'll get the second popup giving you a gnome. Also, since this was posted, TL changed Level 4 so that instead of the coins you get one gem.

For some of the other information, such as how many crops or trees you need to get to each level, I counted it.

I am ****. I have a spreadsheet of all the information I've collected for FS, RS, and BS.
    Anyway to see the one for Farm Story? I have seen a few but am always looking for more info.

Grand Emperor
    Anyway to see the one for Farm Story? I have seen a few but am always looking for more info.
    I tried posting the spreadsheet once but scaled down as much as makes sense, it was still too big.

I don't know how to post on a website. Let me look into that.

It'll be later tonight or tomorrow. I've got to get ready and get somewhere before it gets too late.

Fashion Designer
    try this spreadsheet https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/...2c&output=html

Executive Chef
    You should also try the Search function on here. You will usually find someone has pondered before on the very questions players ponder on today. Inevitable, when the game has been going for quite some time
    Deputy sub-Assistant Racing Clerk to The First Ever FPGC Half Medley
    Principal Clerk (Rtd) to the Joint Clerks and Secretaries of the FPGC

Host(ess)
    Can anyone tell me which crops give the boy gnome at level 4. I got 1 boy gnome once but all other crops give the girl gnome. My ladies are getting lonely and need more men!
    thanks

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by soozeequ View Post
    Can anyone tell me which crops give the boy gnome at level 4. I got 1 boy gnome once but all other crops give the girl gnome. My ladies are getting lonely and need more men!
    thanks
    It's only trees which give you boy gnomes.

Farm Supplier
    ... and flowers? I'm not sure.
    (Sorry for the doublepost)

Host(ess)
    Thanks Holodoc...I couldn't remember where I got them. Will have to plant more flowers then

Fashion Designer
    I think flowers still get girl gnomes. Only trees give boy gnomes (I think).

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123