Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: SOLVED: Sale Issue - Materials in Market (Magic Lamp & Gold Dust)

Nightclub Owner
    Once you purchase an item, it is yours for good and will remain on your board / in your storage after purchasing. The only difference you will notice is that the item will no longer have a price listed and you cannot purchase more.

New Resident
    I’m having the same problem. I have restarted the game. I even uninstalled the game and installed back and the white square is still there. I don’t know how to get rid of it. I also contacted storm 8 but they closed my ticket

Unable to open my bakery story

My bakery story unable to open. I wonder is it because s8 frozen it as I purchase 0 coins on magic lamp and gold dust.. S8 I will remove those items but how am I going to go in my bakery story if you do like that. Unhappy neighbour

Quote Originally Posted by queensmr View Post
    I?m having the same problem. I have restarted the game. I even uninstalled the game and installed back and the white square is still there. I don?t know how to get rid of it. I also contacted storm 8 but they closed my ticket
    I too have a big white square, uninstalled, reinstalled and still there. Can?t store it, do hope someone can help.

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by appledumplin View Post
    I too have a big white square, uninstalled, reinstalled and still there. Can?t store it, do hope someone can help.
    Seems like other people are having the same problem but I haven?t seen a resolution

New Resident
    Reinstalling the game won’t do anything to get rid of the white boxes..does anyone have any suggestions to make these white boxes disappear for good?

Unhappy Glitch Bakery Story 1.8.3

In Bakery Story 1.8.3 on Apple IOS platform - issue is a white square showing up on the screen that I cannot get rid of, have tried shutting down, reinstalling game app etc. It is almost like that white square is acting like an item purchased but I cannot remove it and I cannot put any other item in that area, it is taking up that space and I want to know how to get rid of it.

Big white square

Quote Originally Posted by Rynetory2 View Post
    They?re looking into this.
    Any news on this yet?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast