Page 38 of 41 FirstFirst ... 283435363738394041 LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 06/07: Tell No Tales - 14 days - goals in post 2

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by hagypagy View Post
    The final grand prize being choppable is a joke!
    Why couldn’t it just have coin drops with some rare energy and super rare gems?!?
    There is zero value in this prize. In fact this entire event is pretty lame.
    Actually, I love the ship. And the creepy cave, that I'm sure will be just deco later. But they all fit so well with the previous pirate theme on my lower kingdom. With all the coconut trees, the ocean, pirate tavern, just makes me want to grab one of those wardrobes I made, plus a trusty parrot and head over there!

The pace has been a fresh breeze from the typical frenzy, imo as well. So I invite me mateys to join me for a tankard, arrrrr!

The prizes of this event are the same for everyone, regardless of level.

Completing the goals will reward everyone Captain Booty Bill (Citizen), and Ol' Dusty Beard's Treasure (which when chopped by anyone will reward 150,000 coins, 40 Energy, and 5 Gems).

Rhino Keeper
    SgtBeeo,

Two players previously posted drops different from mine, one with more coins and gems, and the other with less energy. Do you mean that prior to your post drops WERE random and NOW they are the same?🤔
    Because I've got to admit that I totally could have gone with more coin and gems like the other player lol

Quote Originally Posted by RogueDagger View Post
    SgtBeeo,

Two players previously posted drops different from mine, one with more coins and gems, and the other with less energy. Do you mean that prior to your post drops WERE random and NOW they are the same?��
    Because I've got to admit that I totally could have gone with more coin and gems like the other player lol
    The prizes for this event have not changed since release. I cannot speak to the other players' claims, but every player should receive the same prizes for this event.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by SgtBeebo View Post
    The prizes of this event are the same for everyone, regardless of level.

Completing the goals will reward everyone Captain Booty Bill (Citizen), and Ol' Dusty Beard's Treasure (which when chopped by anyone will reward 150,000 coins, 40 Energy, and 5 Gems).

Quote Originally Posted by Ginnyfe View Post
    The 150.000 coins, 5 gems and 20 energy was what I got when I chopped it.
    Quote Originally Posted by jkc619 View Post
    In my treasure chest there was 400,000 coins, 40 energy and 20 gems. Not too bad for a prize. I needed the coins as I am trying to save for expansions. I need 10,000,000 for the one I am working on and 12,000,000 for each of the 2 remaining. I have spent the last week collecting coins while waiting for Ivy. I have some goals set for myself since the events lately have but blah at best. Trying to see how many royal points I can get and also want to finish all my expansions so the down time between collecting Ivy has been a plus for me.
    Quote Originally Posted by mistycarrie View Post
    I am on level 43 and I got 150,000 coins, 20 energy and 5 gems
    Quote Originally Posted by RogueDagger View Post
    Lvl 50
    150,000 coin
    40 energy
    5 gems

..............whelp, the ships cute (eye roll)

More or less the same?

I'll be happy anyway it goes.. it's time to finish. One more Ivy's collection to go and I'm happy and completely satisfied I didn't spend gems on her collections so I can buy the BEAUTIFUL! new Aquatic Ali on sale.. she's MINE! WoooooHoooo!
    Last edited by MoonVillage3; 06-19-18 at 01:52 AM. Reason: moved picture of Ali to Sales Thread
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

Rhino Keeper
    I am glad the prizes are nothing special, as I won’t be able to finish collecting from Ivy’s Hut in time. I would have been frustrated if it was a white alicorn or something similar which drops permanently energy (or gems).

Rhino Keeper
    I have one(1) more message in a bottle to make and unless something bad happens will be done in the morning. So I should finish. My enthusiasm for this game is almost nonexistent, which makes me sad. I feel really burnt out and yippee another event is coming right after this one I don’t like feeling so disappointed with Castle story, but it’s getting harder to stay interested in playing

Executive Chef
    I'm going to take before and after screenshots when I chop the chest. Sometimes when everything comes flying up and away it's hard to tell what the drops are.

Rhino Keeper
    Does anyone else think it’s funny that now that the Glimmer Pearl is fully “upgraded” its sails are all patched? It must have been in worse shape than we thought, lol...
    Another day in Team Lava Land, another collection of coins, another trip to that change machine at the grocery store...

Farm Supplier
    Final prize lvl 50
    5 gems
    40 energy
    200,000 coins

Not happy