Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Logging in with different device / Have a new device

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by kevoto2 View Post
    I bought a new phone, and when i installed the game it started from first level. On the old device i was 40-th level. How can i play on the new device from 40-th level.
    Welcome to the forum! Please see Post 1 of this thread to transfer your farm and other Storm8 games.

Merged threads.

New Resident

Everything keeps resetting!

I recently restored my farm backed but whatever actions i do gets reset . I think it's probably because I transfered it from ios to andriod .

Grand Emperor
    Welcome to the forum, jeniskoh!

Yes you're correct, that causes sync issues. See Post 1. But don't worry, you can send an email to support@storm8.com and have an agent assist you in storing the iOS items and your game will be fine.

New Resident
    Hi,

If I understand the previous post correctly, it is possible to play this game on 2 different (android) devices?
    This since at home I like to use my tablet, and when I'm away from home my mobile device.

Off-topic: Thanks for the many help full guides on this forum.

Grand Emperor
    Welcome to the forum, StAngertw!

Yes you're correct. You can play on different devices using the Login feature (see Post 1 of current thread). Farm Story 2 doesn't has this feature so you'll need to use another game that has it (bakery story, restaurant story 2) to transfer all your games including FS2 under your account over. It's very convenient to be able to play via multiple devices and the transfer steps are very simple once you're used to it. Please post here if you need further help.

(Much appreciate your feedback on the Guides! Glad to know they helped. It's a community effort from everyone who posted info. )

New Resident
    Hi,
    Long story short - i wanted to have access to my game from android phone ( game oryginally played on ipad) , so i followed all the steps, used bakery story, and it worked but not without problems. Some of the features were not visible on my phone ( buildings, animals, decorations).
    Last edited by Rynetory2; 11-06-16 at 06:33 AM. Reason: Removed Support comments

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by JoannaKa View Post
    Hi,
    Long story short - i wanted to have access to my game from android phone ( game oryginally played on ipad) , so i followed all the steps, used bakery story, and it worked but not without problems. Some of the features were not visible on my phone ( buildings, animals, decorations).
    Hi JoannaKa. I've replied to your Support issues via private message. Please check your inbox by clicking on [Settings] at the top right of the forum page and click [Inbox].

Farm Supplier

Angry Transferring to a new device

I've searched, and seems I can't find how to get this game tranferred on my new device. Support was contacted, no response yet

Moderator (volunteer) judyandthecat's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by cugie View Post
    I've searched, and seems I can't find how to get this game tranferred on my new device. Support was contacted, no response yet
    Download dragon story or restaurant story as they have a sign in with your user name and password spot.

Then have farm story on your new device sign in to dragon story with your storm ID and password and overwrite the farm story on your new device and your game will be there

Farm Supplier
    Thank you judy! I downloaded restaurant story...thanks so much ��

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast