Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

Thread: Goldscale - 2016 Mar 25

I see you are right as I just put the flower in for the second evolution and the clock reads 32 hours. I believe this info is useful to players, such as myself, who purchased this as their first gem animal.
    I wish I could afford the Ornate Ocelot. I'd buy it in a heartbeat. Wasn't it on sale a few weeks ago for 600 gems?
    Last edited by chickenladyx14; 03-28-16 at 09:04 AM.

Executive Chef
    Yes it was on sale for 600 gems a while back. I bought one and luckily had enough food to epic it pretty quickly. I remember feeding it, then evolving, then that again for 2 more turns. Felt like ages before I got to see it properly!

Executive Chef
    Hello Elsa , Regina or FlatFoot how long is the Sale of Gold Scale March?

Got a gem sale today, so I went ahead and bought the Goldscale. I do wish very much that they let us breed treasure animals in the future, even though we are not encouraging S8 if we keep spending real money.
    matiasabad94

level 75

Well, I wish that every player got a gem sale. Is anyone in corporate listening???????

Fashion Designer
    Has anyone an idea how long the Goldscale will be available? I have a gem sale now, but it will finish sooner than my nest will be empty.

Quote Originally Posted by rasike View Post
    Has anyone an idea how long the Goldscale will be available? I have a gem sale now, but it will finish sooner than my nest will be empty.
    I think it's available on sale until the 1st, hopefully someone will correct me if I am wrong though!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by rasike View Post
    If it follows the pattern of the Ornate Ocelot it will be a permanent animal but the sale will end shortly before the Friday update and then it will cost 1500 gems.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by ninasidstorm8 View Post
    If it follows the pattern of the Ornate Ocelot it will be a permanent animal but the sale will end shortly before the Friday update and then it will cost 1500 gems.
    So you think it will still be available tomorrow? That would be great! I would buy some gems in advance then.

Fashion Designer
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	31 
Size:	166.1 KB 
ID:	29755
    Mine is finally Epic level and in his new home with my Money Badger! So shiny and pretty
    I can't wait to use him in the new tournament!

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast