View Poll Results: 5 questions - see Post 1 for questions

Voters
64. You may not vote on this poll
  • Q1. I like this event

5 7.81%
  • Q1. I didn't like this event

57 89.06%
  • Q2. I completed this event (without using gems, LTOs)

2 3.13%
  • Q2. I completed this event (using gems, LTOs)

8 12.50%
  • Q2. I didn't complete this event

49 76.56%
  • Q3. I got 1 rabbit

10 15.63%
  • Q3. I got 2 rabbits

2 3.13%
  • Q4. I got 0 rabbit and was stuck at Goals 1 to 3

15 23.44%
  • Q4. I got 0 rabbit and was stuck at Goals 4 to 5

9 14.06%
  • Q4. I got 0 rabbit and was stuck at Goals 6 to 7

10 15.63%
  • Q4. I got 0 rabbit and was stuck at Rabbit Goals

12 18.75%
  • Q5. I like the prizes

24 37.50%
  • Q5. I didn't like the prizes

21 32.81%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 16 of 21 FirstFirst ... 6121314151617181920 ... LastLast

Thread: Walking In A Winter Wonderland - 2018 Dec 25 (POLL ADDED)

Moderator (volunteer) judyandthecat's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by 1212Joanna View Post
    I notice some people mentioned they had received replies to requests for help that storm 8 is no longer supporting farm story 2, and rynatory confirmed S8 is still supporting FS2 but only with Limited Support! This seems very bad considering they are still receiving money from those players who purchase gems etc. What exactly is Limited Support and why is this the case?
    They don't respond personally to emails but you are advised to come to this forum for help.
    Rynetory2 always makes sure you get help after you get a ticket number and give it to her.
    A couple of years ago the company had a problem and had to lay off a lot of employees you can google it.
    You have games and suddenly are without half of your employees it stinks.
    That is why we were without events for some time but now they are coming back strong and we have events again.
    They are working to keep this game and the other games going and doing a good job.
    Hats off to the team and may 2019 bring prosperity and wealth to them!

Well said Judy . I play this game happily nearly every day and mainly for free. I often win things for free too . I spend a bit because nothing is totally free and I want to support the game
    I appreciate the game and the events and if sometimes I don’t win , well so be it .
    Enjoy people , it’s supposed to be fun. Have a great 2019 xxxxx

Thanks Judy for the explanation, much appreciated

Getting tired. Rabbits are slowing down (not that it?s appearances were all that timely before, and the pigs stopped dropping, because I am close to completing a level... I should have known better. I need to spend more holiday time with my family, not a computer generated app... a guess we all know that really, don?t we.

Utterly rubbish event. I?m still stuck on the first challenge after about four days as the rabbit hardly ever appears!

I am becoming very tired, upset and frustrated.

Like many others, I spent real money to pay 300 gems for 3 tea pot boosts, and the pigs have dropped 1 item all day, rabbit hardly appears, i wasted my holidays on this event and i am becoming more convinced not to buy gems anymore.

It is one thing to make an event hard, another to make it impossible even after putting real money in it (and i have spent hundreds of pounds in this game so this only makes me not want to buy anything anymore).

All of my neighbours are either not playing the event or so frustrated instead of spending xmas and new year with family.

Truly frustrating. And here i had been excited that we would get a cute event that is easier for xmas so we could actually enjoy our family time!

Been busy for the holidays, I tried playing this but it seems almost certain I won’t complete it, and as I can see others are frustrated as well. This is the third time we’ve had this event format (gnomes, penguins, and this), and each time it’s cost me a lot of gems and time. Really hope this is the last event of this type.
    Paul__ ~ Moderator

Need forum help or have a game question? Click to send a private message
    Having trouble with your game? Click to contact Storm8 Support

Farm Supplier
    I hope so too. It would be nice if Storm8 would listen to its users.
    Quote Originally Posted by Paul__ View Post
    Been busy for the holidays, I tried playing this but it seems almost certain I won’t complete it, and as I can see others are frustrated as well. This is the third time we’ve had this event format (gnomes, penguins, and this), and each time it’s cost me a lot of gems and time. Really hope this is the last event of this type.

Fashion Designer
    Now that I decided to quit the event, and started selling my belongings related to event, the white rabbit appears berry berry often, the deliveries keep giving me oolong tea bags instead of expansion parts & papers, and the pigs gave me 3 biscuits in a single scoop yesterday when I needed some beacons. How anoyying. Oh and the pond gives me matcha bottle with every bait. The mine too, I don't need cheesecloth now but Ore, more Ore. Seems like the game wanted to keep my barn full, and be careful, when I put the event things on sale, it took forever to finally somebody came and grabbed it. Please leave me alone, I need to empty my barn.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by raissawinda View Post
    Now that I decided to quit the event, and started selling my belongings related to event, the white rabbit appears berry berry often, the deliveries keep giving me oolong tea bags instead of expansion parts & papers, and the pigs gave me 3 biscuits in a single scoop yesterday when I needed some beacons. How anoyying. Oh and the pond gives me matcha bottle with every bait. The mine too, I don't need cheesecloth now but Ore, more Ore. Seems like the game wanted to keep my barn full, and be careful, when I put the event things on sale, it took forever to finally somebody came and grabbed it. Please leave me alone, I need to empty my barn.
    Sell that stuff off for the max amount in your right hand slots if u have more than 8. Or just anywhere. Be patient, they'll get bought. Easy money.