View Poll Results: Overall, I enjoyed this event? \ What I achieved | *5 day timed poll*

Voters
250. You may not vote on this poll
  • Best Monster Hunt ever!

133 53.20%
  • Agree

142 56.80%
  • Neutral

25 10.00%
  • Disagree

10 4.00%
  • I didn't participate

0 0%
  • I crafted 1 or more Flygers

218 87.20%
  • Not enough tokens to craft a Flyger

11 4.40%
  • Bought the unlimited energy pack

64 25.60%
  • Would have bought more packs

64 25.60%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 50 of 63 FirstFirst ... 4046474849505152535460 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 6/8 Monster Hunt Season 7 | * goal info in posts 1-3*

Rhino Keeper
    Ok this maybe somewhere but haven't found it. So my first hunt. I only have made it to 14 gold tokens. Should I save them for the future or what? Can't get a beastbane as don't have nearly enough gems. Bought my two wizard schools. Ant advice appreciated. Thanks

Executive Chef
    Glimmer golem Wednesday frenzy.
    Last edited by riverly; 06-14-17 at 10:39 AM.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by topmom952 View Post
    Ok this maybe somewhere but haven't found it. So my first hunt. I only have made it to 14 gold tokens. Should I save them for the future or what? Can't get a beastbane as don't have nearly enough gems. Bought my two wizard schools. Ant advice appreciated. Thanks
    Your choice, but I'd save them. Hopefully next monster hunt will not be spaced out like they have been. All of the past hunts we'd be lucky to get 8-10 gold tokens for "one" hunt. So you have a great start towards whatever you choose to craft. Maybe 1 more today. I don't have beastbane yet either wish it would go on sale.

Feeling so accomplished during this hunt. I always felt like I was so behind everyone else. It seemed I was the only one who hadn't gotten a kitchen or cabbage hut or MRC. But I am finally catching up!

Got the MRC and unicorn, and am now crafting an armored Ali!

I am so loving this hunt! The ONLY thing I'd love to see changed is the blue dire boar spawning. I want them more than just once a day during the daily hunt! Other than that minor thing, I have absolutely zero complaints! It's been perfect!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by topmom952 View Post
    You are doing great! This is actually BEST hunt so far. In last edvents I sometimes only got 1 golden token per day - if I was lucky! So Each edvent I could make average 10 tokens - or not much more at least.

You can decide what you want to spend your tokens for:

Cabbage hut - worth it, in my option. I have two ( One from token change) and one from gems- this way I have enough to get 2 prices from tent each month. Normally I save them up - and only use them if I really want the price - ( like allicorns.) Didn't use any cabbages for months ( they piled up) but last month I was SO lucky I got 5 ali's from the tent- so it was good investment for me. Ability to have those extra prices, if I truly want something from the tent.

Mystic Research center- worth it in my option - you can craft allicornes, unicorns ( 4); manticores, dragons - possibly more animals in the future. Personaly have no regrets over this one.

Lorlei's fountain - not sure- in some hunts, it will drop golden troll tokens while monster hunt is on - but drops are random and rather super rare. This edvent I have gotten zero. In past- perhaps 2-5 gold tokens per hunt, from the fountain. Otherwise it works like pond- mermaid scales/ fish/water - timer 5 hours.

Cooking camp - still haven't crafted it. Not sure I am going to - I am not sure I need extra kitchen - like ever. I'm not even using my 2 kitchens every day + I would just run out of resources faster. As level 50 player, I don't need to craft food items so often - or so desperately. Also - it takes up much space. I get animals ( alicorns, unicorns, hut, research center first) - then perhaps I slowly consider saving them up for cooking camp.

Basically - yes, save them up, choose one thing you want most at first. Cabbage hut? Or do you want to craft more animals ( allis, dragons,unicorns, manticores- possibly more in the future) - research center....I normally collect as much as possible, sometimes not even craftin single thing during hunts, until I'm sure what I want to have. I never use them randomly or just see - "oh, I have 3 gold tokens - lets make another dragon - which I have plenty." I save them up, and only craft if I really want the price.
    Always keep in mind that during next hunt there may be new things available, so don't craft anything you are not 100% sure you want.
    Last edited by Destiel0918; 06-14-17 at 08:01 AM.

i am still enjoying this event...its so weird to not like this game for the last 4 months or so and just logging on for 5 minutes,... then be completely in love with it again.....good job!

keep up the good work

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by cyndora View Post
    i am still enjoying this event...its so weird to not like this game for the last 4 months or so and just logging on for 5 minutes,... then be completely in love with it again.....good job!

keep up the good work
    Same. Over last 6 months I became less and less motivated to play, the events were pointless, exhausting, - tried so hard, but failed to get the final prizes. SO I was ready to stop playing. But this hunt is best thing we have had last year!

Rhino Keeper
    This is my first hunt too but I had purchased the beastbane along time ago not even knowing what it was for so just before the hunt started I used the gold coins for the fountain and locket then got word of a hunt so I was mad for using the gold tokens however I am glad I did this hunt I earned a lot of gold tokens 40 to be exact and then I purchased 2 packs with the 10 gold tokens in it so I now sit at 60 so I am trying as hard as I can today to maybe craft one or two more but I'm almost to my goal to get the reasearch center so I very happy with this hunt hopefully they will be more often

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by cyndora View Post

keep up the good work
    Me three, I've been having a blast the past week after months of feeling like this game was a chore. Honestly, I think this is the best hunt I've participated in so far, plus the expansions, flygers, unicorns.... yay!! I hope there'll be a poll after this event as well, it would be so nice to finally be able to tick some positive boxes

Farm Supplier
    I don't have much time to play this game and can't lock in every 2 h, but this time it was so manageable to get the prizes. Thank you S8, well done! The only thing is, that I couldn't buy the "15 minutes endless package" a second time. It was fun to play that and would have definitely spent another $5 for a second time and maybe a third time.