View Poll Results: Overall, I enjoyed this event? \ What I achieved | *5 day timed poll*

Voters
250. You may not vote on this poll
  • Best Monster Hunt ever!

133 53.20%
  • Agree

142 56.80%
  • Neutral

25 10.00%
  • Disagree

10 4.00%
  • I didn't participate

0 0%
  • I crafted 1 or more Flygers

218 87.20%
  • Not enough tokens to craft a Flyger

11 4.40%
  • Bought the unlimited energy pack

64 25.60%
  • Would have bought more packs

64 25.60%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 46 of 63 FirstFirst ... 3642434445464748495056 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 6/8 Monster Hunt Season 7 | * goal info in posts 1-3*

Farm Supplier
    Can someone tell me the point of the flyger coins? I bought a flyger which drops more flyer coins.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by PrincessCupOButter View Post
    I

It doesn't cycle through all tokens, but drops staff, sword and gold tokens. Gold is the rarest drop, although I don't keep a record of how often each type drops. But considering gold troll tokens cost 50 gems each, the beastbane display pays for itself after dropping only 8 of them. (At least that's how I like to look at it.
    I receive about one gold troll token per week... but the first three months, I didn't receive ANY. Random drops can be so frustrating! ��

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by llj_sea View Post
    Can someone tell me the point of the flyger coins? I bought a flyger which drops more flyer coins.
    Ha! Exactly what I was thinking.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by llj_sea View Post
    Pop up show that the flyger also drop elvenite, wisp lantern and earth wisp.

Rhino Keeper
    I read somewhere that the flygers drop wisps and lanterns - possibly after the event. I'll make as many as I can in that case, so more flyger coins are great

Fashion Designer
    I got pop ups saying the flygers drop wisps, lanterns and elvenite.
    Also it showed the unicorn with energy spellbound dew and GOLD TROLL TOKENS. hmmm maybe I'll skip the cabbage hut for now and get the 3 more unicorns!

Nightclub Owner
    Lorelei's Fountain has been super generous with me this Monster Hunt. The only problem is I always forget to check it regularly so I've started setting an alarm because I think it will be well worth it.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    Lorelei's Fountain has been super generous with me this Monster Hunt. The only problem is I always forget to check it regularly so I've started setting an alarm because I think it will be well worth it.
    Mine too (just got another one) - and same issue with checking it ...

( Though I made a personal decision, after recent events, to not set my alarm for this game ... but that might change with the positive direction the game is now taking )

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by cavegirl1 View Post
    Mine too (just got another one) - and same issue with checking it ...

( Though I made a personal decision, after recent events, to not set my alarm for this game ... but that might change with the positive direction the game is now taking )

I'll be honest, I'm having so much fun with this event that I'm constantly checking in without any prompting. When my alarm goes off my screen says CHECK LORELEI, without it I use all my energy fighting monsters and forget about the fountains completely.

But I totally agree in general terms about not setting alarms. It's a game meant for fun, not a chore I should struggle with. If I wasn't having such a blast I'd be tempted to skip this event if only to take a breather!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by jaymieb2 View Post
    After seven Hunts, I finally saved enough Gold Troll Tokens for the MRC!

What should my first craft be- Glimmer Alicorn or Unicorn? :-)
    It depends what you need most.

Glimmer ali drops : energy (random amounts and some guaranteed each time ), glimmer dust, glimmer shard, glimmer fragments

Unicorn drops: spellbound dew, energy (random amounts but not guaranteed each time) and has the chance for a troll/gold token

So really depends on what you need most. If I was in that situation I might be tempted to do the unicorn first - but it's a different decision for everyone

(Oh - and congrats!)